Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 8 of 150 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    That's so clever it really should have won, esp. how you got the Petrino reference to work with laying down. Seriously ,very clever.
    Next lets work with the past tense of lies.😎

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Next lets work with the past tense of lies.😎

Flew
    Flown
    Deadflies

Wait, past tense of flies, right? Did I get confused again?

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Flew
    Flown
    Deadflies

Wait, past tense of flies, right? Did I get confused again?
    ...or

Defile

Defiles

Defiled

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Last Post Wins

...or

Defile

Defiles

Defiled

Well played again.

If this was an 80s tv show it could be

De Plane!

De Plains

Deplaned
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

...or

Defile

Defiles

Defiled

Definitely winning the style points!

Last Post Wins

Steal'n

Stolen

Style'n

We are "still" talking about

Pitino

Pitrino

Katina

....okay, I'll stop.

Dunno. I scale my normal pics down to 3 megapixel, and they're fine. All my cell phone pics are fine.

Even my "Sock of the Day" pics are fine. This one is 1.1 MB

Attachment 5221
    I shrink mine to 50 KB and still cant upload. Must be doing something wrong.
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post

I shrink mine to 50 KB and still cant upload. Must be doing something wrong.
    Yes, obviously size isn't the issue. Are you posting the picture from the Internet or from your computer hard drive? Either one can be done, but they are done in different ways.

Last Post Wins

Oh good, you guys are talking about posting photos....

Yes, obviously size isn't the issue. Are you posting the picture from the Internet or from your computer hard drive? Either one can be done, but they are done in different ways.
    From my computer. I click the icon above "insert image" and follow directions from there.

I think I just started politptical discussion on the premium forum. Yay me! 😳

(And you're welcome, mods. )

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post
    From my computer. I click the icon above "insert image" and follow directions from there.
    Do me a favor. Email me one of the pics to dcartwright at email and let me post it and see what is going on. Maybe it will give us an idea.

I hope you get it resolved. I can't post pictures from my iPad.

Do me a favor. Email me one of the pics to dcartwright at email and let me post it and see what is going on. Maybe it will give us an idea.
    sent
    thanks!

Last Post Wins

First pic posted from phone, via Forum runner.

Second pic posted from phone (and blame Coastie for both pics, they are his), through Internet browser, just like you'd do from computer hard drive, using the pic icon.

This pic is from Tapatalk.
    uploadfromtaptalk1452283968217.jpg

Dude that is some weird subject matter
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Last Post Wins

That could have very well been the last post.

I just think the computer was trying to protect us all...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Dude that is some weird subject matter
    Remember when you used to think CGWildcat was a terrific photographer? You didn't realize the "depth" of his photography subjects, did you?

OK, I am at home, on my computer. I just went to Roger's email and downloaded the two pics to my computer's hard drive.

Here are my steps now.

Step 1:

Click the icon that says "Insert Image." It is immediately to the left of the icon that looks like a film strip.

A pop-up window will show up. It has two tabs--be careful, on mine, the tab for "From URL" (the one on the right) is pre-selected.

Step 2.

Select the correct tab. In this case, it is "From Computer." It will just switch tabs, and then you have two options.

Step 3. Option a) Click the button that says "Select files." It is a rectangular button at the bottom of the screen. I would do this one if you can. If you have any issues with this one, you can always go to Option b). But for now, I'm going to proceed with Option a).

When you click that button, another screen will pop up, with your computer on it. Mine goes to desktop, but you just surf to whatever directory on your hard drive contains the photo you want to post.

Here, mine is in "Downloads," since that's where it went when I downloaded it from Coastie's email to me.

Step 4. Click the file (just highlight it), and click the button that says "Open." It won't "open," but instead will be inserted into the pop-up window.

Now, for "advanced" users, you can repeat the process and put up to 5 photos in a single post by continuing to click "Select files," which is now in the bottom left-hand corner of that popped up window. But for us, we're going to go ahead and post it.

Step 5. Select "Upload files" (bottom of that popped up window, in the middle.) It will insert, into your post, the picture by having brackets around the word, "ATTACH=CONFIG and then a number, which will be the picture.

Step 6. Click "Post reply," or "post quick Reply." You will get this.

10297611_324171351040552_344453417659250970_n-min.jpg

That could have very well been the last post.

It's the last time I'm clicking till at least this page rolls over. wow.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

LMAO!!! I'm about to fall out!!

Following step by step, I tried to submit a 63KB pic that is 900 pixels on its longest edge. I get a KSR pop up that tells me my file is 26.3KB too big.

OK, I am at home, on my computer. I just went to Roger's email and downloaded the two pics to my computer's hard drive.

Here are my steps now.

Step 1:

Click the icon that says "Insert Image." It is immediately to the left of the icon that looks like a film strip.

A pop-up window will show up. It has two tabs--be careful, on mine, the tab for "From URL" (the one on the right) is pre-selected.

Step 2.

Select the correct tab. In this case, it is "From Computer." It will just switch tabs, and then you have two options.

Step 3. Option a) Click the button that says "Select files." It is a rectangular button at the bottom of the screen. I would do this one if you can. If you have any issues with this one, you can always go to Option b). But for now, I'm going to proceed with Option a).

When you click that button, another screen will pop up, with your computer on it. Mine goes to desktop, but you just surf to whatever directory on your hard drive contains the photo you want to post.

Here, mine is in "Downloads," since that's where it went when I downloaded it from Coastie's email to me.

Step 4. Click the file (just highlight it), and click the button that says "Open." It won't "open," but instead will be inserted into the pop-up window.

Now, for "advanced" users, you can repeat the process and put up to 5 photos in a single post by continuing to click "Select files," which is now in the bottom left-hand corner of that popped up window. But for us, we're going to go ahead and post it.

Step 5. Select "Upload files" (bottom of that popped up window, in the middle.) It will insert, into your post, the picture by having brackets around the word, "ATTACH=CONFIG and then a number, which will be the picture.

Step 6. Click "Post reply," or "post quick Reply." You will get this.

10297611_324171351040552_344453417659250970_n-min.jpg

I wish I knew. What browser are you using? I have posted pics on here using my phone, my surface pro, my desktop, my netbook, my dell laptop at work, my Asus laptop, my son's acer, my work laptop which I think is Toshiba but can't remember, and have never had a pic too big. Edit and my old Blackberry Playbook. Edit - and the desktop at Jeff State and Apple PC at Samford.

I have used Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Also used Windows 10, 8.1, XP.
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 01-08-2016 at 10:43 PM.

I wish I knew. What browser are you using? I have posted pics on here using my phone, my surface pro, my desktop, my netbook, my dell laptop at work, my Asus laptop, my son's acer, my work laptop which I think is Toshiba but can't remember, and have never had a pic too big. Edit and my old Blackberry Playbook. Edit - and the desktop at Jeff State and Apple PC at Samford.

I have used Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. Also used Windows 10, 8.1, XP.
    Ive tried with my windows 10 laptop using google chrome and my iMac with chrome.
    Let me try a different browser

nothing. I get the same file is too large no matter which browser or computer.

Send me the exact pic. There has to be something you are doing different.

OK, seriously, the next time that photo gets quoted and thus repeated, there will be a last post on this thing b/c I'm locking the thread, shutting down the front porch and bleaching the server for a week.