Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Lightbulb Favorite Feature of the New Forum?

Mine is being able to subscribe to threads - no doubt.

I can just pop over to "settings" to check on the threads I have posted in - reply to the threads I'm already active in - then I go check out the other forums.

To turn this feature on - go to:

Settings > General Settings (lower LH side) > Default Thread Subscription Mode (under Messaging and notification)

I have selected "Through my control panel only"

Re: Favorite Feature of the New Forum?

I have not tried that feature yet, Jeeep...but I can see that being VERY handy, too.

How about National Signing Day, subscribing to a thread where the new signees are being announced?

Or when you are expecting a basketball recruit to announce?

Game Thread? Man, it could be very useful.

For me, I have 2 favorite features...one is the easy embedding/uploading of videos and photos, and the 2nd is the uber-efficient posting of stories to the Front Page.

My 3rd favorite for "fun" is just the mobile platform in general. I am on my phone now, as I often am, and the surfing and reading here is terrific.

I like the video link being able to watch video right there in the thread.

Unforgettable

I have no idea what ya'll are talking about.

Once we set up for Forum Runner on the phone it does push notifications on subscribed threads. Kinda cool.

7 Time Ky Sportswriter
    of the Year

Forum is so advance I need Darrell to make trip to Danville to show me how it all works. I know how to post, but about it right now. Then again, that's about all I usually know is the bare minimum when it comes to technology

How can this forum be made more blue? Is it something I can change in my profile?

I'm working on a trip, Larry. It is so easy even I know how to do some things.

Some very cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    How can this forum be made more blue? Is it something I can change in my profile?
    I'm putting together a new template that has the right color scheme. Takes a while b/c this thing has very fine control of coloration so lots of places to set and check. Also want UK specific icons for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by LarryVaught1 View Post
    Forum is so advance I need Darrell to make trip to Danville to show me how it all works. I know how to post, but about it right now. Then again, that's about all I usually know is the bare minimum when it comes to technology
    I'll all be covered in the Vegas training seminar.

By far the best feature is the mobile client, and no ridiculous flash ads to absorb my data plan.

The button that skips me to the first unread post in a thread. Hands down. It makes me so happy I smile in my sleep.
    I wouldn't pull for UofL if they were playing the Taliban.

WYSIWYG editor, most definitely.

Heck, I'm still exploring! I need to try the Subscribe to Thread thingy. Sounds awesome.

I love the embedded video/photo feature...AND the Jump-To-The-First-Unread-Post feature. Being able to post pics from my hard drive is awesome!

I want to explore the Photo Albums feature. I have some photos of KSR get-togethers I'm thinking of posting....they are older pictures, but they are still great!!
    ®

Chuck is the photo album feature available yet? I tried to find it before and couldn't - or i did once and couldn't again.

Unforgettable

Thank you Larry. I may move my trip up to BHam just to spend time with Darrell to learn this stuff.

Fab Five

I didn't know the Red Rooster was a WiFi hot spot.