Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 76 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,280 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Freshman

Re: Last Post Wins

Been a few months guys... I appreciate you keeping this thread open so I can win it. You like me...YOU REALLY LIKE ME.

Quote Originally Posted by dethbylt View Post
    Been a few months guys... I appreciate you keeping this thread open so I can win it. You like me...YOU REALLY LIKE ME.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

What does “win” really mean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    What does “win” really mean?

Hippie.

People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Hippie.

Far out.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

The wife and son left yesterday to spend some time at some friend’s lake house and won’t be back until Wednesday (I have to work). I’m bored already but at least no one gives me the stink eye when I pour a little tequila over some ice.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    The wife and son left yesterday to spend some time at some friend’s lake house and won’t be back until Wednesday (I have to work). I’m bored already but at least no one gives me the stink eye when I pour a little tequila over some ice.
    When the kids were younger and nobody worked, I would take the family down to New Orleans, stay a few days, and fly back to Birmingham, leaving them for a couple of weeks before I returned at the back end. It was surprising how quickly I got bored, but I did enjoy having some freedom. Nothing crazy, but would go to a movie when I wanted, eat when and what I wanted, threw a small cooler in the den and have a few beers watching golf on TV, just dumb stuff that I couldn't do with everybody else at home.

Enjoy your time "off."

Freshman

Not cool guys. This is my thread. Et tu, KSRBrutus?

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by dethbylt View Post
    Not cool guys. This is my thread. Et tu, KSRBrutus?
    Good to know...

If that agreement is anything like Papa John's naming rights ...well nothing lasts forever.

Last Post Wins

Fresh silver queen corn...

At the Farmer's Daughter getting ready to have a larupping good meal...

Last Post Wins

Five days...

Last Post Wins

Not long enough. Has to be the last one. Next to last is"first loser!"

Does that make you second?

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Does that make you second?
    Nope.

Ah. First.

Those of you lucky SOBs that live in Lex or Cincy, peach ice cream is in season at Graeters. They make the best peach ice cream ever made.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Those of you lucky SOBs that live in Lex or Cincy, peach ice cream is in season at Graeters. They make the best peach ice cream ever made.
    I didn't grow up a peach fan, but it became one of my favorite flavors in many things.

Last Post Wins

I don’t know, there’s a ice cream joint down in Alabama, I believe in Chilton Co that has some of the best peach ice cream I’ve ever had.

... Peach Park, oh yeah if you’re there in early May get yourself some strawberries. You’re welcome.

Last edited by blueboss; 08-10-2018 at 11:15 PM.

Last Post Wins

I don’t know, there’s a ice cream joint down in Alabama, I believe in Chilton Co that has some of the best peach ice cream I’ve ever had.

Chilton's Peach Park!

It is tremendously good. Close enough to me, but far enough away, too.

One of my favorite memories of a Saturday my wife and I shared by ourselves in the last few years was one Saturday we drove down to Montgomery for some little nothing. Think the elementary school had a science competition and we thought we'd support the kids and be there for awards. It's just over an hour from me.

I had rented a convertible for the weekend on a whim, and the weather was perfect. We stopped in for chicken salad sandwiches and peach ice cream on the way, and hustled back before they closed for peach cobbler and fried pies. Before we got home, we stopped at the Racetrack gas station and got two gallons of draft beer in a milk jug from the tap (snakehandler and something else I can't recall), because, well, this is Alabama.

Just a great day.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Chilton's Peach Park!

It is tremendously good. Close enough to me, but far enough away, too.

One of my favorite memories of a Saturday my wife and I shared by ourselves in the last few years was one Saturday we drove down to Montgomery for some little nothing. Think the elementary school had a science competition and we thought we'd support the kids and be there for awards. It's just over an hour from me.

I had rented a convertible for the weekend on a whim, and the weather was perfect. We stopped in for chicken salad sandwiches and peach ice cream on the way, and hustled back before they closed for peach cobbler and fried pies. Before we got home, we stopped at the Racetrack gas station and got two gallons of draft beer in a milk jug from the tap (snakehandler and something else I can't recall), because, well, this is Alabama.

Just a great day.
    I think it was either you or Mick that gave me the 411 on Peach Park. We also got off the beaten path and found a BBQ joint that was pretty good. IIRC, we had to check our guns at the door...

IIRC, we had to check our guns at the door...
    Then you drove out of Alabama, and apparently the entire South, somehow. In Bama they give you one at the door if you don't have one.

(I've been to a few bars where that should have been the policy btw.)

Last Post Wins

Then you drove out of Alabama, and apparently the entire South, somehow. In Bama they give you one at the door if you don't have one.

You're right there. I started to say he probably confused "L.A.," which we call Lower Alabama, with those flower-loving Californians and made a wrong turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    You're right there. I started to say he probably confused "L.A.," which we call Lower Alabama, with those flower-loving Californians and made a wrong turn.
    he should have taken that left turn at Albuquerque.

Last Post Wins

Point being, they wanted to keep all of the killing in the parking lot, so as not to spoil the dining experience.

Hate waking up early on a day off.

Last Post Wins

Same. Plus I went to bed late (2).

Last Post Wins

Wrong thread guys...

Double-dipping....