Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Stress test..

Stress test..

whew..longest six minutes in history! At the end the machine was throwing stuff across the floor and I broke out into a trot.

No blockage and I passed with flying colors they said...whatever that means.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Re: Stress test..

Great news!
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    whew..longest six minutes in history! At the end the machine was throwing stuff across the floor and I broke out into a trot.

No blockage and I passed with flying colors they said...whatever that means.
    Glad to hear of the positive outcome. I've never had to have a stress test. My doc says it is because I don't have a heart.

Awesome! Great news, Dave!

Thanks gang, The stint is doing its job I guess.

Maybe I'll be around a while longer to aggravate you guys.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Wow, let's hope so.
    Did you get the radioactive dye treatment, boy that was a fun one?

Problem with me was I couldn't get my heart rate up to the desired level and they had to keep speeding it up and raising the incline; felt like I was trying to run up the face of a cliff when all they needed was to add 135 pounds to my back. When the cardiologist in there asked why, didn't I think that 254 pounds I was carrying was enough. I then let him know that 135 pounds was just what my Missus weighed...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Great news, Dave.

Bombino

Great that it went well.

Unforgettable

Glad it went well.. Whenever I do one, the nurse looks at my weight and starts sweating and then almost feints when I do so well and my heart rate gets back to normal so quickly

Glad you will still be around to give me grief on the board LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    Wow, let's hope so.
    Did you get the radioactive dye treatment, boy that was a fun one?

Problem with me was I couldn't get my heart rate up to the desired level and they had to keep speeding it up and raising the incline; felt like I was trying to run up the face of a cliff when all they needed was to add 135 pounds to my back. When the cardiologist in there asked why, didn't I think that 254 pounds I was carrying was enough. I then let him know that 135 pounds was just what my Missus weighed...
    haha.

Yeah I had the nuclear thing before and after