Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: I do not like this Tapatalk

I do not like this Tapatalk

I refrained from upgrading my Tapatalk Pro, but my cell company pushed an upgrade to the operating software on my phone, and it rendered my Tapatalk useless, constantly crashing.

I uninstalled it and looked to reinstall it in the playstore, and it had the free version. There are some decent bells and whistles, but I hate hate hate hate the advertisement right in the middle of the forum, like it is a separate thread.

Forum runner will soon be my go to app, again.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

They gave me VIP status because I sent them a receipt showing previous purchase, which removed the ads.

Thumbs up for the service!

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    They gave me VIP status because I sent them a receipt showing previous purchase, which removed the ads.

Thumbs up for the service!

I can see it now. The diamond next to your name. I have had VIP status for a while. I didn't even know they added ads

Sent from my LG-ls990 using Tapatalk

It's still hit or miss. I'm going to reset the phone and how it gets rid of it.

Here's what it looks like. I'm not going to use it if it continues.

uploadfromtaptalk1449346933999.jpg

Or this. ..uploadfromtaptalk1449347807105.jpg

Bombino

Re: I do not like this Tapatalk

It's still hit or miss. I'm going to reset the phone and how it gets rid of it.

Here's what it looks like. I'm not going to use it if it continues.

uploadfromtaptalk1449346933999.jpg

Weird, I most definitely do NOT see those on mine! I would be furious seeing those. I would contact them again and explain that you are still seeing the ads despite being a VIP member.

They worked on it and fixed it last night. Appreciated their efforts.

Bombino

They worked on it and fixed it last night. Appreciated their efforts.

Good for them! I have slowly gotten settled into the new tapatalk. I still don't like it as much as the old one but whatever. At least they fixed some of the most glaring flaws that appeared initially after the update.

I used the old until the OS push came from T-Mobile.

When I do a "Quick Reply," it automatically inserts that signature Sent from my (Galaxy S5) using Tapatalk.

When I do a full reply, there is a box I can unxheck to takr that off, but the default is that it is on.

Question -

a) can I remove the auto signature thing it is doing in my quick replies?

b) regardless of that answer, is there a setting on the full reply that has the box automatically unchecked?

I don't know if that bothers others to see it regularly. In a way, I think it's good, and has my built in excuse for not typing very well, or fully, etc. But I would like to take it off as a default.

Not a huge deal if I can't. I don't see a setting where I can, but haven't looked hard.

Bombino

Yes, you can remove that.

Go to the main screen and click on 'Me' --> It will give you some warning, click later --> Click settings --> scroll to the general section and click on edit signature --> select none. Done.

It worked! Thanks, Pedro. I see you can even customize a signature there, too. May try that sometime, but for now, none is great.

TapaTalk is on their two zillionth upgrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire