Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 50 of 150 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 4480

Thread: Last Post Wins

Congratulations, Pedro. Hope the rest of it goes smoothly.

Re: Last Post Wins

Very good news for you and her. As Darrell said I hope the rest of the process goes well and with a rapid pace
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Last Post Wins

Sure hope I sleep better/more tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Hope it worked out for ya!

Last Post Wins

Fitbit told me 5:57 minute last night, which is way better than an accumulative 2:42 the night before.

The sleep tracking on the Fitbit dashboard gave me a info tidbit. It said something to the affect that an inconsistent bed time usually costs about 40 minutes/ night of sleep.

Well no sh@&$)t!! If I could go to sleep every night at the same time I would.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Last Post Wins

My morning. Just a serpentine belt that broke on my daughter's Jeep, but somebody called it in as a wreck. Two fire and rescue trucks and a police car.

This thread needs a 24 hour rule
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    This thread needs a 24 hour rule
    Sort of like a shot clock? No four corners here. ..

Last Post Wins

Horse is already out of the barn...

Bombino

It is amazing how much battery powered tools have improved. Installed a closet shelving system today using the refurb DeWalt XR tools that I got recently for cheap. Damn did they make it a breeze. I was really surprised how they powered right through everything like it was butter. Also they were so much damn lighter than the NiCd tools I was used to using.

Pedro, I still have both NiCad and LI tools that I use in my shop and you are right, the new 20 volt LI tools are lighter and a good bit more powerful than the older 14 and 18 volt NiCad tools. Do the tools you got have the brushless motors? I have been really wanting to try one out, but the tools I have are still in perfect working order so I can not justify spending more to just do the same work.
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

Looks like rain ☔️

My shoulder hurts.

Last Post Wins

3:24 am...

4:32 am CT

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Pedro, I still have both NiCad and LI tools that I use in my shop and you are right, the new 20 volt LI tools are lighter and a good bit more powerful than the older 14 and 18 volt NiCad tools. Do the tools you got have the brushless motors? I have been really wanting to try one out, but the tools I have are still in perfect working order so I can not justify spending more to just do the same work.
    Yeah, I got the refurbished DCK283D2 for $146 after all discounts. Even though I had well a working 18V NiCd drill, it was too good of a deal to pass up. I hear you though on waiting for things to break so that I can upgrade. It is always funny to see how THOSE are always the tools that never break. The other thing about Li-ion that I like is that they have a VERY VERY low self-discharge rate. So I can charge it up and if I don't use it for a few months it is usually still fully charged. The NiCd would always self-discharge at a much faster rate.

The XR in general, that I know of, are all brushless. Doing an apples to oranges comparison, my Li-ion 20V DeWalt XR brushless drill is much lighter and significantly more powerful than my buddies Li-ion 20V Ryobi drill. I think the biggest difference though is how short the drill is. It keeps most of the weight over your hand, making it feel more comfortable in your grip. The thing I really like is the impact driver, it does a much better job at driving screws than a screw driver. It also has three torque "speeds" which make driving screws without stripping them out a breeze.
    Last edited by PedroDaGr8; 05-01-2017 at 12:34 PM.

Last Post Wins

Derby Week!! Woo hoo! After today it's going to be cool and rainy, with Derby day being cool with spotty showers.

Last edited by blueboss; 05-02-2017 at 10:07 PM.

Tough to pick a horse this year, there is not one great horse just several good ones.

If I drink enough tonight, will it make tomorrow better than today?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Nope! But at least you'll feel like crap too...

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Nope! But at least you'll feel like crap too...

Already feel like crap. About out of beer, going to move to tequila here in an hour and see if going into work tomorrow sounds more promising with an agave filter.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Daughter's ex-college roommate getting married tomorrow. Somehow I became the designated driver. On Cinco de Mayo. Seriously?

Do what I'm doing and get your drinking done tonight. On my last Mich Ultra then it's Petron Silver to honor Cinco e Mayo, specifically the anniversary of a battle in a war between two countries about which I have no rooting interest in particular and a holiday largely created by American beer companies.

Probably should have one as the battle in question probably had an impact it whether the French would lend more direct aid to the Confederacy in the Civil War. If the French had won arguably they would have moved to help more with the Confederacy cutting a deal on land and such and the French wouldn't have been stretched as thin.

And this may be the beer, but by "ex-college roommate" does it mean they were once roommates and now are not or that she got kicked out of college? Could be both I guess. Or it's the beer. Probably the beer.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 05-04-2017 at 10:19 PM.

Last Post Wins

Do what I'm doing and get your drinking done tonight. On my last Mich Ultra then it's Petron Silver to honor Cinco e Mayo, specifically the anniversary of a battle in a war between two countries about which I have no rooting interest in particular and a holiday largely created by American beer companies.

Probably should have one as the battle in question probably had an impact it whether the French would lend more direct aid to the Confederacy in the Civil War. If the French had won arguably they would have moved to help more with the Confederacy cutting a deal on land and such and the French wouldn't have been stretched as thin.

And this may be the beer, but by "ex-college roommate" does it mean they were once roommates and now are not or that she got kicked out of college? Could be both I guess. Or it's the beer. Probably the beer.
    Well, she did sorta get kicked out of college, in a way, but no good stories, unfortunately.

Good idea on starting now. Will leave tomorrow for the amateurs.

Last Post Wins

Dare I ask?

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Dare I ask?

Let' just say some days I think I should have just taken a nice quiet job at the post office. Or just stayed in college for 30 years.

Yesterday was the coldest May 5th in recorded history in Birmingham.

I attended a wedding.

Last night.

Outdoors.

In the rain.

45 degrees and raining. Preacher made it a 4-minute ceremony.

Thanks, Preacher.

Congratulations Eric and Laura, and best wishes.

Good preacher. Smart guy.

Last Post Wins

Good preacher. Smart guy.
    Don't know what church or anything, but agree here. We had already been seated about 25-30 minutes at the time; it was a great decision.