Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: LifeLock

Rupp's Runt

LifeLock

Anyone have it? If so, do you like it? Do you suggest anything else?

I have identity insurance through Zander, but reading it, it sounds as if it covers absolutely nothing. This past week someone in Chicago managed to recreate my Debit Card and use it, so that has me thinking a little more about more protection.

Re: LifeLock

I recently signed up with ID Shield-link. Less expensive (family plan) and seems to have better coverage. The recent hacking into the federal employee database released all our personal data (thanks US gov't) plus I have some significant personal financial deals that are coming thru in the near future that need protecting, made it important that I have some type of monitoring/protecting coverage.

Here is a link to compare
    Last edited by Doc; 11-30-2015 at 04:59 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

LifeLock

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I recently signed up with ID Shield-link. Less expensive (family plan) and seems to have better coverage. The recent hacking into the federal employee database released all our personal data (thanks US gov't) plus I have some significant personal financial deals that are coming thru in the near future that need protecting, made it important that I have some type of monitoring/protecting coverage.

Here is a link to compare
    Thanks Doc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

BREAKING: LifeLock Pays Record $100M Fine To Settle FTC False Ad Suit

LifeLock Inc. agreed Thursday to pay $100 million to settle the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s allegations that the identity theft protection firm made bogus statements about its services and failed to safeguard customer data, the largest sum ever awarded in an FTC order enforcement action, the agency said.*
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 12-17-2015 at 12:03 PM.

Rupp's Runt

Re: LifeLock

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    BREAKING: LifeLock Pays Record $100M Fine To Settle FTC False Ad Suit

LifeLock Inc. agreed Thursday to pay $100 million to settle the U.S. Federal Trade Commission’s allegations that the identity theft protection firm made bogus statements about its services and failed to safeguard customer data, the largest sum ever awarded in an FTC order enforcement action, the agency said.*

Thanks Darrell. I keep asking around and digging around. I feel like we need something, but I'm struggling to justify any of them.

I don't know what to tell you, just remembered this thread when I saw the news.