Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 145 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 4,321 to 4,350 of 4480

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

It will likely be OK as long as everyone wore clothes back then when posing for family films.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I've been having a lady who does a conversion of old 8mm, VHS, etc. type tapes convert my old tapes that go back to 1989. Really cool to see my (now 34-year old daughter) as a baby, and of course, great memories of family now gone. But as I was going through them tonight, it appears she converted one of them with somebody else's tapes. I kept thinking, "I don't know that person. I don't remember being at the racetrack back then. I don't see anybody I recognize."

It will be interesting to watch all of it.

Of course, it begs the question. If I got "their" recording, I assume they got "my" recording. Oh, my...
    That’s a whole new meaning to making memories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    It will likely be OK as long as everyone wore clothes back then when posing for family films.
    I'm sure at least some of them weren't, if diapers don't count...

And of course, there's also babies... (hey, I had to throw the joke in before somebody else did).

Last Post Wins

Maybe take a peek at the peak of the Perseids Meteor shower tonight.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Rupp's Runt

When your kid is short and just turned 9, and a 10u team needs to pick up a pitcher for the day....This is what the competition looks like. Emily hit her on the first pitch

Attachment 10649

You go Emily!!
    seeya
    dan

It’s almost FOOTBALL TIME IN THE BLUUUUUEEEEGRASSSSSSSS!!!

Last Post Wins

Ef!! Disney!!

Last Post Wins

Better grab those mittens this morning… 55 degrees

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Ef!! Disney!!

They should have to sell all their sports holdings.
    seeya
    dan

Better grab those mittens this morning… 55 degrees

I ain't wearing no stinkin mittens for fear of forcing a return to 95 degree temps
    seeya
    dan

Picked up a Hertz rental car today. Got a free bump to the sports/premium/adrenaline car, a Mustang convertible.

It's raining...

Last Post Wins

Picked up a Hertz rental car today. Got a free bump to the sports/premium/adrenaline car, a Mustang convertible.

It's raining...
    Welcome to my current world.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    I ain't wearing no stinkin mittens for fear of forcing a return to 95 degree temps
    Too late, it’s coming Monday

Just did a quick trip to eastern VA with Mrs. BEvans. We did genealogy research in Madison Co, Prince George Co and Surry Co, then visited the Jamestown historic site (not the Jamestown Settlement, which is a re-creation) and the Yorktown national park. Highly recommend the latter 2--the walking tours are great at Jamestown and the driving tour at Yorktown puts you right where history happened. We had good local food, too.

It felt like I-64 from Huntington to Beckley was all under construction.
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 09-05-2023 at 09:00 AM.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Thankful I didn't have to go to my daughter's house at 5:30 a.m. today like I did yesterday, and like I did at noon the day before. The day before was to capture her German Shepard, who had -- apparently -- jumped her six foot fence. I'm still not certain that he did. Yesterday was because her friend who is house/dog sitting for her noticed a man's shoe on her back porch -- fenced in back yard -- and thought I better check it out.

I think what happened is this. Her very quiet, very active, German Shephard normally has run of the yard when she's out. If there's a dog that passes by, he'll often bark--but not otherwise (unless somebody is coming into the yard or something). Anyway, she's got an *** neighbor who she thinks may have unlatched her gate, threw a shoe at the dog, and let the dog out.

I'll be putting in security cameras for her, but that may be the most likely answer. I'm pretty confident that the shoe was thrown, and "Bear" brought it on the porch himself.

That's my weekend. Every other weekend this Fall I'll be traveling somewhere, so it was sorta good it happened this weekend.

It was in the 50s here this morning. Welcome, fall.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

I need a new hiding place for the trick or treat candy. From myself.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Don't know how you guys who drive for a living do it.
    Drove 500 miles Friday. 250 miles Saturday. "Some" Sunday, less than 50. 500 miles Monday. 500 miles Tuesday. I'm worn out after 1800+ miles in 5 days.

Rupp's Runt

First kid pitch tournament this Saturday. Pray for us please. We need all the help we can get.

They probably drink a lot to pass the time. Oh wait....

I don't care for driving at all. Wears me out. People tell me to drive to Florida, or fly to one part of Florida and drive 3-5 hours. Uh, no. If it doesn't have a reasonably close airport and an array of well stocked bars I probably don't need to go that bad.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Don't know how you guys who drive for a living do it.
    Drove 500 miles Friday. 250 miles Saturday. "Some" Sunday, less than 50. 500 miles Monday. 500 miles Tuesday. I'm worn out after 1800+ miles in 5 days.
    Last week I drove 700 mi to VA on Thursday, then drove back home on Monday… 1400 miles with only three days in between was a bit much for me.

Last week I drove 700 mi to VA on Thursday, then drove back home on Monday… 1400 miles with only three days in between was a bit much for me.

Driving didn't use to bother me, and it doesn't really while I'm driving. But the day after seems to hit me with fatigue, and especially if I did something crazy like you did. I think I would have to rest for about a week.

Last Post Wins

Driving didn't use to bother me, and it doesn't really while I'm driving. But the day after seems to hit me with fatigue, and especially if I did something crazy like you did. I think I would have to rest for about a week.
    I got back Monday evening, went to work on Tuesday morning. I got up Wednesday at 0500, had to be in Indy by 0800. (350 mi round trip) Left there at 1600 to be home in time to meet family for dinner at 1800. There was a fatality wreck 35 miles north of home, I was stuck on interstate for an hour w/ignition off and windows down. I didn’t get home until 1900/2000. Worked TH and FR…

My tail was dragging by Friday evening

Last Post Wins

I got back Monday evening, went to work on Tuesday morning. I got up Wednesday at 0500, had to be in Indy by 0800. (350 mi round trip) Left there at 1600 to be home in time to meet family for dinner at 1800. There was a fatality wreck 35 miles north of home, I was stuck on interstate for an hour w/ignition off and windows down. I didn’t get home until 1900/2000. Worked TH and FR…

My tail was dragging by Friday evening

That was a rough week at any age, but especially for those of us "over 40."

We don't have to say how much over 40...

Last Post Wins

Chilly start this morning…. I think it’s finally autumn. We’re in the 40’s/60’s this weekend.

44 this morning and forecast is for 40 even in the morning
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

Fired up the furnace this morning…

I was going to tell a time-traveling joke, but you guys didn't like it...

Quote Originally Posted by IkeCat View Post
    I was going to tell a time-traveling joke, but you guys didn't like it...
    Yeah it was so NEXT YEAR
    seeya
    dan