Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Play KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest: Kentucky @ South Carolina

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Over/Under: "Battle of the Boards": 0 (zero) Will UK win the rebounding war? If you think UK will out rebound USC, pick OVER (+) and by how many. If you think USC will out-rebound UK, pick UNDER (-) and by how many. Only a number needed, plus or minus.

4. Walk the Line: Name the UK player with the most free throw ATTEMPTS in the SECOND half. Only the player's name, no number necessary.

TB - Total USC turnovers in the game.

Good Luck and GO BIG BLUE!!!
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

Re: Play KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest: Kentucky @ South Carolina

1. Kentucky by 6
    2. Ulis 22
    3. -2
    4. Briscoe
    TB - 12
    Go Cats!

1. +8
    2. Murray, 24
    3. -6
    4. Briscoe

TB - 16

USC by 4
    Murray 21
    Ulis
    Tb: 10

1) UK by 8

2) Murray w/30

3) usc 4

4) Briscoe

TB 14
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

1) +6
    2) Ulis 18
    3) +6
    4) Briscoe
    5) TB 13
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

UK by 5

Skal 22

+6

Ulis

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Love your contest, Krank. Needed a fresh look and feel.

1. - 8. This is prophylactic, since I will be watching.

2. Murray, Jamal, 28

3. - 8. SC out boards us.

4. Briscoe, but not that many.

TB 8. It's my crazy 8 game.

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Over/Under: "Battle of the Boards": 0 (zero) Will UK win the rebounding war? If you think UK will out rebound USC, pick OVER (+) and by how many. If you think USC will out-rebound UK, pick UNDER (-) and by how many. Only a number needed, plus or minus.

4. Walk the Line: Name the UK player with the most free throw ATTEMPTS in the SECOND half. Only the player's name, no number necessary.

TB - Total USC turnovers in the game.

Good Luck and GO BIG BLUE!!!

SC +10 Ulis 19 SC 9 Ulis 10tb

1. +4
    2. Murray 29
    3. -4
    4. Ulis
    TB - 14

Thanks for the props, Darrell. It's been fun trying to come up with vaguely interesting game questions.

Glad to hear you will have time to watch... FINALLY! Go Big Blue and, oh yeah... here's my picks...

1. UK by 3
    2. Murray, 23
    3. Under, 2
    4. Ulis

TB: 16
    Last edited by Krank; 02-13-2016 at 06:19 PM. Reason: no sleep running on fumes leads to serious lack of clear comprehension

1) Cats by 1

2) Murray 21

3) over 9

4) Briscoe

tb) 11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

It is going to be a PLEASURE to grade this game, "the statement game of the year"...

1. Doc and Thedonnie (sounds like a bad Vegas act... get on that, boys) draw first blood predicting the widest margin of 8 points for the Cats over the Gamecocks while being off of the actual final game score margin by a whopping 19 points.

Congrats on being the least nervous amongst us.

Point well earned for the DUDES.
    Last edited by Krank; 02-13-2016 at 07:34 PM.

2. The Tyler Ulis Show was brought to the World in glittering perfection today. WOW... just wow!

Paduka grabs this one with 22 for Mr. U, 5 off the actual 27 for our guy, Ty. Think Tyler has an even better game in him? Hell, can we doubt it's possibility?

Good job, Paduka!
    Last edited by Krank; 02-13-2016 at 07:34 PM.

3. Battle of the Boards: Before I stat-checked this, I was sure the Cats won this, but NO, it was the ONE thing SC won today, nipping UK by one measly board. I'll let the Gamecocks have that one. Poor little things, weren't they cute, letting themselves be thoroughly dominated?

Paduka and Krank were closest, predicting Under, 2.

Points for both well earned. Congrats to me and he.
    Last edited by Krank; 02-13-2016 at 07:33 PM.

4. Walk the Line: Johnny Cash could've penned an epic over Ulis' performance today. Was there any doubt he walked to that line more in the second half than any of his teammates? Murray got there four times, Lee 2, and Briscoe 1. Tyler got there 8 times (I think he made 7, but sure of the attempts) in the second half. Kid was stone-cold-crazy-slap-my-face-and-call-me-Sindarius-Thornbutt-$$$:::MONEY--ALL---DAY!!!

Flounder, king, Harlow, Terminus, and Krank were rewarded for the confidence in Mr. U walking the walk, with no need to talk the talk.

Points to all five players... looka lika tiebreaka...
    Last edited by Krank; 02-13-2016 at 07:33 PM.

Doc, Thedonnie, Flounder, king, Harlow, and Terminus all scored 1 point today. Just short of further contention. Nice work though!

Paduka and Krank go to the TB with 2 points each...

Ties are to be broken here...

Paduka predicted 12 total turnovers in the game for USC. Turns out 12 is the number that our Cats tallied ("all forgiven", categorically, signed, every single Cat fan alive).

The Cats forced the Gamecocks into 16 turnovers.

Whaddayaknow? I nailed that SUCKA! Predicted exactly 16 turnovers caused by The Tyler Ulis Wildcats.

Krank wins! Krank wins!

Honored to nip one of our board's finest analysts (love reading your stuff, man!), Mr. Paduka.

Hey bossman, when you gonna win one of these, bro?
    Last edited by Krank; 02-13-2016 at 08:18 PM.

Did I win...did I win?

...shoot no!

Congrats Krank, and thanks.

Next one is all mine!

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Paduka predicted 12 total turnovers in the game for USC. Turns out 12 is the number that our Cats tallied ("all forgiven", categorically, signed, every single Cat fan alive).

Whaddayaknow? I nailed that SUCKA! Predicted exactly 16 turnovers caused by The Tyler Ulis Wildcats.

Krank wins! Krank wins!

Honored to nip one of our board's finest analysts (love reading your stuff, man!), Mr. Paduka.

Heck I enjoyed reading your commentary more than I did the fact that I actually picked it decent this time! You had as good a day as ulis...can I be your Jamal Murray?!
    Go Cats!

Krank wins! Krank wins!

Starting to feel like Pepe Le Pew, this team has me mumbling to my self....Thankfully, of late my mumblings have become kinder.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Starting to feel like Pepe Le Pew, this team has me mumbling to my self....Thankfully, of late my mumblings have become kinder.
    Oh I couldn't come on the premie forum and actually, you know, "talk" about the game. I was perfectly pleasantly speechless for hours.

Oh I couldn't come on the premie forum and actually, you know, "talk" about the game. I was perfectly pleasantly speechless for hours.
    Now if I could just figure out these guys in game production for at least one game.

I really need to quit looking at the line, at 2.0-2.5 yesterday I didn't like our chances, but that's the way this see-saw year has gone for me.

Can't remember doing this poorly in the Hall of Fame Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Now if I could just figure out these guys in game production for at least one game.

I really need to quit looking at the line, at 2.0-2.5 yesterday I didn't like our chances, but that's the way this see-saw year has gone for me.

Can't remember doing this poorly in the Hall of Fame Challenge
    I was right there with ya on the margin, boss. I only guessed a three point win.

LOVE that they surprised me with their game of the year!

You are historically one of the best players in this game. You're having one of those years that I had for, well, YEARS, lol.