Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 60 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,800 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I use a 30 oz Yeti (kids gave it to me for Father's Day a couple three years ago, because I think it is ridiculously priced) and two powder coated 30 oz Walmart brand Ozark trail ones that work just as well I got on clearance for $5 each. I almost always put too much ice in them, forgetting it keeps it cold all day regardless.
    Lol, My son just gave me a birthday present (a day early)--a 30 oz. Yeti.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Last Post Wins

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I've never seen an episode of The Walking Dead or Game Of Thrones. I feel terribly out of step with American society, but proud at the same time.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

I am proud right along with you.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    I've never seen an episode of The Walking Dead or Game Of Thrones. I feel terribly out of step with American society, but proud at the same time.
    I tried watching Walking dead. Watched the first few episodes on Netflix, but lost interest in it. Also I find the show disturbing and obviously tension filled, and frankly my life is disturbing enough without seeking it out.

i'm the kind of personality that just doesn't want drama and tension. I get it all damned day, when I take off i want easy and simple and relaxing.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I tried watching Walking dead. Watched the first few episodes on Netflix, but lost interest in it. Also I find the show disturbing and obviously tension filled, and frankly my life is disturbing enough without seeking it out.

i'm the kind of personality that just doesn't want drama and tension. I get it all damned day, when I take off i want easy and simple and relaxing.
    I guess you'll be skipping watching Ky football too..😳

Last Post Wins

I'm with both of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I guess you'll be skipping watching Ky football too..
    lol. I'm still hanging in there with UK sports but I will say I'm finding the DVR thing more and more appealing even for it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

I see Pensacola Beach still on the weather app thing above. What do you guys see?

Lexington-Fayette KY 77 at 8:06
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

That little town in NC, and I am staying in Hopkinsville tonight, and the IP address I am currently using is certainly not the same one I have at home.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I nearly always get Alton IL.

Last Post Wins

.712 ugh!

At work (Jeffersonville, IN) I get Lexington now but at home (Louisville) I still get Georgetown IN.

Woodbridge, NJ - 76 Degrees.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post

TerryBlue just called....wants to discuss Barker over Johnson with you.
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I'm with both of you.
    I'm with both of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post

Freaks!
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

I've never seen either. I barely have time to watch an episode or two of Parks and Recreation on Netflix with the family.

I did watch a movie on Prime last night before I drifted off....Ex Machina. Good but kind of unsettling.

Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

It's 66 degrees in Chantilly VA

^It was 57 this morning here in the People's Democratic Republic of Louisville--I love these cool snaps in summer.

Guess Texas is getting ready to get rocked. Prayers to them down there.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

80° and sunny at Oriole Beach at 8:45 a.m. this morning.

Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

74 in Louisville, KY - the correct one, or close enough...

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    74 in Louisville, KY - the correct one, or close enough...
    74 in Chantilly VA, wherever that is

Pensacola Beach, 90° at 7:10pm ET today.