Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 31 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Post Wins

Freshman

Re: Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Probably not.
    This guy...^

Thinking of getting this shirt to wear down in San Francisco when I go back to school at the Academy of Art this Fall...thoughts?

https://teechip.com/dawnap?cp=G20#id...otton-t&s=back
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post
    Thinking of getting this shirt to wear down in San Francisco when I go back to school at the Academy of Art this Fall...thoughts?

I like it! A bit wordy for a shirt but good words to live by.

Freshman

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post

"You don't always need the best post to win the last post thread. You just need the balls to post something crappy enough to kill interest in the thread."

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by dethbylt View Post
    "You don't always need the best post to win the last post thread. You just need the balls to post something crappy enough to kill interest in the thread."
    I keep hoping. God knows I've killed enough threads with crappy posts on the sports boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

We need to not encourage people to post that kind of thing on here b/c if Doc sees it you cannot believe the stuff he comes up with. May end the whole Front Porch. Doc is like the nuclear option in the middle of a little border skirmish.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Doc is our "eleven"
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Last Post Wins

News Flash!!! It's raining.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

The peace and quiet of a baseball field in July...

ForumRunner_20160726_200221.jpg

Last Post Wins

Off to the Bats game tonight...

I haven't been to a Bats game all summer. That needs to change. Was going to go last weekend, but it was too hot.
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 07-28-2016 at 08:28 AM.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Last Post Wins

My Grandson's little league (coach pitch) team got to go down on the field before the game and meet the players. They also got to stand with the team for the national anthem.

I've never seen a group of kids so excited.

Last edited by blueboss; 07-29-2016 at 10:38 PM.

The very first professional game I attended was Cincy vs San Diego at Riverfront Stadium in 1974. It just happened to be Camera Day, and anyone was allowed to go down on the field and take pictures of the players*, who were standing behind a rope on the edge of the infield. So not only was I actually going into this huge stadium and seeing this piercing green of the astroturf, but I was being allowed to go down on the same field where my heroes played and stand within 5 feet of them. Absolutely exciting and a little overwhelming.

*--Players from both teams, too. Willie McCovey was playing for San Diego at that time, and he was out there for photos. Biggest person I'd ever seen.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Freshman

I saw Dr J and the nets play the KY Colonels in Louisville when I was 2 or 3. I don't remember it but it is one of *those stories. I leave the whole age thing out.

Freshman

We saw Pete Rose play a charity basketball game in the Pulaski County gym when I was around 10. I had three friends with me and we took turns taking photos behind the bench. After two photos Pete said to my dad, "Damn man, how many kids do you have?" I respect the ahlete but that left a mark on my biew of the person.

We saw Pete Rose play a charity basketball game in the Pulaski County gym when I was around 10. I had three friends with me and we took turns taking photos behind the bench. After two photos Pete said to my dad, "Damn man, how many kids do you have?" I respect the ahlete but that left a mark on my biew of the person.
    He'd explode if I brought my kids .

Freshman

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    He'd explode if I brought my kids .
    *View

No worries about that. Atleast your are actual children. Charlie Hustle was a bit Charlie Douche that night.

Soccer Team Camp week!

Several kids have been running cross country for their high school teams, from 3-8 miles a day, 4-5 days a week. Thought they were ready.

As the 10 am throwing up might attest, they just thought they were ready. Can't imagine if it had been at 2 pm instead...

Last Post Wins

I saw Dr J and the nets play the KY Colonels in Louisville when I was 2 or 3. I don't remember it but it is one of *those stories. I leave the whole age thing out.
    I watched Dr.J play the Colonels in Louisville too, only difference, I was in my teens. Our seats were under the goal 2nd row, and I got to witness the Dr. do his patented jam leaving from just below the free throw line. He was literally in our face, we got another slam coming off the wing that seemed like he was actually flying. Those coupled with a couple of garden variety slams/put backs... Have never, nor will I ever forget that experience....blessed.

Just remember.... There is a difference.

ForumRunner_20160806_101004.jpg

I start a new job tomorrow and am getting nervous about. It's the first "new job" I've had since 1997 so i do have uncertainty about it. I've had other "new" experiences since then and do think I can excel at this new position but it's still making me anxious. It will be interesting to see how I do. I know this company uses Macs instead of PCs so that will be different.

Oh well. Ready or not, it's happening.

Wish me luck

Luck to you Flounder. The transition to a Mac will take a while to get used to. However my son in law, who is a system admin for Linux/Unix systems, swears to me that if one ever crosses over they will never go back to a PC. Personally, I despise working on a Mac. Dang mouse has no right click feature so I am lost
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Good luck, Flounder.

Last Post Wins

Never mind

Back from the airport!

Last Post Wins

Back from Richmond ( Ky)

Hey, it wasn't me on the airplane. I just do airplane taxi duty.

I did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Going to bed far too late tonight....but just pulled my outside porch camera shot, and found this one. Now I'm not so sure I want to go to bed....

Porch photo.jpg

Last Post Wins

Brach's has the best jelly beans and candy corn, however they are seasonal.

I have found Kroger's brand aren't too bad, and they usually have them marked 10 for $10....