Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 123 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,690 of 4480

Thread: Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    If you can make it I'll clear my schedule. Partying with "The Man" is legendary.
    Lol. Now that's what I'd call a severe overstatement.

I do have some clients who would liven it up though...

Re: Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Lol. Now that's what I'd call a severe overstatement.

I do have some clients who would liven it up though...

Can I tell everyone how they ran you out of New Orleans b/c they thought you were giving them a bad reputation?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

If you can make it I'll clear my schedule. Partying with "The Man" is legendary.

Can you define "Partying" at our age?

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaCat View Post
    Can you define "Partying" at our age?
    Darrell has probably let down some, but could still outdo a college frat house on double secret probation.

You know the "Hurricane" drink they serve in New Orleans? It's not named for the storm systems.

Now I'm well known for my affinity for bars, and sleeping under them, but that's what's so impressive. I get kicked out but he gets results.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Can I tell everyone how they ran you out of New Orleans b/c they thought you were giving them a bad reputation?
    I have used that line before. Damn scary how we have so many similar thoughts. Frankly, I think that speaks poorly for both of us.

Has anybody ever seen Darrell and CBBN in the same room at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    Has anybody ever seen Darrell and CBBN in the same room at the same time?
    No, b/c no room has been built that can withstand it.

Frankly, I think that speaks poorly for both of us.
    I know I'm a mess. You I worry about. You have those responsibility thingies.

Bombino

Haha, looking forward to meeting up with anyone from on here. It has been a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroDaGr8 View Post
    Haha, looking forward to meeting up with anyone from on here. It has been a long time.
    The last time we met you needed a floppy drive iirc. Now that's a long time ago.

We should definitely all work on it. Looking forward to saying hey.

Last Post Wins

Hazy, hot, humid back by popular demand, starting next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Bombino

Last Post Wins

The last time we met you needed a floppy drive iirc. Now that's a long time ago.

We should definitely all work on it. Looking forward to saying hey.
    Damn you are correct. I was still with my ex-wife living over near Charlie Browns.

I'll send you my number, so that we can make it happen. Darrel needs to get up to Lexington as well. I'm deciding that for him.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Last Post Wins

Oops. (From my favorite Nextdoor Neighborhood).

Guy goes to the gym locker room, undresses and is wearing women's panties.

His friend sees and exclaims "when did you start wearing women's panties!??"

"When my wife found them in the glove box of my car."

No one is ever going to claim that bag.

Last Post Wins

Guy goes to the gym locker room, undresses and is wearing women's panties.

His friend sees and exclaims "when did you start wearing women's panties!??"

"When my wife found them in the glove box of my car."

No one is ever going to claim that bag.
    I could tell a similar story involving a bra.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I could tell a similar story involving a bra.

lol. Pretty sure you have.

Just needed an article of women's clothing. In this case apparently it was a purse.

Last Post Wins

Another eye surgery in the morning. Could be worse.

Prayers for a positive outcome.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    What he said!!!!!
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    Ditto…

Last Post Wins

Thanks. First follow up is in 90 minutes. Hoping for the best. They told me Monday everything looked good.

Last Post Wins

Thanks. First follow up is in 90 minutes. Hoping for the best. They told me Monday everything looked good.
    Good luck, I’m currently waiting in lobby for annual physical

Summer colds going around--I know this from personal experience. Maybe that mask thing isn't so bad after all.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Masks basically ended flu season this past year before it started.

I had really hoped that the Asian practice of wearing a mask when you are sick as a courtesy to others would catch on in the US. It would dramatically reduce the spread of all kinds of annoying to dangerous things.

Last Post Wins

Masks basically ended flu season this past year before it started.

I had really hoped that the Asian practice of wearing a mask when you are sick as a courtesy to others would catch on in the US. It would dramatically reduce the spread of all kinds of annoying to dangerous things.
    I have mostly stopped wearing masks while out, other than when I go to doctor appointments. All of mine continue to require it, and I'm fine with that. I am now comfortable wearing one, though, and I will wear one if I am sick or during cold and flu season when I will be in crowded areas.

Last Post Wins

Two weeks in the toilet over a summer cold….

Here is a good story. Some people are good

https://local12.com/news/nation-worl...nts-sunflowers

Last Post Wins

Wheweeee!! A toad strangler just rolled through here, severe warning along with 60 mph winds, frequent vivid lightening, torrential rains…we certainly got our money’s worth.

I haven’t seen a storm this severe since May when ewe were rolling through Alabama.

Casa blueboss, seems to have come through it unscathed… haven’t assessed the entire property but there are some large limbs down that I can see from the house.

Last Post Wins

I Googled 'lost medieval servant boy'.

The result was 'This page cannot be found.'

:eyeroll: