Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 57 of 150 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,710 of 4483

Thread: Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    Breathtaking.
    I am hoping to take Grammy to Fort Walton Beach for our anniversary (November 1).
    It has been too long since I have been to the Gulf...
    We've done Ft Walton a couple of times really enjoyed it.... except for the surf fishing. I think it was due to the topography of the beach layout with a bit of a horse shoe where the beach curved inward. I couldn't cast far enough out to get where the fish were. I snorkeled out a couple hundred yards and dove down about 15-20 feet and it was like a fish super highway... oh well.

There was also a great little restaurant under the bridge on the mainland side. It was a bit tricky getting to and was situated on the water.

Mrs. boss says it was the Bay Cafe, but it's been 3-4 years since we were in Ft Walton Beach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Last Post Wins

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post

Oh, we're playing Jeopardy. Let me go.

"What is, the blood-alcohol content of CitizenBBN on a Tuesday night?"

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Oh, we're playing Jeopardy. Let me go.

"What is, the blood-alcohol content of CitizenBBN on a Tuesday night?"
    It must be early.

Hey, I resemble that remark.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Back to .701

Back to .701

Not tonight, I have to work. No more than .102 or so.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Not tonight, I have to work. No more than .102 or so.
    Whiskey Wednesday??

Whiskey Wednesday??

I prefer to think of it as vodka'o'clock.

Having shoulder problems on both shoulders now. Left shoulder worse than the right. Right shoulder already had physical therapy and a MRI, torn labrum and will require surgery. And that's the good one.

I'm trying to time the surgery for a good time. Best I can figure right now is 2032.

Last Post Wins

Having shoulder problems on both shoulders now. Left shoulder worse than the right. Right shoulder already had physical therapy and a MRI, torn labrum and will require surgery. And that's the good one.

I'm trying to time the surgery for a good time. Best I can figure right now is 2032.
    A few years back I had stabbing shoulder pains, turned out to be smashed discs and vertebrae issues in the cervical area. I couldn't have surgery fast enough... best thing I ever did.

They added a couple of cadaver bones a plate and six screws... good as new. It was a two day hospital ride, and I was back at work in eight days. Full strength eight weeks later.

I've heard the rotator deal is a longer recovery, but it doesn't start getting better until you have the surgery. Take the time...

They added a couple of cadaver bones ...good as new.

He felt a lot better, and got used to that weird craving for human brains in a few months.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    He felt a lot better, and got used to that weird craving for human brains in a few months.
    Does one ever really get over the cravings for human brains? I know I haven't

Last Post Wins

Spoke to a colleague yesterday, outlined my calendar--moving in daughter to school, teaching 3 classes this Fall, work, and decided to postpone the surgery even further, into December after final exams have concluded. My last two weeks of December are typically fairly slow, so it's a good time to be having surgery. I'm not convinced that's what I'm going to do, and I may visit the doctor before then to discuss, but that's the plan. Just a few more months of suffering.

Don't worry about it. I had a filling come out a year ago, still haven't stopped to get it fixed.

Student missed a Final Exam last semester. As in, the Spring. So she arrives at my office today at 4 to take a makeup. I told her two weeks ago I couldn't change the grade after the summer semester ends (today).

Not happy. Ready to go home and apparently she's going to take her full 2 hours to take the exam.

Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

Cat brought us a present.

Smaller than a breadbox?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Smaller than a breadbox?
    It would fit in the breadbox as presented.

Last Post Wins

A bat?

Last Post Wins

Last edited by blueboss; 08-06-2017 at 11:52 PM.

Last Post Wins

A bat?

Not a bat, although these animals have been known to frequent an attic on occasion...

Last Post Wins

Not a bat, although these animals have been known to frequent an attic on occasion...
    Squirrel

Last Post Wins

Squirrel

Winner, winner, squirrel dinner.

Last Post Wins

Winner, winner, squirrel dinner.
    That's one feisty cat! A squirrel could take quite a chunk out of something if he can get in a clean bite.

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.