Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 18 of 150 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Post Wins

Headache. Sinus pressure. Drainage. Zoned out feeling. Some mild sneezing. And about to endure 7 hours of high school students singing and dancing.

How's your Saturday?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Bombino

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Headache. Sinus pressure. Drainage. Zoned out feeling. Some mild sneezing. And about to endure 7 hours of high school students singing and dancing.

How's your Saturday?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
    Pretty sure Dante described this.

My Saturday incredible driving from VA to KY and getting a speeding ticket the one time I wasnt paying attention and turned cruise control off. First ticket in 8 years, oh well.

Last Post Wins

We had beautiful weather today...took my grandson down to a pretty high Ohio River to do one of his most favorite things... Throw sticks and rocks in the water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Last Post Wins

Luckily, this story has a good ending but really, grandma, what were you thinking??? You drive your 15 yr old 80 miles to meet a boy......

PETALUMA - A 15-year-old East Palo Alto girl - brought to a Petaluma shopping center by her grandmother to meet a 19-year-old online boyfriend - has disappeared.

According to Petaluma Police, Hope Seagler was reported missing by the grandmother on Saturday, February 13 just before 6:00 p.m.

Seagler had been brought to the Petaluma Target Shopping Center by her grandmother to meet Seagler’s boyfriend of several months, Andrew Joseph Newman of Petaluma.

Police say Newman and Seagler maintained a long-distance relationship and are believed to have met online. Seagler changed her Facebook profile to identify herself as “Hope Newman.”

When Seagler did not show up at the designated time to be picked up by her grandmother, she became concerned. Authorities say the grandmother said she could not reach Seagler by phone.

Petaluma officers checked addresses associated with Newman in Petaluma, and discovered he had removed a GPS ankle bracelet he was required to wear stemming from a conviction for a 2014 case of misdemeanor domestic violence and false imprisonment vs. a previous girlfriend.

The GPS bracelet was meant to monitor Newman’s movements and restrict him from approaching the victim in the 2014 case; Newman was not on home confinement.

Seagler has not been in contact with family or friends. She has has family/contacts in Visalia and East Palo Alto; Newman has family/contacts in Lucerne and Brentwood.

Police believe it appears Seagler has fled with Newman willingly, and they do not believe Newman intends to do her harm at this time.

However, police say Seagler suffers from bi-polar disorder and does not have her medication. Her family is concerned she may suffer a serious manic/depressive episode the longer she is without her medication.

Newman currently has a no-bail warrant for his arrest for violating his probation.

UPDATE: Police announce Friday afternoon they found the pair in Redwood City. 19-year-old Petaluma resident Andrew Joseph Newman has been arrested.

(75 miles away)!!
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Wild story CG. Somehow reminds me of Granny Clampett trying to marry off Ellie Mae as being an old maid of fifteen.

By the way, I did very much like your new website.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Off to Ohio for a week of fun and games in the morning. Hope I do not meet an tOSU basketball fan.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Sitting at the office, peeking in here, while trying to get a head start on the week ahead.

I have two soccer matches this week that both begin at 5 p.m. (will be glad when he moves to varsity, hopefully sooner, rather than later, but it may be another two years), and two golf tournaments, although I don't think I'll be able to watch my daughter play either day. First one is at Greystone (trivia--that's the only place where I have met and talked with Rick Pitino and Tubby Smith at the same time), and the second one is in Auburn at the Robert Trent Jones course. Hopefully the weather will be good.

Oh, and headed out of town the end of the week for a (shock) show choir competition. Final one of the season, though. I will miss it, even though I gripe about them from time to time. Hopefully will have one more year of it next year to enjoy.

Last Post Wins

....and I complain about going to the grocery store once a week.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Had a phone interview Friday with UCSF. End of call they want me to come in for face to face meetings that will take about 3.5 hours.
    Waiting on the call .......

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post
    Had a phone interview Friday with UCSF. End of call they want me to come in for face to face meetings that will take about 3.5 hours.
    Waiting on the call .......
    Switching to teaching?

Actually, the position is with UCSF Hospital, project manager leadership development training. Sort of overseeing things vs. actual teaching

Quote Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
    Switching to teaching?
    Coastie did teach with the USCG, but I assume he's going back to his first love, as a nude art model.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Coastie did teach with the USCG, but I assume he's going back to his first love, as a nude art model.
    Well I am down 56 lbs now....HA!

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post
    Actually, the position is with UCSF Hospital, project manager leadership development training. Sort of overseeing things vs. actual teaching
    Very nice, sounds like it might be rather enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Dear god, that is a disturbing mental picture.

As an aside, I am trying the Bluegrass Distillers Bourbon Whiskey (they are a craft distiller down on 6th by west 6th brewing). Not bad, VERY strong at 109 proof and not a fan of the smoky finish but otherwise very rich in flavor.

Hope you get it CG.

Flu and Strep going around here, seems to be running rampant, my 9 yr old girl has flu and its taking out my little 4th grade girls team.

Looks like rain has set in for a few days here.

is spock missing a left hand in the video above?
    Go Cats!

Last Post Wins

Rainy days and Monday's... Oh wait, it's Wednesday.

Man, it was brutal cold this evening. 42 degrees before game started, temperature dropped into 30's, wind was gusting to maybe 35mph, maybe more, and it was a cold, cold rain. Cold to the core. I've been at 0 degree temperature where I felt much warmer. Could not get warm

33 here now and windy as heck. not frigid but definitely ready for spring.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

33 degrees, light snow and wind at 27 mph here in lovely Ohio this morning
    seeya
    dan

I get the feeling you aren't enjoying your Buckeye Holiday Dan.

Snarl, growl, mumble
    seeya
    dan

Gotta love MLS. Here's a recently announced trade (that's Major League Soccer, for those that don't follow it at all).

Darrell, that's some obtuse stuff.

Last Post Wins

Warm and breezy in the forecast for Sunday. Time to teach my 5 year old grandson how to fly a kite, I'm very excited!!

C'mon, the kite flying is for you, the grandkid is a cover.
    It's ok, I have a nice little box kite with my great grandson's name on it and I think Sunday after church it is going to be go time for us as well.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    C'mon, the kite flying is for you, the grandkid is a cover.
    It's ok, I have a nice little box kite with my great grandson's name on it and I think Sunday after church it is going to be go time for us as well.
    Busted!! We'll be piloting a parafoil kite that he got for Christmas. He's/I'm in for a treat.....

How did the kites hold up? Wind was pretty brisk here today
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    How did the kites hold up? Wind was pretty brisk here today
    Unless they were made of sheet metal they weren't surviving around here today.

Was going to go quadcoptering with my son this afternoon, but even a mild breeze puts us out of commission.

Great grandson had plans changed at not so last minute; it will live to (hopefully) fly another day...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.