Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 3 of 150 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Missouri St Louis, not Illinois St Louis.
    Chicken. lol.

I can find you some places like that on the west side of the river too, but on the east side I think 100% of the places qualify. Man that's a scary town.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I'm really good at this.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I'm really good at this.
    Congrats, Blueboss. You da man!

Whoever posts after me..

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Lighten up, Francis...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Congrats, Blueboss. You da man!
    I've killed a million threads on the premium board, I ain't going no where.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I've killed a million threads on the premium board, I ain't going no where.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Last Post Wins

See

Last edited by blueboss; 12-14-2015 at 02:15 PM.

I'm wearing some short dark navy socks that are dry fit, athletic socks, with dress shoes and slacks. When I sit it almost looks like I'm not wearing socks.

I do not like this, but I do like the socks.

Can anyone help me?

Last Post Wins

I'm wearing some short dark navy socks that are dry fit, athletic socks, with dress shoes and slacks. When I sit it almost looks like I'm not wearing socks.

I do not like this, but I do like the socks.

Can anyone help me?
    Wear khakis, Jake from State Farm.

Last Post Wins

If you need a visual. ..uploadfromtaptalk1450126280388.jpg

Last Post Wins

If you need a visual. ..uploadfromtaptalk1450126280388.jpg

Ok, now realize that I pulled my pant leg up a bit to show that. When I am walking you obviously don't see that.

Most people would not refer to what you are wearing as socks.
    seeya
    dan

They're socks. I read it on the package. A billion people can't be wrong. Or is it a million?

The difference between million and billion is huge: 1 million seconds = 11 days; 1 billion seconds = 31 years.

definition for the word socks

1. a garment for the foot and lower part of the leg, typically knitted from wool, cotton, or nylon.

The persons that printed the fancy schmancy pictures and words on your package never read the definition of socks. btw the lower leg starts above the ankle
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

Dan PM'd me and wanted to know where he could get some, so here ya go, Dan.

uploadfromtaptalk1450130486774.jpg

Last Post Wins

Ms. boss calls them footies.

Last Post Wins

Get these so everyone will know you're wearing "socks"

Blue balls are dangerous.

Last Post Wins

Option B

What we're dealing with here, is a total lack of respect for the law!
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Last Post Wins

23 skidoo

The duck walks back into the bar the next afternoon and flies up on a stool. Bartender looks around and says your back. The duck say yea. Bartender says wadda ya have and the ducks says I would like a nice merlot. Bartender says I told you we ain't got no stinkin wine. Ducks says OK and flies down off the stool and walks out.
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

Call to the post

Thought there was a punchline did ya'?

Those are definitely socks.

For girls.

For guys I don't know what you call them. "Disturbing" comes to mind.

I'd be glad if that was the worst thing wrong with me though so maybe I should start wearing girl's stuff too and then I'd stop thinking Heavy Metal is an American classic.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I've been called worse. And responded. Just so you know.

Last Post Wins

I'm starting to feel used.