Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 98 of 150 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,940 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

For fun I priced out a Dodge Ram Crew Cab....y'all could help a brother out, I need $63,465!
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Last Post Wins

At least it’s spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

So thinking about turning on the A/C--Mrs. BEvans keeps the thermostat at 73 (I lost that battle a long time ago), 75 and kind of stuffy in the house right now. Got a fan going.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

You guys seen the new Ford Bronco? Huge fail imo. It looks kind of like a Wrangler and a Honda Element had a love child.

90919CA8-F9E5-494C-A459-2457F948977A.jpg
    Last edited by Catfan73; 03-27-2020 at 04:32 PM.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    So thinking about turning on the A/C--Mrs. BEvans keeps the thermostat at 73 (I lost that battle a long time ago), 75 and kind of stuffy in the house right now. Got a fan going.
    Exact same situation at my domicile. In fact we walked in the house less than an hour ago, I said to Mrs. boss, it’s stuffy in here, I just got the look.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

^Yeah, I figured I was pushing it with the fan. I know not to cross the Rubicon and touch the thermostat.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Last Post Wins

I think we should change this to “the next to the last post wins”.

Last Post Wins

Enjoying my guilty pleasure this morning. I have an inexpensive drive-through car wash membership. It's one of the few things that I can do to get out , but yet still stay in my car and accomplish something.IMG_20200328_103610.jpg

If it lasts more than 20 seconds, the exterior at least should also be Coronavirus free!

I wonder if Pitino figured out how to make it more than 15 seconds. I wouldn’t want to be within 6’ of him anyway.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Last Post Wins

If we would have taken my suggestion Darrell would have won... but now Cf is winning.

Last edited by blueboss; 03-28-2020 at 05:13 PM.

Last Post Wins

Sorry, no rule changes during the game. Next game you can make the rules.

As Charlie Sheen would say, #Winning!

Sorry, no tiger blood for you!

Last Post Wins

Shoot! Now Darrell is winning again.

Darrell won’t win.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Darrell won’t win.
    He'll try.

Pretty sure someone who can actually lock threads will be the winner.... Just sayin'

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I kill threads often. Does that count as locking?

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Pretty sure someone who can actually lock threads will be the winner.... Just sayin'

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
    Damn!

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Damn!

Don't worry it would never work. More than one can, so someone else will just unlock it.

This is more like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. We'll have a winner at the End of Days. Which, as it turns out, may be some time this year.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Don't worry it would never work. More than one can, so someone else will just unlock it.

This is more like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. We'll have a winner at the End of Days. Which, as it turns out, may be some time this year.
    Great, there goes the football season.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Great, there goes the football season.

Don't tell Terry. He won't take it well.

bttt

Don't tell Terry. He won't take it well.

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    bttt
    Oh Lord
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Last Post Wins

Time to cut the grass, here we go, one down, roughly 25 more times to go.

Dang, boss. Already have three mowings in...of course I was leaving a wake the first time.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Last Post Wins

I went 6+ months without firing up the lawnmower until last week.

Last Post Wins

I’ve actually got two areas of grass that I keep cut. My yard, which is a corner lot, so the front, side, and back, and then I have another section below my back yard which I affectionately refer to as the low lands.

The low lands has two underground springs that keep the upper part of the property pretty wet until about mid June. Towards the back part of the property there is a creek. I put in a French drain that runs from one of the springs to the creek which helps a lot with drainage.

...anyway, I usually cut the lowlands about every two weeks and the yard usually once a week. I have mowed each of the areas once so far.

Social distancing/working from home means I've got a great-looking yard right now. That's pretty much the highlight of my week. And yes, I feel sorry for me, too.

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Social distancing/working from home means I've got a great-looking yard right now. That's pretty much the highlight of my week. And yes, I feel sorry for me, too.
    I just PMed you my address. I promise to socially distance by not coming out and helping at all.

There are so many people out wandering around aimlessly in my neighborhood all the time I can barely cut my grass without bumping into a few of them.