Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Grand kids

Unforgettable

Grand kids

Our two were here all afternoon and since I wasn't at deer camp I just got to smile all afternoon. What a blessing that they live 5 minutes away

Re: Grand kids

Spent the evening with my Daughter and four grand kids. I know the smile you mean.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Grand kids

My smile came over Saturday morning and left this afternoon....lotta responsibility, hanging the moon and all, but I wouldn't trade it for nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Attachment 5249

Jazy, I took this pic of my granddaughter when we went to Utah for my son's wedding. I immediately thought of it when you said you smiled all afternoon. This pic makes me smile all the time.
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Unforgettable

coastie, that should make you smile. They are precious gifts from God.

Grand kids

At the time, my grandson was four, and he had just shagged a grounder and threw it towards first base... Pure joy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Unforgettable

Lol

No grandkids yet, but well remember those days with my own kids. Enjoy.

This little munchkin called me yesterday morning. I figured it was my daughter, and at first the call dropped. She then called right back and started talking. She's 3.5 yrs old. I asked her where mom was, "Workout!" Ok, where's dad? "He's downstairs" OK, whew, someone was with her. My daughter left her phone to go workout and Macey grabbed it and called me! We chatted for a minute, as well as we could. I told her I loved her and she replied the same. We said bye and my day was all the better!
    Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post
    Attachment 5249

Jazy, I took this pic of my granddaughter when we went to Utah for my son's wedding. I immediately thought of it when you said you smiled all afternoon. This pic makes me smile all the time.
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com