Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 53 of 150 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    FWIW i'm in a public restroom for most of my conversations here. Sometimes in a stall, sometimes I just prop my laptop up on a sink and hang out a while.
    Ahh. Crappy posts.

1 1/2 more days
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    1 1/2 more days
    Beach?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Get to leave Minnesota and head home. Been in the Midwest version of California all week

Last Post Wins

Good for you... home again home again jiggity jigg..

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Get to leave Minnesota and head home. Been in the Midwest version of California all week
    Wonder if it's as blue as Madison Wisconsin. Nice pubs, liberal as all get out.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Not all of the state is Blue, just like all of California is not blue, but man in the Minneapolis/Saint Paul area they drip blue like a Dali painting. Do not know anything about the local bars or other entertainment as they put us up in a place that is not near any of the finer elements of the city.
    seeya
    dan

Not all of the state is Blue, just like all of California is not blue, but man in the Minneapolis/Saint Paul area they drip blue like a Dali painting. Do not know anything about the local bars or other entertainment as they put us up in a place that is not near any of the finer elements of the city.
    I guess it's like most of the rest of the country, it's blue in larger cities, red everywhere else.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

My vegetarian daughters do not know what they are missing...

I almost went home and grilled a steak. instead I'm working like an idiot. Enjoy man, that looks dang good.

It hit the spot last night.

The grill marks, even Grammy noticed them.
    Nicely done, sir.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Last Post Wins

Nice!

Beats the banana I had for breakfast this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Beats the banana I had for breakfast this morning.
    I've been having Ruffles and dip for meals of late. Small surprise my shirts are straining.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I've been having Ruffles and dip for meals of late. Small surprise my shirts are straining.
    Is that straining or staining?

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Is that straining or staining?

I wish it was staining, that would be an easy fix. Getting back to a no carb diet is going to be much tougher. lol

Last Post Wins

Crazy little line of tstorms moving through....

Was walking through a college campus today and checked phone for weather alert. Looked at radar and it said thunderstorm beginning in 36 minutes.

Gave us time to return to car, drive to sports bar for wings and cold local adult draft, car parked underneath covered parking deck, and us safely inside when storm hit.

Technology, sometimes, is wonderful.

How tired am I this week? I'm drinking coffee. I don't like coffee. It makes me mildly nauseous and sometimes, like now, actually makes my teeth feel funny. seriously. But I parked my car today at the office and fell asleep before I got out, at 2pm. So time for coffee.

Supposed to rain tomorrow and tomorrow night. Did you know that this time of the year you can drive out into the country, find a less traveled road, park next to a corn field, roll your window down and you can listen to the corn grow? Just listen for the snapping sounds as the tissue stretches when it is growing. Most people just laugh when I tell them this, but I have had a lot of people look me up later to tell me wow you can hear corn grow.
    seeya
    dan

I don't know about hearing corn grow, but I can see them grow on my toes!

Last Post Wins

Are you sure it's not seeds popping that you didn't clean out of whatever it is you're smoking?

Hehehe, it is me again. 3 days this time
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

Hehehe, it is me again. 3 days this time
    Shouldn't you be out listening to the corn grow or something???

I'm thinking he must be squeezin' that corn...

Yep, not a lot to do out in the country at times. Can't say that I got so hard up that I listened for the corn to grow, but I guess everyone has a different bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I'm thinking he must be squeezin' that corn...
    break out into a verse of Rocky Top, watch his head explode. Do it on a beach in a video, really go for broke.

Bombino

Last Post Wins

Picked up a stud-finder *insert joke here* at Costco last weekend to help hang some shelves. It is a rebadged version of the Franklin 710+, rebadged for Costco to sell. The ProFinder 5000+ costs $30, whereas the 710+ costs around double. Made and designed in the USA. This thing works remarkably well. It can track more than one stud in the wall (such as a gapped stud).

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Bombino

Last Post Wins

Hiked 3.2 miles up to 2000 ft of elevation to reach Poo Poo Point (yes that's real). The views of Mt. Ranier and Mt. Baker were stunning. Unfortunately, the wide-angle lens makes it appear farther away than it was. I'll try to get a better picture off my Canon. The weather was hot and humid. On the way up the likeI've, I felt like I was in Jurassic Park.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by PedroDaGr8; 06-25-2017 at 08:23 PM.