Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 77 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,310 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

Fake thread.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Last Post Wins

Thread collusion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Witch thread hunt.

Last Post Wins

Thread evasion

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

This would be easier if it didn't go to the top with every post.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    As I tell my son, if it was easy, everybody would do it.

Last Post Wins

Think so?

Damn hot out here. I'm ready for fall.

Damn hot out here. I'm ready for fall.
    Not me. I can find shade or a cold drink to cool off. When I am cold, I am cold all over and my bones ache.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Last Post Wins

It’s gonna be hot bird hunting this weekend. Birds usually fly late when it’s hot and sunny.

This is kinda refreshing....a delayed shipment, but they owned it.

LOCATION DATE LOCAL TIME ACTIVITY
    Doraville, GA, United States 08/30/2018 5:25 A.M. We've incorrectly sorted this package which may cause a delay.
    Acworth, GA, United States 08/29/2018 10:58 P.M. Origin Scan
    United States 08/29/2018 2:53 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Don't ever order anything online from IKEA, it takes them a month to do anything and you're on hold even longer if God forbid they screw something up and you have to call them.

This was just a CD from Amazon 3rd party seller. Not a big deal; my wife still likes CDs in her car.

I did order a shelf, brackets and a parson's table from IKEA about a year ago for a standing desk hack. Dirt cheap, and it worked out ok.

We ordered a dresser, nightstand, 3 shelves and shelf brackets. They delivered the nightstand and shelves but gave us the wrong brackets and they have no idea where the dresser is.

Last Post Wins

We ordered a dresser, nightstand, 3 shelves and shelf brackets. They delivered the nightstand and shelves but gave us the wrong brackets and they have no idea where the dresser is.
    Oh, my.

Last Post Wins

In other news, my wife has lunch scheduled with somebody in a couple of weeks. She's not sure who.

She got a text message on her birthday from somebody wishing her happy birthday, and said they needed to get together for lunch or breakfast and catch up. Only problem, my wife's phone bricked a couple of months ago and she lost most of her contacts. So she has this text conversation with the "unsub" trying to figure out who it is. I tell her just to ask, and she says she would be embarrassed if it is somebody she should know their number, so she tries.

And fails.

I google search the number for her while she's texting and can't find it. We check our emails and can't find it there either.

So she sets up lunch. Says she'll obviously figure it out when she sees the other person. I keep telling her it's probably some serial killer or stalker, and I think I have her worried.

(I'm pretty sure it's our ex-next door neighbor. But I'm not going to tell her that. I'm having way too much fun.)

Does she know any Nigerian princes?

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    In other news, my wife has lunch scheduled with somebody in a couple of weeks. She's not sure who.

She got a text message on her birthday from somebody wishing her happy birthday, and said they needed to get together for lunch or breakfast and catch up. Only problem, my wife's phone bricked a couple of months ago and she lost most of her contacts. So she has this text conversation with the "unsub" trying to figure out who it is. I tell her just to ask, and she says she would be embarrassed if it is somebody she should know their number, so she tries.

And fails.

I google search the number for her while she's texting and can't find it. We check our emails and can't find it there either.

So she sets up lunch. Says she'll obviously figure it out when she sees the other person. I keep telling her it's probably some serial killer or stalker, and I think I have her worried.

(I'm pretty sure it's our ex-next door neighbor. But I'm not going to tell her that. I'm having way too much fun.)
    What would be more funny is if it’s actually a wrong number text and your wife shows up and doesn’t recognize anyone.

Ever dial a wrong number and realize what you’ve done and hang up before they answer. Then they immediately call back and say “who is this? Somebody just called from this number” I usually reply “Louisville Narcotics” and make up some name, Detective Wilson or something, they always just hang up.

My son turns 16 tomorrow. Where does the time go?

My son turns 16 tomorrow. Where does the time go?
    Catfan73, my "youngest" of five is a high school senior. We have been visiting numerous colleges with him; in fact, most of the summer was spent doing so. I am floored that the days have flown by like this. I remember coaching my oldest daughter in basketball like it was yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Catfan73, my "youngest" of five is a high school senior. We have been visiting numerous colleges with him; in fact, most of the summer was spent doing so. I am floored that the days have flown by like this. I remember coaching my oldest daughter in basketball like it was yesterday.
    We all remember the Navy Blue Angels. A once great program brought to its knees....
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    We all remember the Navy Blue Angels. A once great program brought to its knees....
    Alas, the mighty Empire has collapsed!

Really had fun with those girls, parents and games. Nothing like coaching girls.

I'll always remember what a wise commissioner told me when I was a young pup coach.

"Darrell," he started with the knowing look only garnered from years of experience and his own mistakes. "Boys have to win to have fun. Girls have to have fun to win."

There's a not too subtle difference there that means everything.

What a time.

I loved the thread. Umpteen pages of fun. And it was easy to tell you were enjoying it, which was great.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

We ain’t getting any younger...

Last Post Wins

Well, fumbledee dumb.

I am sitting at home, about ready to head out to drive nearly two hours to a soccer game, watch two hours of a soccer game in the rain, and drive nearly two hours back home tonight. In preparation, I recorded 2 hours of lecture for a class I teach on Wednesday night and prepared materials for them. I also gathered camera equipment, charged batteries, got SD cards ready, stopwatch, etc.

It's generally frowned upon to have the class like this, and I have two more classes I am going to cut short for soccer already, but last club year, and I don't want to miss.

So as we were gathering supplies - including video camera, tripod, camera, water, etc., we get a call that the DOC (director of coaching) for the other club canceled the game.

Crap.

That's why he needs to play football. In Alabama no one ever cancels a football game, or they have to pay 6 guys just to help bury him by Wednesday.

I did ask him if he was interested in punting or kicking once last year. We went to the football stadium, and got a tee. With nobody rushing and kicking off a tee, he had no problem landing 45-yarders. A lot different when there's a snap, a hold, and people running at you, though.

One of his teammates that he played many years with stopped playing soccer last year to be his team's punter. This year he's punter and kicker. He was working with some famous punting guru his Dad arranged for him, and I think he's getting real high D1 interest, even though this is just his 2nd year punting.

My son has no illusions of grandeur. He just likes to play.

I'm feeling pretty good about my new UK t-shirt I'm wearing today. I haven't worn it the day before any of our last 31 games against Florida. I think this might be the one!

I'm feeling pretty good about my new UK t-shirt I'm wearing today. I haven't worn it the day before any of our last 31 games against Florida. I think this might be the one!
    I had a knock-off brand of frosted mini-wheats this morning for breakfast, from Aldi, first time I have EVER done that the day before a Kentucky v Florida game. Between your t-shirt and my cereal, I think the worm has turned.

We should have tried this years ago.