Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 81 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,430 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

I’m tired of this skipping spring and autumn business. We have two seasons now, too damn hot and too f*cking cold.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Last Post Wins

Four days? Not so fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

54 minutes? Not so fast.

I'm hopped up on Sudafed on a sinus thing. No telling how late I'll stay up tonight (watch me go to bed in a half hour).

I'm wired right now, though.

Last Post Wins

Finished some work I needed to do. Will try to get to bed soon.

Last Post Wins

Glad I'm giving final exams today to an 8:30 class. I'm on fumes.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    54 minutes? Not so fast.

I'm hopped up on Sudafed on a sinus thing. No telling how late I'll stay up tonight (watch me go to bed in a half hour).

I'm wired right now, though.
    See “insomnia” thread...

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

One of my favorite lines from a Christmas song is in Paul McCartney’s Wonderful Christmas Time...”the choir of angels sing their song; they practiced all year long”. Little kids.

Last Post Wins

My grandniece's first photo with Santa. Screenshot_20181211-083536__01.jpg

Hahahahaha

She wasn't enjoying the experience .

Just got off the phone with one of the first insurance agents my Dad ever hired, more than 50 years ago. He was trying to get in touch with my Dad, see how he was doing. Had to give him the sad news that Dad passed on July 4th this year. He kept telling me how much my Dad believed in him, gave him a chance when he needed a job, saw something in him he didn't see in himself. Anyway, said a lot of nice things about Dad.

My brother had to tell me when my Mom passed and when my Dad passed. Man, it was tough for me to tell somebody I barely knew.

Last Post Wins

‘‘Tis the season”

"Bah Humbug"
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Switched to Flonase, and it is helping. Plus I can sleep.

Flonase is good stuff.

Last Post Wins

Two sunny days in a row, hope nobody “OD’s” on vitamin D...Oh! see what I did there?

Last Post Wins

My son just made his 2nd straight "89" average in AP English.

Kinda stinks that he's +18 points over a "B," but that's the semester grade he received.

Signed a freelance contract with a real estate photo company this past week. 3D modeling and regular images you see on Zillow and elsewhere. He's a local company gone national, I'm pretty excited and walking away from the corporate training world forever. I'd rather spend 3 hours on the road up and down the California coast in his company car with his equipment than 3 hours a day in traffic going 45 miles south to work in San Francisco.
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Last Post Wins

Great news as you end the year and bring in the new one, Roger. Congratulations.

Last Post Wins

It should be noted on 12/21 the winter solace occurred.

Happy winter everyone!!!

I took little solace from the solstice, as that's usually just the beginning of winter around here. At least the days will start getting longer though :/

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    It should be noted on 12/21 the winter solace occurred.

Happy winter everyone!!!

The longer days make me happy. I remind myself it's getting better in Jan/Feb even though it doesn't feel like it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    I took little solace from the solstice, as that's usually just the beginning of winter around here. At least the days will start getting longer though :/
    Lol.. love auto korrect

I will now jinx this mild winter we've had here in KY by commenting on it.

You're welcome.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Putting the reverse jinx on it; this weather is horrible!

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post

You're welcome.
    Good chance of snow this weekend...

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    The longer days make me happy. I remind myself it's getting better in Jan/Feb even though it doesn't feel like it.
    After moving to the PNW, it really surprised me HOW much more the days are affected than the SE. During winter time, it is straight dark by 5 and doesn't get light until 8-9 am. On the flip side, during the summer, the first signs of dawn are at 4am and it is light outside until 11pm.

I was stationed in Newport, RI on a couple of different occasions for schools, one of which was during late fall/early winter. We'd go to class at 7:30 am and it would be dark. We'd get out at 4:30 pm and it would be dark. Never really got used to it--I think I may have a bit of Seasonal Affective Disorder.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

If you're into this sort of thing, here's a Mental Floss article on Ivy League classes you can take online:

http://mentalfloss.com/article/57015...ke-online-free

Last Post Wins

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post

You're welcome.
    I WAS KIDDING