Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 52 of 150 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,560 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

So tired, but seriously disappointed I'm not going to see Kentucky play baseball tomorrow. I was very much looking forward to it.

Last Post Wins

Cloudy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

2 days this time. Dark here now
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Why are club crackers so good?

Bombino

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Why are club crackers so good?
    Butter, lots and lots of butter.

There are very few things better then club crackers and beer cheese.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

So...I'm guessing eating 24 of those bad boys last night while I watched a marathon session of Strange Things (I think that's what it is called) is not a great idea for a diet....

Bombino

So...I'm guessing eating 24 of those bad boys last night while I watched a marathon session of Strange Things (I think that's what it is called) is not a great idea for a diet....
    400 or so calories, plus any toppings you might have added. The show is Stranger Things, can't wait for Season 2.

I watched "at" all eight episodes yesterday. It was on; I wasn't watching, was reading and found myself watching more and more. Eventually I began watching. Pretty good stuff.

No topping on the club crackers needed. Guess it was good I skipped breakfast and lunch yesterday (unintentionally). I've done that kind of thing a few times.

Last Post Wins

What's this show Stranger Things you speak of?

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    What's this show Stranger Things you speak of?

Are you joking? If not, it is an AMAZING show on Netflix. Basically the best way to describe it is a hybrid of Stephen King, ET and The Goonies. It pays homage to a variety of the 80s supernatural thrillers and is incredibly well done.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
    Are you joking? If not, it is an AMAZING show on Netflix. Basically the best way to describe it is a hybrid of Stephen King, ET and The Goonies. It pays homage to a variety of the 80s supernatural thrillers and is incredibly well done.
    There you have it.... no Netflix at my house. Yet.

It is dark again. Seems to happen every day. Anyone know why this happens? Thank goodness I have my torch to light my way
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    It is dark again. Seems to happen every day. Anyone know why this happens? Thank goodness I have my torch to light my way
    It gets dark so it can get light again and vice versa.

Bombino

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    There you have it.... no Netflix at my house. Yet.

You are missing out, some really phenomenal programming on Netflix. They have been killing it recently.

U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Last Post Wins

Too early.

Last Post Wins

Poison ivy is pure evil.

Only if you attack it first
    seeya
    dan

Agra Romana? The Roman Garden Peace.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

I ordered in a full arial assault with chemical weapons beginning last night at 19:30. I will make my first damage assessment tonight at 1700

Whatever the outcome, do not resort to fire to eliminate the pest, even after it is dead and desiccated.

Years ago a good friend set fire to a bulldozer pile that was infested with the stuff. He spent 2 weeks in the hospital recovering. The blisters on the inside of his lungs dang near killed him
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 06-02-2017 at 10:10 AM.
    seeya
    dan

Bombino

Last Post Wins

Whatever the outcome, do not resort to fire to eliminate the pest, even after it is dead and desiccated.

Years ago a good friend set fire to a bulldozer pile that was infested with the stuff. He spent 2 weeks in the hospital recovering. The blisters on the inside of his lungs dang near killed him
    My uncle learned about this the hard way. Burning some cut down trees that apparently had some poison ivy on them.

Last Post Wins

https://www.magidglove.com/mobile/du...554txxxl.aspx#

After my bout with poison ivy last summer I'm getting one these.

LOL
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

Muggy this morning

I'm taking two Alleve daily for my shoulder. I hate taking pills, so if I seem extra cranky sometime, you can figure it is probably that I missed a dose and/or it just isn't working to dull the pain.

So please tell me you don't do this. I walk into the restroom down the hall. There's only one stall in the one in this floor, with two urinals. The stall is occupied (I don't need it, no big deal), but there's a guy talking loudly on a cell phone, I guess.

I hate to be "rude," but I go ahead, use the urinal, and flush. Wash my hands. Operate the hand towel machine. Rip the paper towel off. All those noise things, some of which have to be disconcerting to the person on the other end of the phone.

So tell me--do you sit on the toilet, in a public facility, and talk on your phone? Can't you wait--what--five minutes?

Bombino

So please tell me you don't do this. I walk into the restroom down the hall. There's only one stall in the one in this floor, with two urinals. The stall is occupied (I don't need it, no big deal), but there's a guy talking loudly on a cell phone, I guess.

I hate to be "rude," but I go ahead, use the urinal, and flush. Wash my hands. Operate the hand towel machine. Rip the paper towel off. All those noise things, some of which have to be disconcerting to the person on the other end of the phone.

So tell me--do you sit on the toilet, in a public facility, and talk on your phone? Can't you wait--what--five minutes?
    Only time I have talked on the phone in a public facility is when it was something so critical that it couldn't be missed. That has happened MAYBE two times in my life.

Yeah, I could understand that. This was a business call, but at least from my side of the conversation, it didn't sound critical. Certainly wasn't a "business going under," kinda matter, or even more importantly a, "wife in labor" kinda thing.

I think he was just sitting there "relaxing," and treating it like he was in his home. And there aren't many men on this floor, so really, he's probably done it before and not had any interruption. Just a WAG.

FWIW i'm in a public restroom for most of my conversations here. Sometimes in a stall, sometimes I just prop my laptop up on a sink and hang out a while.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.