Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

*Play KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest - Kentucky. Alabama *

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory. If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. Over/Under - is 0, as in the number of points combined Alex Poythress, Skal Labissiere and Marcus Lee will score more than they did against LSU. Pick OVER, or UNDER, and by how many.

4. Bounceback Player : Pick the Kentucky player who will score the most points over what he scored against LSU. No number required.

TB - Kentucky team free throw percentage.

Good luck.

Re: *Play KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest - Kentucky. Alabama *

Bama by 4
    Murray 24
    Over 13
    Poy 8
    Tb: 68%

1. +9
    2. Murray 26
    3. OVER, 19
    4. Marcus Lee
    TB 70.0%

1. +7
    2. Murray 22
    3. O19
    4. Lee
    5. 62%

1. +12

2. R. Orbison w/23

3. +22

4. I Briscoe

TB - 68
    Last edited by Doc; 01-09-2016 at 04:57 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

UK +8
    Murray 22
    O,14
    Lee
    66%
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

1) Cats by 7 (5 year old g-son)

2) Ulis 21

3) + 15

4) Alex

tb) 69%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Bama by 5. Ulis 20 +15 Lee TV %64. Harlow

1. UK by 17
    2. Murray, 27
    3. Over, 16
    4. Lee
    TB: 68.7%
    "Shut your eyes and you'll burst into flame"

Great pick here by Krank, missed only by a point. Had more confidence in UK than we did, and it paid off. Good job, my man.

Quote Originally Posted by Krank View Post
    1. UK by 17

Not even sure why I looked at our picks for the 2nd KSR point, didn't figure anybody would have a thought that Alex Poythress, with 25, would be the game high scorer. Pleasant shock to all of us.

No KSR point awarded for the 2nd question.

Poythress - 25
    Labissiere - 0
    Lee - 8
    TOTAL 33

Against LSU

Poythress 4, Lee 0, Labissiere 3 TOTAL 7

+26

Good pick by Doc here, as all of us shortchanged the combined comeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    3. +22

Alex's 25 points represented a 21-point bounceback for the win.

Two guys with the correct selection

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    Poy 8
    Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    4) Alex

I think this is our first four-way tie of the season, requiring us to go to the tiebreaker. UK's free throw percentage (12-22) was 52.2%.

Closest was...and congratulations to....UKFlounder and Doc. I think it's our first double winner of the season, too.

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    Tb: 68%
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

TB - 68
    tb) 69%

TB: 68.7%

Thanks Marcus!!

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Thanks Marcus!!
    LOL... I have to stop using decimal points on these % questions... think I'm so danged clever when I do, but it just LOST me a game, lol.

Besides, for Marcus... jeeeeeez, who's counting decimal points anyways?

LOL... I have to stop using decimal points on these % questions... think I'm so danged clever when I do, but it just LOST me a game, lol.

Besides, for Marcus... jeeeeeez, who's counting decimal points anyways?
    Actually had there been a tear in the fabric of time within the universe and Lee would have somehow gone 6-6, it still only gets it to 64%.

LOL.

I think that was the closest ever. You guys were all within a hair of each other. Pretty amazing.

Actually had there been a tear in the fabric of time within the universe and Lee would have somehow gone 6-6, it still only gets it to 64%.

Marcus went 0-6, right? Included in the 12-22? And had he gone, say, 4-6 instead, UK would've been 16-22, or 72.7%. So...didn't Marcus cost you after all?

Brother, if you can manage a tear in the fabric of time and space... I have plans that are FAR more interesting than improving Lee's shot.

One would be beating whoever discovered Lana Turner waiting tables in LA (or whatever that story is, lol) so that I could discover her, marry her, and then continue to repeat that cycle until I am the approximate age of our lucky old Sun.

Or maybe I would include Greta Garbo, Louise Brooks, Natalie Wood, Julie Christie, and Myrna Loy.

I know, I know, that would be bigamy, but it would be big of them too (that's my bad Groucho Marx joke of the day).

Maybe you would have different plans, but mine would certainly include Svengalism and hedonism in some sort of perfect combination.

Brother, if you can manage a tear in the fabric of time and space... I have plans that are FAR more interesting than improving Lee's shot.

One would be beating whoever discovered Lana Turner waiting tables in LA (or whatever that story is, lol) so that I could discover her, marry her, and then continue to repeat that cycle until I am the approximate age of our lucky old Sun.

Or maybe I would include Greta Garbo, Louise Brooks, Natalie Wood, Julie Christie, and Myrna Loy.

I know, I know, that would be bigamy, but it would be big of them too (that's my bad Groucho Marx joke of the day).

Maybe you would have different plans, but mine would certainly include Svengalism and hedonism in some sort of perfect combination.
    I'd take missing a few more Marcus Lee FTs in exchange for a timely Nazr Mohammed made one.

Don't forget TJ against UConn also!
    Big Blue Mist Will Consume You

If I could figure out a way to fold or tear the fabric of time do you think I'd be 0-16 in this years Hall of Fame Game!?!?!

If I could figure out a way to fold or tear the fabric of time do you think I'd be 0-16 in this years Hall of Fame Game!?!?!
    Perhaps. I mean it's a foregone conclusion that you're gonna bring beer through that wormhole... right???

Perhaps. I mean it's a foregone conclusion that you're gonna bring beer through that wormhole... right???
    I already drank all my beer, I may have even drank a few of yours. Of course if I could fold the fabric of time I could save a few for later on down the road.