Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 19 of 150 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    How did the kites hold up? Wind was pretty brisk here today
    We had a parafoil kite that did real well. The wind was kicking 16-20 mph for the most part, but occasionally it would just die and the kite would die with it.

Wyatt had a blast for his first kite flying outing. He liked the crashes as much as anything...good to have a kid with the kind of energy he has for the crashes. I'd have never made it without him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Last Post Wins

Are yesterday and tomorrow equally important?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

If I post something to get the thread locked, would that mean I win?

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Thedonnie123 View Post
    If I post something to get the thread locked, would that mean I win?
    We can delete

There will never be a winner. This thread is like that hotel in California, where people enter but no once can ever leave
    seeya
    dan

There will never be a winner. This thread is like that hotel in California, where people enter but no once can ever leave
    Except we aren't going to run out of booze.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Hehehe, excellent point
    seeya
    dan

Hehehe, excellent point
    Always thought that was the funniest part of that song. The Hotel California ran out of wine?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I thought I had it...I went almost four days with the thread killer....Rats!!!
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Just a teaser...

Last Post Wins

Members here are relentless....

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Always thought that was the funniest part of that song. The Hotel California ran out of wine?
    Not so weird when you consider it is a metaphor (or an allegory, I don't remember which), not literal. The choice of the word spirit in the next line is intentional (especially since wine is not a spirit). I am sure this is heretical but I am absolutely NOT a fan of The Eagles. I don't know why but I have never been able to get into any of their songs. I only know this because I read an interview with Don Henley where he was annoyed that people kept telling him that wine was not a spirit (and as a result thinking they were smart, but actually missing the real message).

Aso, did you know: "Men in Black" is one of the very, very few fantasy/adventure movies where a character is not motivated by the death of a loved one or some kind of divine prophecy. Will Smith's character was chosen simply because he was a good applicant, and joined because it was the right thing to do.
    Last edited by PedroDaGr8; 03-04-2016 at 08:55 AM.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Members here are relentless....

Not true. We pay our rent. Just sometimes a little late.

seeya
    dan

My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Rupp's Runt
    The next person to post confesses their secret desire to celebrate a Duke national championship while secretly hoping Pitino takes them out to celebrate at an Italian restaurant.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last Post Wins

Did you say celebrate Rick taking Coach K to a late night dinner at Porchini to celebrate our 9th national championship??

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    The next person to post confesses their secret desire to celebrate a Duke national championship while secretly hoping Pitino takes them out to celebrate at an Italian restaurant.

that would have worked if our reading comprehension here wasn't so bad.

Trolling back through for yet another short-term win . . .

Quote Originally Posted by KSRdallen View Post
    Trolling back through for yet another short-term win . . .
    Really short.

Really short.
    lol. As long as the wins are coming, I'll take them!

^ Rick Pitino approves that message.

Rupp's Runt
    Blueboss must really enjoy this thread...

Rupp's Runt

that would have worked if our reading comprehension here wasn't so bad.
    I actually expected someone to edit it lol

Bombino

Been sick as a dog, this week. Doesn't help that I am damn stubborn and was still working in the lab. Almost passed out yesterday and finally took a half day, got a presciption for azithromycin an trying to recover.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
    Been sick as a dog, this week. Doesn't help that I am damn stubborn and was still working in the lab. Almost passed out yesterday and finally took a half day, got a presciption for azithromycin an trying to recover.
    I was at my Dr last week for an annual check up, she told me that the flu season is a late arrival this year and they are just now starting to see a spike in flu cases

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I was at my Dr last week for an annual check up, she told me that the flu season is a late arrival this year and they are just now starting to see a spike in flu cases

Mine wasn't the flu, just really nasty bacteria. I had a flu shot at the start of the seaon, also didn't have a lot of the other flu symptoms (plus green mucous which almost always indicates a bacterial infection). Thanksfully, I am feeling loads better today other than the annoying cough.

I am in route to my 10th soccer game to watch since Monday of last week. I think the flu would be a vacation.

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I am in route to my 10th soccer game to watch since Monday of last week. I think the flu would be a vacation.
    D, you NEED a vacation. Ideally one involving large amounts of amber liquor from a state affiliated with a grass of an azure color.