Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 17 of 150 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

4 inches of SOG and still coming down. Vis is about 3/8 of a mile. This is my grandpa's southern KY not mine
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

How will you data dependent guys survive when the giant magnetic space aliens arrive on those just discovered gravitational waves and make such data useless?

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
    I use Titanium Backup Pro (needs root) for backing up my apps. Then use a file explorer to backup images that I want to save. I do it somewhat regularly (with dropbox and Google Photos providing redundancy for my images). So far it hasn't failed me, knock on wood. I just save the Titanium backups to my computer for storage.
    I have that app, but this phone isn't rooted. My previous phone was.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    4 inches of SOG and still coming down. Vis is about 3/8 of a mile. This is my grandpa's southern KY not mine
    We've got a dusting w/snow showers here and there, but it's a dreary, snowy, cold day here in the LA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

seeya
    dan

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I have that app, but this phone isn't rooted. My previous phone was.

I guess that is why the backups failed. It didn't have the ability to access the apk files to make the backup. I always try to get root on my phones as soon as I can for reasons like this.

Back yard snow gauge currently at 5 1/2 inches
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

Looks like the bulk has tracked south, I haven't taken a measurement but it looks like we've got maybe a couple of inches.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Last Post Wins

I guess that is why the backups failed. It didn't have the ability to access the apk files to make the backup. I always try to get root on my phones as soon as I can for reasons like this.
    Well, I need to clarify. I had no backups. The programs and data were on the SD card. I erroneously believed they did not need to be backed up, since the SD card wasn't touched.

I backed up what was on the phone, just not the sd card, except for photos, etc. I thought the programs would continue to work. Wrong.

Obviously that was a poor assumption.

Couple of new ones. Have to reset Bluetooth for car and for fitbit.

Also, I had the previous version of Waze so I could edit the notifications and permit longer warning times. Can't do that with the current version.

I will say this. The reset has done worlds for the phone's performance. It used to get hot, and now it stays cool. On moderate to heavy use, it has gone from 100% to 78% in 24 hours. Now, I have a brick 8500 mah extended battery, but it wasn't lasting anywhere near this long, to the point of wanting to replace it. Yeah, I love having a phone that doesn't go dead.

Daughter is rerouted from Laguardia to Dallas. Flight delayed so she was going to miss her connecting flight from Chicago. Leaving from Dallas tomorrow morning gets her here earlier to Birmingham than from Chicago.

And she's sick. So joy, joy. I offered to pick her up in Atlanta, but she couldn't get a flight there this afternoon either.

She's not a happy camper. Has a huge assessment tomorrow at school. This is not good.

Last Post Wins

I'm curious as to what happened with my phone. I got a notice that I was about out of available storage space. I started adding up all my apps and other programs on my phone which didn't come close to the capacity.

I did go through and deleted bad photos, useless texts and emails and anything else that seemed useless. Doing so did clear up some capacity but not a whole that would have any impact on regaining storage.

Then one day out of the blue my phone sent itself in some kind of upgrade mode and when I powered it back up I gained back nearly 50% of its storage capability.

For a long time I had an upgrade notice in my settings but my phone would not let me run the upgrade. I took the phone to the phone store and the guy told me he did not understand what the problem was and told me I'd have to take it to the Apple Store for tech support. I never got around to making an appt and going before it miraculously fixed itself.

Any thoughts??

Daughter is rerouted from Laguardia to Dallas. Flight delayed so she was going to miss her connecting flight from Chicago. Leaving from Dallas tomorrow morning gets her here earlier to Birmingham than from Chicago.

And she's sick. So joy, joy. I offered to pick her up in Atlanta, but she couldn't get a flight there this afternoon either.

She's not a happy camper. Has a huge assessment tomorrow at school. This is not good.

That stinks. I hate flight messes. Well most of them. If I'm coming back from vacation and have to stay over that's fine.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I'm curious as to what happened with my phone. I got a notice that I was about out of available storage space. I started adding up all my apps and other programs on my phone which didn't come close to the capacity.

I did go through and deleted bad photos, useless texts and emails and anything else that seemed useless. Doing so did clear up some capacity but not a whole that would have any impact on regaining storage.

Then one day out of the blue my phone sent itself in some kind of upgrade mode and when I powered it back up I gained back nearly 50% of its storage capability.

For a long time I had an upgrade notice in my settings but my phone would not let me run the upgrade. I took the phone to the phone store and the guy told me he did not understand what the problem was and told me I'd have to take it to the Apple Store for tech support. I never got around to making an appt and going before it miraculously fixed itself.

Any thoughts??

My guess is that it had partially downloaded the update (which can take a good amount of space). Eventually it succesfully downloaded, once the device upgraded, the old upgrade files are removed and you get your space back.

Last Post Wins

My guess is that it had partially downloaded the update (which can take a good amount of space). Eventually it succesfully downloaded, once the device upgraded, the old upgrade files are removed and you get your space back.
    Makes perfect sense now that you've explained it. I was thinking something sinister was going on and somehow someone attached some kind of spy ware and was boot legg'n off of my phone.

Thanks a million, it's been bugging me for months.

New look website is up and running. Would love some feedback.....good and bad, I accept it all!

http://bluevinesphotography.com/
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Last Post Wins

Steaks on the bar-b.... Mmmm, I better get home and get the grill going.

Bombino

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post
    New look website is up and running. Would love some feedback.....good and bad, I accept it all!

Renders well on all my devices. Looking good man. Don't see any major bugs!

I have a weird cold. Not really sneezing, runny nose, just nasal drip, and thickened discharge. But the weirdest part is I feel like I'm in a benadryl type fog, except I'm not taking anything. Just tired and sleepy, zoned out.

mahue anake nga popokorua e whakahaere tikanga i te ao
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

I have a weird cold. Not really sneezing, runny nose, just nasal drip, and thickened discharge. But the weirdest part is I feel like I'm in a benadryl type fog, except I'm not taking anything. Just tired and sleepy, zoned out.

Ahhhh! The 70's

My kid has it been that way for two weeks
    Go Cats!

Quote Originally Posted by CGWildcat View Post

Looks good except you are missing a blurb about being an avid KENTUCKY fan and posting here as a hobby...
    Go Cats!

Last Post Wins

Well we've almost made it to Friday...

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Padukacat View Post
    My kid has it been that way for two weeks
    I thought my wife was nuts when she kept complaining of those symptoms, then I got it and darned if she wasn't right. Must be a funny cold strain going all over.

Thanks Paduka and Pedro
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Bombino
    Harper Lee passed away today.

I think Dan just summoned that spirit from the Brady Bunch Hawaii trip.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Ge-sund-heit!!!