Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 14 of 150 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

I hate articulating paper.

You know, that tape thing that dentists use to check your occlusion, your bite, your upper and lower teeth contact? I hate that "tap, tap, tap" instruction, as well as the "move your teeth side to side."

That is all.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I hate articulating paper.

You know, that tape thing that dentists use to check your occlusion, your bite, your upper and lower teeth contact? I hate that "tap, tap, tap" instruction, as well as the "move your teeth side to side."

That is all.
    I concur

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Yep. Guess where I was today?

I'm fine with the drill. Fine with the shots. Hate the tap-tap. Also hate when they have to fill a tray with goop and stick it in your mouth to make a plaster cast of your teeth.

The plaster cast is the worst. I had a bunch of work done as a kid, hated that the most. Nearly gagged every time they did it, and that "what flavor do you want" thing is the biggest lie in human history.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Hate going to the dentist, somewhere along the line I've gotten a little claustrophobic and being basically upside down in a chair with two people hovering over me gives me great anxiety like I'm being water boarded. I need the gas

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I have a story about a dentist chair. That is all.
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Go Cats!

Go Cats!

Go Cats!

My 9 fingered dentist treats me with great respect when I sit down in his chair.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    My 9 fingered dentist treats me with great respect when I sit down in his chair.
    Better a 9 fingered dentist than a 9 fingered Proc... oh, never mind; in poor taste
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Padukacat View Post
    That looks more like the first post.

Insomnia is good sometimes, like when you were working when the Kentucky basketball game was being played, but it is being replayed at 4am CT. Except it's bad on run-on sentences.

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    The plaster cast is the worst. I had a bunch of work done as a kid, hated that the most. Nearly gagged every time they did it, and that "what flavor do you want" thing is the biggest lie in human history.
    Haha, having a father who was, and still is, a dentist (combined with being born with VERY crooked teeth) I have had MANY of those done. The biggest thing is breathing only through your nose and relaxing the back of your throat. Usually, I gagged more when they removed it than when it was in there.

That awkward moment when the guy who discovered milk had to explain what he was doing to the cow.
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Anything happier than your 16-year old daughter on the day she gets her braces off?

Makes the portion of your orthodontist's beach condo you paid for seem worth it.

Anything happier than your 16-year old daughter on the day she gets her braces off?

Makes the portion of your orthodontist's beach condo you paid for seem worth it.
    Her 16 year old boyfriend?

(Oh Lord, forgive me for that thar, and bless the pygmies in New Guinea)
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Wow, that escalated rather quickly.
    I don't feel so bad about the Proc..., yeah I do......
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

I shouldn't do that to Darrell. he's a good guy, a dear friend and he can kick my ass. But I am the evil twin, it's kinda in the job description.

Justice is relative therefore there is no true justice
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Lol. I can't complain when I laugh when I read it.

Just joshing both Darrell and Citizen.
    This board has been a welcome break from the bathroom reno I am in the middle of.
    If Grammy could only keep the contractor on track and focused...is that a rabbit over there?

I have the best contractor ever, and I'm my own general contractor, and it still drives me nuts.

D - I was counting on your good nature and sense of humor. Also that you're too busy to drive all the way here to kick my ass.

I am the contractor on this as well as many past and future projects we have or will have done.
    Funny, but they seem to take longer as I get older and have I mentioned the fact that hate drywall work.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    Just joshing both Darrell and Citizen.
    This board has been a welcome break from the bathroom reno I am in the middle of.
    If Grammy could only keep the contractor on track and focused...is that a rabbit over there?
    should have just left it outside.

Does your dentist insist upon talking to you--and asking you questions--while four hands and various dental instruments are in your mouth?

Same.

Last Post Wins

My Lazy Boy seems to work pretty well.

Daughter just left. Yech. To be up this early on a Saturday?

Daughter just left. Yech. To be up this early on a Saturday?
    Been up and going a while myself.
    There must be something very wrong with us...
    Last edited by BigBluePappy; 01-30-2016 at 06:47 AM. Reason: Left someting half-done...

Home. Man, what a long day.