Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 35 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 4480

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post

Umm...what?
    Looks like jizz addicts...

Pedro, did you stop through San Francisco on a flight or something?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Alright it has been 6 days since a post was made to this thread. I think that qualifies this post as being the last post.

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

This is rigged, rigged I tell you
    seeya
    dan

Dammit I was so close!!

OK, time to bring out the big guns. I've killed more than one thread with my over the top sense of humor, guess I'll have to go back to the well for this one. I'm on the clock now.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I was talking with a friend tonight at soccer and he was talking poorly about lawyers.

I told him that 99% of lawyers give the rest of us a bad name.

Not sure he got it. One of my favorite aelf-deprecating quips.

Last Post Wins

... like, what do you call a lawyer on the bottom of the ocean?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

A good start!

image.jpg

This is a mule (didn't check to see if it was a jack or Jenny) turning the gears on a sorghum mill. Went to the "Sorghum Festival" in my hometown last weekend and visited with my 87 year old mother for a bit. There's not much better than molasses on a hot buttered biscuit imo.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

That is cool. My folks use to raise a couple of acres of cane when I was a kid. My job was to go thru the field and whack all the leaves off the cane before it was cut and hauled to mill for squeezing and cooking. There was an old farmer that had all the equipment and new how to cook it so we hauled all the cane to him for a portion of the molasses.

You are right, not much better than biscuits, butter, and molasses in the morning for breakfast.
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

Just had some molasses sugar cookies for the first time that were delicious. Kind of taste like ginger bread cookies only soft and chewy.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Freshman

Insta-death for thread:

IMG_2675.JPG

Last Post Wins

That might just do it, oh wait. Never mind.

I'm so glad I'm wearing a sleep tracker. Otherwise, I'd never know that when I go to bed at midnight, awaken at 4:30, and feel tired, I didn't get enough sleep.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I'm so glad I'm wearing a sleep tracker. Otherwise, I'd never know that when I go to bed at midnight, awaken at 4:30, and feel tired, I didn't get enough sleep.
    I enjoy getting my weekly update that reminds me I didn't get enough sleep 6 out of 7 days.

Didn't want you to get your hopes too high.

My dog loves to play rope of war. When she wins, I have to scratch her butt. When I win, I get to scratch her butt. She's a pretty smart dog.

Dog has you well trained
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    My dog loves to play rope of war. When she wins, I have to scratch her butt. When I win, I get to scratch her butt. She's a pretty smart dog.
    Thats funny.

I'm hungry.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Didn't want you to get your hopes too high.
    Damn!!!

Since it's a bye week, headed to watch the ponies.

Today's agenda:

Watch soccer matches in the morning (check); watch college football until about 4:30pm ET (ongoing), go take pics of daughter and date for homecoming, rinse and repeat.

I can read a book by the light of the moon tonight. Wow it is bright
    seeya
    dan

Anybody here like to deer hunt? got four nice bucks coming in everyday. One i have raised for four years now. He is a thirteen pointer this year.

Quote Originally Posted by truecatsfan View Post
    Anybody here like to deer hunt? got four nice bucks coming in everyday. One i have raised for four years now. He is a thirteen pointer this year.
    Sounds like you've done such a job you could hunt him with a hammer.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by truecatsfan View Post
    I like to go out and sit in a stand and watch the woods wake up. I've seen a few big boys cruise through but have yet to fire a shot.

A couple of years ago I almost greased a feral cat. Farm owner hates them, they wipe out all the small game.

How in the world is it Tuesday morning already? I got very little accomplished today, and feel like I've worked all day...no kidding. I'm sitting here still working, but about to call it a night.

(Part of the reason is I'm giving a seminar Thursday night, and putting it together so I don't look completely like a fool takes many, many hours).

I keep mixing up my passwords between the one I use at work, the one on my personal email, and the one I use here. And I have to change the one at work every 90 days. I should write everything down but I think that kind of defeats the purpose.