Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Hamilton, Oh people are tough :)

Unforgettable

Hamilton, Oh people are tough :)

I was looking for something on the computer today and saw this article, guy is 69 lives in Hamilton Ohio and yesterday...on Valentines Day...he decided to commit suicide with a scissors. So he cut off his tally wacker and cut open his stomach. Man if you are going to commit suicide, dont' cut off the tallly wacker. LOL

Re: Hamilton, Oh people are tough :)

Wow! Did it work?
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

Wow, that is wanting it some.
    And then some...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Wow! Did it work?
    No kidd'n! How bad would that suck? To live!! Gives him a whole other reason to try again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

OK, you guys put this away just in case:

If they find me slumped in my office chair with a 357 sized entry wound and a printout of all the necessary bank and password info to close my affairs, that's likely a suicide.

If they find me ANYWHERE on this planet dead with my ding-a-ling cut off, regardless of circumstances or even if I have a fatal disease THAT IS DEFINITELY NOT a suicide and an investigation should be started immediately!

People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I might add if any one were to find me with my package cut off and I'm not dead... Go ahead and pull out a 357 and finish the job.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I might add if any one were to find me with my package cut off and I'm not dead... Go ahead and pull out a 357 and finish the job.

Lol

When I read that article I was talking on the phone with the owner of the shopping center and he and I both started laughing so hard we had years and the darn sirens were going off with a tornado very close

Guy didn't die, bet he wished he hsd

Hey I bet he has a lot less to be distracted by, cutting it off may make life easy!
    Go Cats!