Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 86 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,580 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

sailors delight
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Last Post Wins

Held true, beautiful day, today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Held true, beautiful day, today.

That's a matter of opinion. Some of us aren't on a beach with a bunch of queens.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

It’s started...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...gs/3678853002/

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Last Post Wins

And people wonder why I hate oil changes.

This one cost me $1,040.

Apparently I need my driver's side CV boot axle replaced and front brake pads. I figure next oil change they'll tell me the rear brake pads need replacing and the passenger side CV boot axle.

Supposed to rain today
    seeya
    dan

The 2019 drought has begun. It has not rained today. Global warming?
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    The 2019 drought has begun. It has not rained today. Global warming?
    Had sprinkles in the 40229, right after church (12:00) and it actually rained in the early afternoon; relief is in sight.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

She is probably talking to me. If I anin't scraping paint in a parking garage. I do not feel good.
    seeya
    dan

The older I get the more I want to read and the less I actually do it, for some reason. I was off work for 4 months last year and didn't read much at all--watched a lot of World Cup. Got a Kindle Paperwhite for Christmas and some new books loaded on it, but I haven't read more than 15 minutes at a time. Wonder if my attention span is ruined by too much social media, somehow something age-related is creeping in, etc.?

I have "read" some books recently on Audible, but not the same. I think the last book I read cover to cover was Grisham's most recent--The Reckoning.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Have you read "Skunk Works" by Ben Rich? I enjoyed the heck out of it. Just finished it a few weeks ago.
    seeya
    dan

I predict we will not see any more snow in south central KY until winter resumes in late 2019
    seeya
    dan

My son has been going out running at 3 p.m. He said today was tough. Officially it was supposed to be "only" 92 degrees then, but both car temperatures showed it at 95 where he ran. That's tough.

Last Post Wins

Gonna heat up here in the Ohio River Valley over the next few days... low 90’s, and with it, higher humidity levels.

I predict we will not see any more snow in south central KY until winter resumes in late 2019
    About when do you think that will be? Wondering how long we'll have to listen to BEvans wishing for snow.....
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Spring time weather the next few days... mild temps, no humidity.

My family is so weird...we have people freezing in the house, while others are wearing coats. I kid you not. Coats.

^Mrs. BEvans won The Great Thermostat Wars a long time ago. Basically she sets the A/C or heat wherever she wants and I adjust. As long as the A/C's on at all and there's low humidity in the house I can put a fan on and not burn up.

When she says "IT'S FREEZING IN HERE!" all she has to do is look in the mirror to see the reason. (I say that in my inside voice, not my out-loud voice.)

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    ^Mrs. BEvans won The Great Thermostat Wars a long time ago. Basically she sets the A/C or heat wherever she wants and I adjust. As long as the A/C's on at all and there's low humidity in the house I can put a fan on and not burn up.

When she says "IT'S FREEZING IN HERE!" all she has to do is look in the mirror to see the reason. (I say that in my inside voice, not my out-loud voice.)
    I don’t get it with the wives and the thermostats. It’s like 72-74 degrees is the same winter, spring, summer, or fall. How can the house stay at the same temperature year around and yet they’re freezing, or burning up.

I will sneak the temperature down after she’s gone to bed, I prefer sleeping on the cold side. I used to get yelled at in the morning when she turned it back up, now she turns it back up and moves on.

Last Post Wins

500 miles of driving yesterday after having surgery done on my hand Thursday. 500 miles of driving today. I'm about tuckered out.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    500 miles of driving yesterday after having surgery done on my hand Thursday. 500 miles of driving today. I'm about tuckered out.
    All with one hand...so much for texting and driving.

And now, for intermission..... some of my latest work....Attachment 8070
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

All with one hand...so much for texting and driving.

250 miles today. "Off" tomorrow, probably 25-30 miles, then 250 miles Friday, and 300 miles Sunday. Lot of driving right now.

Last Post Wins

Humidity builds back in to the Ohio Valley starting tomorrow... should have cut the grass in the lowlands yesterday.

Last Post Wins

I'm off the hook for the 300 miles Sunday. After the 250 today, which was actually more than 300, I get tomorrow and Sunday off from trips.

Just noticed I drove over 2000 miles last week. And all on a Hertz rental car!

Humidity builds back in to the Ohio Valley starting tomorrow... should have cut the grass in the lowlands yesterday.

The weather boffins say I will have all of tomorrow to complete all my yard work, then I get to relax on father's day and watch it rain.
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

The weather boffins say I will have all of tomorrow to complete all my yard work, then I get to relax on father's day and watch it rain.
    Ditto, maybe today some scattered stuff later in the afternoon... tomorrow looks to include a nice rainy day nap.

Last edited by blueboss; 06-15-2019 at 10:02 AM.

And then all next week too.

Have not seen a drop yet
    seeya
    dan