Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 80 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,400 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

Partagas Series #4 Rock... Amazing.

Last Post Wins

Awfully cold, awfully early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Last Post Wins

Drive 2½ hours, ride 2 hours. Then get rental truck, let movers load for 2 hours, then drive truck for 6 hours.

Yeah, but no ice storm.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Passed Corvette museum and Beech Bend park. Son driving now. I like it.

Last Post Wins

That's huge, thank you for that hospitality.
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Yeah, but no ice storm.

Last Post Wins

Past Louisville. Man, ton of accidents today on the interstate. Been on and off the interstate more than Rick Pitino... Wait, I better not go there.

You'll never beat his record for interstate road stops. Getting on and off it in 15 seconds.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Still can't believe he said that under oath. I'd have rather gone to jail or paid her the money than admit that to the world.

I've got a crap ton of problems, but not that one thank goodness.

(Btw, "crap ton" is a legitimate measure of size and scale. It's just above "whole ton" and just below "s*** ton").

Last Post Wins

Columbus...

I'm not sure, but I think The Horseshoe is to the right, and behind the two bright tower buildings. IMG_20181117_000338.jpg

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Past Louisville. Man, ton of accidents today on the interstate. Been on and off the interstate more than Rick Pitino... Wait, I better not go there.
    Could have at least honked your horn while passing through.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Last Post Wins

Son was driving, and I was fearful for distracting him!

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post

IMG_20181116_212104.jpg

Downtown Cincy. I used to work on n that tall building in the distance with what they call a “tiara” on top.

If you had followed the exit from n that that green sign , you could have come to my home.

Son was driving, and I was fearful for distracting him!

IMG_20181116_212104.jpg

Last Post Wins

Winner.

Really pretty skyline.

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    Downtown Cincy. I used to work on n that tall building in the distance with what they call a “tiara” on top.

If you had followed the exit from n that that green sign , you could have come to my home.

Last Post Wins

Winner.

Really pretty skyline.
    Is there still road construction going on coming into Cincy, going down the hill?

Last Post Wins

There was road construction and accidents from my house to Columbus yesterday. Kind of a blur to be honest. Long day.
    Is there still road construction going on coming into Cincy, going down the hill?

Sounds like you passed by a bunch of us without honking. If you went up I65 to I71 you passed about 1/2 mile from my house. I'm not feeling very hospitable anyway though lol. On day 3 with no power.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Last Post Wins

Doc,

Can you send me a roast beef supreme from Shakra’s ???

Last Post Wins

It was a long day. 7am til 11 pm on the road with a few stops.
    Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Sounds like you passed by a bunch of us without honking. If you went up I65 to I71 you passed about 1/2 mile from my house. I'm not feeling very hospitable anyway though lol. On day 3 with no power.

He was on the interstate going through Louisville. He honked. Guaranteed.

Last Post Wins

Awfully windy last night...which is no surprise considering I mulched leaves yesterday.

Had 20 of the big paper lawn bags full of leaves plus 3 cans from running out of bags. Yesterday it looked like we hadn’t even raked but I said to hell with it and mulch mowed.

Creaky creaky creaky today. Combo of the quick change to cold weather here in Kentucky and my therapist working me hard yesterday.

Being someplace warm and sunny sounds really good right now.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Creaky creaky creaky today. Combo of the quick change to cold weather here in Kentucky and my therapist working me hard yesterday.

Being someplace warm and sunny sounds really good right now.
    Going to be 70 by Saturday...here in the Louisville area. How about that for a 50 degree temperature swing?

Last edited by blueboss; 11-28-2018 at 07:20 AM.

Going to be 70 by Saturday...here in the Louisville area. How about that for a 50 degree temperature swing?

My grandmother, ever the optimist, would say "Good weather to catch pneumonia."
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Last Post Wins

Starting to look a lot like Christmas...

Seems like a good time for one of these:

45D424BD-3BEB-40FE-9871-DC32CDD2F577.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Seems like a good time for one of these:

45D424BD-3BEB-40FE-9871-DC32CDD2F577.jpg
    Well, yeah. When isn't it a good time for that?

Well, yeah. When isn't it a good time for that?
    Haha I just noticed that baby is wearing crocs.

Last Post Wins

Looks like the brunt of the snow slid off to the south of LA, including us on the sunny side across the river.