Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 82 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,460 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

Remember that old TV commercial, "It's not nice to fool... Mother Nature."

Re: Last Post Wins

You might think it's butter.... but it's not! It's Chiff... partially hydrogenated soybean oils combined with synthetic emulsifiers and artificial flavors some of which are used to make flame retardant materials, which in total is about 250 times worse than Mother Nature's butter.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Open a jar of pizza quick sauce and open your own pizzeria...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Got some new glasses for driving at night and they are AMAZING. Distance as clear as a bell and they have some sort of anti-glare coating so headlights are no longer blinding.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Last Post Wins

Did you get them online or in a store? Which ones did you get? I think I could use something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Got some new glasses for driving at night and they are AMAZING. Distance as clear as a bell and they have some sort of anti-glare coating so headlights are no longer blinding.

They’re prescription...I went to Gaddie Eye Center here in Louisville thinking I was in just a couple of years ago when all they would do is give me prescription reading glasses. They said it’s actually been 4 1/2 years lol but after the exam said my eyes hadn’t changed. I then brought up how much I hate driving at night anymore and he says, maybe that’s something we can help with....

The radio and speedometer are fuzzy when I have them on but that’s a trade off I’m willing to live with.

Last Post Wins

Are these prescriptions, for night driving only? Or do they do something to change from regular daytime to night time, as circumstances dictate? I wonder if they make them in a non prescription format?

Last Post Wins

Count me curious too^^^

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

They’re not specifically for night driving. He just gave me a prescription for distance focus (hence the blurriness up close) and gave them the anti-glare coating. The anti-glare is the best part. Instead of sun bursts, headlights look like headlights again. They could probably do the coating on a non-prescription pair I guess but these are perfect for what I needed and my vision insurance paid for almost everything.

Last Post Wins

Gotcha.

I normally wear contact lenses, but sometimes there's a glare when driving at night even without wearing glasses. I've seen some night glasses that are supposed to reduce glare, and I just didn't know if that was one of them. I can see it's something entirely different, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    They’re not specifically for night driving. He just gave me a prescription for distance focus (hence the blurriness up close) and gave them the anti-glare coating. The anti-glare is the best part. Instead of sun bursts, headlights look like headlights again. They could probably do the coating on a non-prescription pair I guess but these are perfect for what I needed and my vision insurance paid for almost everything.

Supposed to get about 3 inches of rain on Saturday. As I saw some wag post, I'm glad because my mud needs more water.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Supposed to get about 3 inches of rain on Saturday. As I saw some wag post, I'm glad because my mud needs more water.
    Looks like more rain than snow, had the cold air mass dropped down one day sooner we’d be up to our hoo-haws in snow.

Guessing maybe 1-2 north bank of the creek.

I don't know about you guys but I didn't know there were "rainy seasons" outside of rain forests. I'm sick of living in Seattle.

Seriously, this has to end. I'm wet, it's depressing, and I have multiple roof leaks I'm trying to survive through till the weather breaks and we can actually fix them. But the weather never breaks, so that's kind of a problem.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

This morning my wife says I need to re-caulk the little gap at the bottom of the front porch steps; thinks it’s letting the trickle of water into the basement when we get a downpour. It’s too cold out to caulk anything right now.

Let's just say I'm literally pricing sealant in 55 gallon drums. its a big roof.

May also go with a large number of surplus umbrellas.

Geez, this snow model.

DFC4194F-969A-435B-B97F-D9B41121FBF1.jpg

I SAID I WAS KIDDING
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 01-19-2019 at 09:17 AM.

BEvans, just so you know I've arranged for a very special snow removal for the weekend. All the snow in my drives and my gallery is being picked up, loaded and dumped in your driveway as a special way thanking you for putting the hex on things.

The snow really doesn't worry me in Lexington, looks like we'll be on the edge of it and the roads are still warm. it's the wet and the temperature that is going to lead to ice and a roof problem I'm having that is the crappy part.

The sheer volume of rain is just kicking our collective butts around here. Crops are rotting in the fields, it's depressing b/c we never see the sun and it's like living in the Matrix universe.

Read somewhere that 5 of the top 10 years for heaviest rainfall in Louisville have occurred in the last 20 years. I call it the Ohio valley rainforest.

Last Post Wins

Got a polar plunge on the way. Lower single digits heading this way...

Supposed to have possible snow here Tuesday. High 41.

Grocery stores are out of milk and bread.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Supposed to have possible snow here Tuesday. High 41.

Grocery stores are out of milk and bread.
    Milk and bread is frozen here.

mid 60's to 70 here this weekend.....brrrrrr
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Single digits coming here next week. Oh joy

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Single digits coming here next week. Oh joy
    I can think of a single digit to give to the weathermen...and it isn't the we're #1...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Last Post Wins

Pray for us. We're in the 5-10 inches of snow range Tuesday.

I left out a decimal point, but our 0.5-1.0 inch of snow will be like anyone else's blizzard. Screenshot_20190126-080226__01.jpg

U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Last Post Wins

I’m old, I remember before they had the scroll, and you had to wait for them to read through the list. We’d have the TV on as well as a couple different radios on different stations to get who’d read them first.

Hell I remember walking to school (elementary, about 1/4-1/2 mile away) because the bus didn’t show—or maybe I’d missed it—in the snow and finding out when I got there that school had been called off. Luckily there were a couple of teachers there that let me warm up.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I’m old, I remember before they had the scroll, and you had to wait for them to read through the list. We’d have the TV on as well as a couple different radios on different stations to get who’d read them first.

We lived about 30 miles from Bowling Green and the only TV stations we had were in Nashville. We had to listen to the radio to find out about school closures. If there was no music or talking on the local radio station we knew school was closed because the station owner could not make it to the station to begin the broadcast.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

So...I'm working this morning at home for a couple of hours before heading to two different offices. My son is off today from work.

I just realized...my breakfast this morning was a banana and a black cup of coffee.

His was a ribeye steak and eggs.

One of us is doing this thing wrong.