Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Movies

Movies

For those that have the ability to stream, three must see sleeper movies - Side Effect, Get Low, and Oldboy.

Re: Movies

Haven't seen 2 of those, but saw Get Low a few years ago. Outstanding movie. I'm a big Robert Duvall fan, but I'm especially loving the "Robert Duvall As Old Guy" stage of his career: Get Low, Crazy Heart, The Judge, etc.

So many older actors sell out for the big paycheck: yes, Robert "Dirty Grandpa" DeNiro, I'm looking at you. Duvall's found a way to do interesting work and keep his integrity.

Speaking of older actors, a good one Mrs. BEvans and I recently saw was "I'll See You In My Dreams" starring Blythe Danner, Sam Elliott, Martin Starr and others. It's on Amazon Prime streaming for free, if you have that. Highly recommend.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19