Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky vs. Georgia @ Rupp Arena

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Over/Under: 0... Predict how many more (or less) assists than turnovers UK will have against Georgia today. If you believe the Cats will have less, indicate by using a minus (-) sign. If more, use a (+) OR if no plus or minus sign used, it will be assumed you meant (+).

4. Big Blue Defensive Monster: Name the UK player who will have the highest number of combined blocks, steals, and DEFENSIVE rebounds. Only the player's name, no number necessary.

TB: UK's total Field Goal % for the game.

GOOD LUCK!!
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

Re: Play KSR Game Contest: Kentucky vs. Georgia @ Rupp Arena

1. +17
    2. Murray, 26
    3. +14
    4. Willis

TB 54%

1. UK +13

2. Murray 19

3. Over/Under: +10

4. Big Blue Defensive Monster: I'm going out on a limb and saying Willis.

TB: 46.4%
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

1. +21

2. Murray continues to roll w/23

3. +5

4. Willis

TB: 49
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Kentucky by 9
    Ulis 23
    +3
    Briscoe
    Tb: 43

UK +15

Ulis 20

+8

Willis

48%

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

UK +25 Murray 27 +7 Lee 53%

UK +8
    JJ Frazier, 18
    Assists +6
    Briscoe

TB - 46%

1) Cats by 22

2) Willis 21

3) +8

4) Briscoe

tb) 56%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Over/Under: 0... Predict how many more (or less) assists than turnovers UK will have against Georgia today. If you believe the Cats will have less, indicate by using a minus (-) sign. If more, use a (+) OR if no plus or minus sign used, it will be assumed you meant (+).

4. Big Blue Defensive Monster: Name the UK player who will have the highest number of combined blocks, steals, and DEFENSIVE rebounds. Only the player's name, no number necessary.

TB: UK's total Field Goal % for the game.

GOOD LUCK!!
    Thanks again, Krank!

1.,+15
    2., Briscoe, 20
    3. +5
    4. Marcus Lee
    TB 44.4%

1) +18
    2) Murray 23
    3) +16
    4) Willis
    TB) 53%
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

1. UK +14

2. Ulis 23

3. +11

4. Briscoe

TB: 52%

My pleasure, Darrell.

BTW, to my fellow competitors, since this is the first time (I think) I have created a Game Contest, I just want everyone to know that if I win, it will be primarily due to an unfair advantage since Darrell supplied me with a bevy of amply endowed working girls as an "incentive".

Thanks D!!!

1. UK by 12
    2. Murray, 19
    3. Over, 4
    4. Murray

TB: 52%

Now to grade the Georgia game...

Lots of confident picks for a UK win, although nobody imagined a 34-point victory. The closest was Harlow with 25, so the first point to him. Good pick, Harlow!

The Marvelous Murray continues to dominate scoring for the Cats, putting up 24 vs. the Dawgs. A lot of players confidently chose him, Harlow coming close by predicting Jamal would get 27, Thedonnie got even closer, choosing 26, but it was Pappy and Doc getting this game point by coming closest, both selecting Murray with 23. Excellent work, gentlemen!

A lot of close picks posted for what turned out to be a positive assist/turnover team mark for UK in their defeat of Georgia, but only Philly nailed the correct margin of +6, earning point #3, UK ending up with 13 dimes and 7 turnovers. Nicely done, PC!!

Big Blue Defensive Monster... this turned out to be a fun point...

Most combined steals, blocks, and defensive rebounds... Usual suspects like Lee and Briscoe came up short. Coming in second was Humphries with a total of 7, but nobody chose Isaac.

Thedonnie, BEvans, Doc, kingcat, and Pappy all correctly, and astutely, chose the Wonderful Willis, whose play beyond his excellent shooting has continued to thrill fans of our homegrown kids with his energy and teamwork.

Derek had 1 block, 2 steals, and FIVE defensive rebounds for a total of 8, so points to the five gents listed above. VERY good pick, y'all!

Doc and Pappy were the only competitors with more than one point, both getting two points each, so we go to the tiebreaker...

UK's total FG % for the game was 51.8. Good guess from Doc with 49%, but in a very close one, Pappy takes home Gold with an excellent pick of 53%, edging the Docta by a mere 1.6 percentage.

So for this contest, Pappy is THE man, entering the ultra-prestigious KSR Hall of Fame with a hard-fought victory!

Congrats to Big Blue Pappy!!

Congrats Pappy. And good job Krank, thanks.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    Congrats Pappy. And good job Krank, thanks.
    Thanks king. It was fun!

Beginner's Luck for me...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.