Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Live every day like it's your last

Live every day like it's your last

Very sad deal happened to a guy my age that grew up down the road. His wife who was in her mid 30s slipped and fell on Christmas Eve carrying food after leaving a function, hit her head on concrete steps. She was dizzy so they took her to get it checked out and she had fractured her skull. They gave them the option of surgery and it was likely needed as the fracture was found to be a bit worse. She did fine with this surgery but developed pneumonia and due to having undiagnosed md she starting retaining fluids. She battled for 3 weeks and just lost the battle a few hours ago. She left behind a little girl that was about 6 and her husband that I grew up with is one of the most quiet and humble guys you would ever meet. We didn't have a ton growing up but usually gave him my old clothes I grew out of. He played ball with me in hs and was younger and not the best player but he gave 110% and never said a word. He's devastated and likely blaming himself for ever opting for surgery so my heart breaks for him. Please pray for this family today so he and his little girl can better understand this. It really puts life in perspective when something like this happens to someone you know. Has really got me thinking about how short our time is here and how there just isn't time for being angry or negative or self indulging in the things of this world. Wish I could live every day with this perspective but I struggle with it. Thought I would share this with you guys.
    Go Cats!

Re: Live every day like it's your last

Oh, my. I am so sorry.

wow, very sad to hear this. My prayers for you and the family.
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Rupp's Runt

Prayers offered up for all involved.
    MOLON LABE!

Rupp's Runt
    Prayers for everyone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Fiddlin' Five

Indeed…very sad…good advice in the subject line