Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 61 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,830 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post

Roughly equivalent to my BMI after this weekend's eating.

Re: Last Post Wins

Wish I could get some time off. Alton IL is getting old. Weather seems nice though.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Bought some pumpkin spice Chobani yogurt the other day. Now I just have to work up the nerve to try it.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Last Post Wins

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Last Post Wins

So I've been complaining about my two rotator cuff tears. It hurts. My range of motion is getting worse, since I'm not doing PT, and my "free time" is limited, or, better said, I use my free time for something other than doing the exercises myself.

So I'm talking to a buddy about volleyball--his daughter is a sophomore at Samford, key player, starter, usually plays the entire rotation, which is rare--and he tells me that she suffered a 135 degree torn labrum in the Southern Conference tournament last year, which she played through and helped win the championship, and played in the NCAA tournament (and played well). She received physical therapy on it until the summer, and then they did an MRI, and learned it wasn't the tendonitis/etc. they were treating her for, but the torn labrum. And it is on her hitting arm.

Samford uses Dr. Andrews' group, as does Alabama, and she has the best orthopedic care imaginable. She--as am I--is delaying her surgery until December when the season is over. The surgeon assured her Mom and Dad that it would not hurt her to play through the pain, any incremental additional tear would be the same surgery and same recovery anyway, and since she will be out 4-6 months, the timing is best in December for the surgery.

So she's playing. With the torn labrum. And I am complaining. It really put me in my place.

Local big box store is out of gopher wood.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Last Post Wins

Huh. I googled Hattiesburg's weather and now it's on the banner at the top of the page. 72 and clear.

Last Post Wins

I'm really digging this Manik anejo. It's peppery instead of vanilla-y like bourbon but it's got some very nuanced flavors. I may have found a new favorite.

Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

I am in the process of filling up 20 tires with air. All but 3 of the 20 have had some air pressure leakage from the recommended tire pressure on the inside door jamb. It would be 24, but the 6th car is in Georgia.

Worst was a tire with 22psi that should have been 36. Best was just a pound low.
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 09-03-2017 at 01:22 PM.

Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

Tapatalk made me sign in this morning. I can never figure what causes it to sign me out.

Last Post Wins

You guys have probably already figured out my numerical posts.

If you haven't, it is the Dodgers average for W/L's. I just posted the number after each win without a whole lot of hoot'n so as not to upset the baseball whoofing gods. Since they are currently in a six game skid including losing their first three or more game series since June I figured what the hell. Somebody else must have really pissed off the baseball gods because we're tank'n right now.

I hope they can turn it around to close out the season going into the playoffs....

Last edited by blueboss; 09-06-2017 at 03:29 PM.

I didn't figure it out, but I wasn't going to admit it, either!

I just figured everyone else was in on the joke

Last Post Wins

Maeda is on the mound tonight trying to snap the five game skid the Dodgers are in while Walker try's to win Az thirteenth straight.

It's at LA so maybe just maybe we can right the ship tonight.

I am kind of like Mr. Cartwright.
    I am just glad it wasn't one of those "what is the frequency, Kenneth?" moments...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I woke up this morning to find my credit card company asking me via text message if I had purchased $3,000 from a clothing store at 4:38 a.m.

Back in the day, I may have done some dumb things at that hour, but buying clothes wasn't one of them.

The joy of credit card fraud.
    I thought back to this to see if it was related, but it preceeded the Equifax breach.

I still blame Equifax.

Last Post Wins

.643, man this is getting dismal. I'm starting to be depressed thinking about the post season.

So this caveman and a bear walk into a bar. Bartender says, "What's your deal?"
    The caveman replies, "Bear with me...."

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    .643, man this is getting dismal. I'm starting to be depressed thinking about the post season.

Reminds me of the fan that called in on the 1998 season where Kentucky had lost their 3rd game of the season, and told Tubby Smith that he hadn't lost all faith yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    So this caveman and a bear walk into a bar. Bartender says, "What's your deal?"
    The caveman replies, "Bear with me...."
    Groooooan.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Reminds me of the fan that called in on the 1998 season where Kentucky had lost their 3rd game of the season, and told Tubby Smith that he hadn't lost all faith yet...
    Then they lost to Ole Miss at home and it was the "worst 23-4 team I've ever seen".

Not losing again after that did take some of the sting out of it though.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.