Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: PSA: Ogio locker bags, equipment bags 50% off

PSA: Ogio locker bags, equipment bags 50% off

I have used their Locker Bag for years. Bought one for my son as well. Fits perfectly in the gym we use; shaped to fit in a locker.

I bought mine at eBay years ago--didn't like the color, but got it for about $40, which was a very good deal. Plus Ogio may have been sold out of them at the time (for some reason, their manufacturing doesn't keep up).

Since I bought mine, they have added a couple of nice features, including a "lock loop" where you can place your lock on the bag after you are done (I place mine in the hole with the strap, and it's ok, but this is better).

The only color they have is black, but it looks good.

$75.00 price, but $37.50 with the promo code 2015-CORP-VIP and free shipping. I'm telling you, Ogio makes great quality stuff. This is a deal.

*NOTE--I am just mentioning the locker bag, because I have now bought 3 of them, including today's. But the 50% off code (with free shipping--be careful, you may have to select free shipping out of a default other shipping) works for everything they have they sell at regular price. I don't have their backpacks, but I understand they are terrific. They make a great quality golf bag. As far as I know everything they sell is great quality.

**2nd NOTE--you probably won't get this in time for Christmas if you're thinking of a last minute Christmas gift, at least with the free shipping. Just wanted to mention that. Their shipping may not be the quickest.

Re: PSA: Ogio locker bags, equipment bags 50% off

Man, wish I needed one, those are cool.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Amazon.com? I tried the code, but didn't work there.

Quote Originally Posted by KSRdallen View Post
    Amazon.com? I tried the code, but didn't work there.
    Found it at Ogio.com. Thanks!

Bombino

I didn't know these exist but I REALLY like the design. Nice heads up D!

My son and I really like them.

Sorry about omitting Ogio.com. I was in a hurry. Glad you found it, Dallen!

I just checked, and I bought my original one in 2007. Still in very good shape (I have a small rip on the lining on the outside that doesn't affect anything, and a replacement strap from where I wore the first strap out). I didn't "need" another one, but I like the upgrades, the color, and felt like it was ok to have a replacement one. Plus I always like having "incentives" to go exercise like having a nifty bag.

One of the features I didn't mention is that at least originally, it came with elastic "pouches" sewn in on the front inside of the bag where it swings out. You can store deodorant, body wash, shampoo, etc. in the pouches. It also came with (at least back then) empty plastic containers, where you could put your own shampoo, body wash, etc. in it, together with a plastic comb (thick plastic comb, not something you'd pick up at the dollar store), and a nice hand-held narrow mirror.

I hope if you have a use for it that you'll enjoy it. CBBN, been there many times with you. I hate that I downloaded a "Slick Deals" app on my phone--I don't check it all the time, but when I check it, too many times I think, "that's a great price and a great product." Usually I come to my senses, "But do I have a real use/need for it?"

I have an Ogio duffle my wife bought me 15 years ago and it's still as sharp as the day she gave it to me. Love their stuff.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    My son and I really like them.

Sorry about omitting Ogio.com. I was in a hurry. Glad you found it, Dallen!
    No worries. After almost placing the order, as you alluded to in your post above, great price and great product (I have an older one), but I don't go to a gym any longer. I have a treadmill and resistance equipment at home, so I opted not to get it. Having a newer one would have been cool, but I really won't be able to use it. Thanks!

EDIT: I downloaded SlickDeals. I hope that wasn't a bad move.

PSA: Ogio locker bags, equipment bags 50% off

Quote Originally Posted by KSRdallen View Post

EDIT: I downloaded SlickDeals. I hope that wasn't a bad move.
    Very bad move. Ask my wife.

So I dont need to ask your wife. Ive bought a fitbit hr and a gym bag since youve been posting this stuff. All I could do not to order a carry-on as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    So I dont need to ask your wife. Ive bought a fitbit hr and a gym bag since youve been posting this stuff. All I could do not to order a carry-on as well.
    lol. It is tantalizing.

I have received the new bag and loaded all of my stuff in it. It is an improvement over my last one in several ways that I really like.

The first one is pretty silly, I suppose, but I like it. It has a dedicated "lock loop" on the top where you put your lock for the locker. Makes it nice to see, easy to notice if you forgot to bring it or forgot to take it off the locker.

I sorta made my own by using the hole for the carry strap, as it was big enough to carry both, but this is conspicuous and I enjoy it.

The other part I like a lot is that they removed the wet pocket. I never used it but if I were a swimmer that probably would have been a good place to put wet gear.

Now, why would I like the removal of a pocket? It created a larger interior space. I always struggled putting my shoes in my old one, and sorta put them in diagonally to make them fit. I wear size 11, so they aren't gargantuan shoes, and it was a tad frustrating. Now my shoes fit beautifully.

There are other tweaks, including inside pouches, containers, etc., but those are the two most prominent ones.

Company also sent me a 30% off voucher for another type bag, and I may take them up on it. Really love Ogio.