Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 68 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,040 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I use T-Mobile Hotspot through my phone. Have an Echo Dot in my car so it's always on and connected.
    I have that; was thinking more along the lines of something we could use for iPads or laptops. I don’t it would work unless it’s another android device but I’ve never tried...
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Lexington bound for my eldest granddaughters dance competition.
    Got a lot done so far this morning so insomnia is not always a bad thing...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Yes.

Misery loves company, huh?
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    I have that; was thinking more along the lines of something we could use for iPads or laptops. I don’t it would work unless it’s another android device but I’ve never tried...
    My kids run their laptops off it in the car as well as iPhone surfing. It supports multiple devices. It's just an Internet Hotspot.

Ugh. Feel for you. Been there, done that.
    Apologies to those of you who may have won this in school, but I always chuckled at those who got the "perfect attendance for the year" award--even more for those who got it for all 12 years of school. I mean, c'mon--you weren't sick enough to get others around you sick for the whole school year? Or 12 years? It should be called the "Came To School Sick When You Shouldn't Have" award.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Apologies to those of you who may have won this in school, but I always chuckled at those who got the "perfect attendance for the year" award--even more for those who got it for all 12 years of school. I mean, c'mon--you weren't sick enough to get others around you sick for the whole school year? Or 12 years? It should be called the "Came To School Sick When You Shouldn't Have" award.
    Along the same line, we went Krogering yesterday and the checkout lady seemed sluggish. Mrs. boss said something to her about missing something, and she responded with how poorly she felt and thought she was coming down with the flu.

She touched everything we bought, I was very close to getting a mgr. and requesting a full refund and walking out leaving the bagged up groceries.

If that wasn't enough we got cash back and the lady licked her fingers to pull the money out of the drawer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Nobody in my immediate family--we have hard and fast rules. Fever, don't go to school until free 24 hours. Has that EVER been violated? Yes, just "technically," so that a kid could compete in a sporting event by being in school that day, being checked out, and then playing. Still shouldn't do it, but, well, you know, sports are tough. And so is my daughter.

It bothers me when people know my name and I have no idea who they are.

Last Post Wins

It bothers me when people know my name and I have no idea who they are.
    It bothers CitizenBBN when people know his name and he doesn't.

It bothers CitizenBBN when people know his name and he doesn't.
    It's better than when neither one of us knows my name. Then I just have to hope I still have my wallet, and my pants, so I can get home.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

The old boy is running a little early tonight; 1:13am.
    Insomnia - check.
    Congestion and head pressure from the early stages of sinus infection - check.
    Wicked cottonmouth from the cough lozenges - check.

I am ready for Christmas!

Happy solstice!

Last physical therapy appointment today for my left shoulder. It's about 60%. Started about 10-15%. Says it will continue to improve after I'm discharged. Hope so. Basketball or golf probably aren't on my agenda anytime soon, though.

Probably will not get surgery on my right shoulder, even though that's the torn labrum. I'm doing fine with it, probably 90%. At that level, it's not worth the surgery and rehab, at least right now in my life.

My left shoulder was achy for quite awhile and discovered it was the cholesterol meds I was taking--atorvastat. Got my doctor to switch it to something else, more expensive but worth it. Doesn't hurt at all anymore.

155°, 115 °, and 55° for my three measurements today. Should be 180, 180, and 90, but when I started it was 115, 82, and 27.

Last Post Wins

Happy solstice!
    Thanks. Off to a good start, close to 60 today and 62 tomorrow.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Supposed to start raining buckets here, starting later today, and continuing thru tomorrow.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Sitting in eye doctor's office. Last physical therapy appointment was yesterday. Last week I went to the E. R. Apparently I think I have to visit all my medical providers before the end of the year.

Last Post Wins

3:02 am yayyy...

4:49. But been up awhile. Was hoping weather forecast might look better for late morning here, but to no avail.

Slept in until 5:30 .

Pulled an all-nighter wrapping Christmas presents for the Kids, grandkids and great-grandkids.
    Tired but I had a blast with my Missus.
    To work a little bit today on my own pace, run a few errands, and the occasional power nap.
    Not too bad for an old coot!

Rain. 2.9 inches in the last 30 hours. Very thankful it is rain and not snow. That would be 30 inches of the white stuff. I like a white Christmas as much as anyone does, but a 4 to 6 inch snowfall is plenty
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Amen, to that dan

Been in a good mood yesterday and today, despite having a pretty quiet, even boring non-Christmas, so been funking out. Wild Cherry, Blood Sweat & Tears, KC and the Sunshine Band, Rose Royce. Found a Pandora channel with all that stuff.

"Everybody was Kung-FU fighting......"

"She's a Brick.... House.... She's mighty, mighty just lettin' it all hang out...."
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Wow. My Pandora station just broke the unwritten rule of all broadcast radio: You never play Queen's "We Will Rock You" without playing the B Side "We are the Champions". Ever. You just don't.

That may be the key to one of the seals on the box holding the apocalypse.

I've been terrible on exercising recently, and the temperature was a nice 45 degrees so I thought it was a good time to go run. Ran a very slow 3 miles listening to 70s on 7 this afternoon. Man, it was a good mix today.

I ran about 3 miles. This year. Maybe not quite that much.

Anyone get anything fun for Christmas?

Me, I got a carry-on suitcase/backpack and a London guidebook, so not much fun unless you're going to London in 2018 (which Mrs. BEvans and I are doing).
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

I got the usual, clothes, shoes, stocking stuffers....I did buy myself a present--a new $300 leather jacket I picked up at an outlet mall for $100 on Christmas eve.

London is on my list. I've been to Paris.