Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 37 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 4480

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    830 miles is a long distance to drive in a day. Greetings from Minneapolis. Have to do it again on the return trip Thursday
    When I was a younger Dad, to squeeze every last minute of our Disney World trips (and save $1000 on airline tickets) we'd drive through the night from Louisville to Orlando (850 miles) in time to be there for park opening, then launch into a full park day. I could never do that now and looking back I realize I probably shouldn't have done it then. "Borderline reckless," as Ricky Bobby would say. Good on you for pulling that off, Dan.
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 10-26-2016 at 10:38 AM.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Last Post Wins

I'm going to Keeneland tomorrow...lucky me!!

Only one thing more pretty than Keeneland in the fall...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Thanks for the props BE. 823 miles later I am once again sitting at MY desk with MY computer. Feels like home

I do want to take this opportunity to give huge Kudos to folks from Wisconsin. Their driving etiquette is off the charts. I drove across their state on !-94 twice and only twice did I encounter a driver that would not move out of the left lane, no matter what. 99.9% of them when in the left lane an a vehicle is approaching from the rear, they see that vehicle in the rear view mirror and as soon as possible move right to allow someone to pass. It was refreshing to see a whole state of drivers that know how to drive on the interstate. If I passed you on Monday or today on I-94 you have my thanks
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Thanks for the props BE. 823 miles later I am once again sitting at MY desk with MY computer. Feels like home

I do want to take this opportunity to give huge Kudos to folks from Wisconsin. Their driving etiquette is off the charts. I drove across their state on !-94 twice and only twice did I encounter a driver that would not move out of the left lane, no matter what. 99.9% of them when in the left lane an a vehicle is approaching from the rear, they see that vehicle in the rear view mirror and as soon as possible move right to allow someone to pass. It was refreshing to see a whole state of drivers that know how to drive on the interstate. If I passed you on Monday or today on I-94 you have my thanks
    Must be a transplant from Ohio.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Hoosiers don't know what to do at four way stops. It's weird.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    I've noticed that too.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Hoosiers don't know what to do. It's weird.
    Fixed that for you.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Last Post Wins

Couldn't have asked for a more perfect day at Keeneland today. Plus the scenery as usual was outstanding!

My 40th HS reunion was held on "The Hill" where we had a tent set up with tables and chairs...Greatest idea ever for a reunion, not being stuck in a banquet room somewhere. There was betting and rest rooms set up, or you could shuttle back and forth to the track.

Absolute great time....

There's a 4 way here in LExington between home and the gallery, on Loudon. It's the slowest most awkward 4 way stop in America. I just don't get it. People stop there and look at each other like they are reading a book.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

One of my biggest pet peeves is people hanging out in the passing lane. Did they not take a driver's test? Is that section now gone from the manual?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

The shovel was a groundbreaking invention!

Man this weather is amazing. It also helps with the cats on a role.

When this weather really turns to fall it is going to be brutal to get used to
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

Anybody got a gently used left handed baseball glove they'd be willing to part with. Need one to play catch with my grandson and didn't want to spend a ton.....

By the way this is the 1000 post for this thread.....

Last edited by blueboss; 11-01-2016 at 08:42 PM.

No wrong handed gloves here. I miss baseball. Haven't had a child play it in years.

"Only A Memory" by The Smithereens just came up on my iPhone shuffle playlist and made me smile. Great, underrated 80s band.

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    "Only A Memory" by The Smithereens just came up on my iPhone shuffle playlist and made me smile. Great, underrated 80s band.

You can really see how this group influenced later Grunge style out of Seattle. You can hear how much they influenced bands like Pearl Jam and Nirana (in particular).
    Last edited by PedroDaGr8; 11-03-2016 at 07:48 PM.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    No wrong handed gloves here. I miss baseball. Haven't had a child play it in years.
    Thanks, just finished up with coach pitch fall ball. It is really amazing watching these kids progress. I noticed a huge difference between the start of the season and the end with my 6 year old g-son.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
    You can really see how this group influenced later Grunge style out of Seattle. You can hear how much they influenced bands like Pearl Jam and Nirana (in particular).
    I really liked them till you pointed that out. Now I'm having a hard time forgiving them.

Last Post Wins

It's almost Thanksgiving. Unbelievable, what happened to October?

I love the shade tree leaves provide in the summer, but when enjoying the shade, I do not think about the clean up in the fall.
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    It's almost Thanksgiving. Unbelievable, what happened to October?

Still feels Octoberish here in the Peoples Democratic Republic of Louisville--high of 72 today. I'll take that for November.

That Octoberish feeling has left the building in Southern KY
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

Extremely foggy this morning.... I like foggy.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Extremely foggy this morning.... I like foggy.

It's smokey here with the wildfires.

Just brewed a large cup of coffee. Man, my days/nights have been screwed up.

If the skies are clear in your area, just step outside and get a good look at the moon. That should reset your internal claock
    seeya
    dan

If the skies are clear in your area, just step outside and get a good look at the moon. That should reset your internal claock
    Is it the 13th or 14th that's the biggest night for the Super moon?

14th, but I think the viewing will be best on the 13th in my area
    seeya
    dan

Bombino

Last Post Wins

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk