Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 12 of 150 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

Good morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Last Post Wins

Anybody got any sunscreen, it's already up to 10 degrees, I thought I might go out and clean the pool and swim a few laps.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Last Post Wins

I do not recommend that you practice any diving
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    I do not recommend that you practice any diving
    "We talking about practice!"

A.I.

Last Post Wins

Uh-oh, supposed to start snowing any minute now

Daughter is all bummed. The Diocese locally just canceled the March for Life trip they had going to D. C. because of the snow. They were leaving in a couple of hours, and she was going. Very unhappy.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Daughter is all bummed. The Diocese locally just canceled the March for Life trip they had going to D. C. because of the snow. They were leaving in a couple of hours, and she was going. Very unhappy.
    That's a shame but it's a good thing they are cancelling, they are going to get pounded.

Twenty years ago the advanced information for forecasting probably wouldn't have been available.

Did I hear/read correctly that eastern KY is expecting 12-20 inches????
    My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    That's a shame but it's a good thing they are cancelling, they are going to get pounded.

Twenty years ago the advanced information for forecasting probably wouldn't have been available.

You're definitely right. Very dangerous for busing in kids and such. Hear it's blizzard conditions expected, wind gusts up to 50mph, snow up to 2+ feet. Bad stuff.

Last Post Wins

We're getting ready for another 4-6 tomorrow morning, looks like the heavy stuff will track just to the south of here in the LA.

Sorry Bowling Green!

Soccer meeting at 7pm (ET) tonight at tipoff. What's wrong with these people, scheduling in conflict with UK games?

Last Post Wins

Soccer meeting at 7pm (ET) tonight at tipoff. What's wrong with these people, scheduling in conflict with UK games?
    Must be a soccer school.

The land of three seasons - football, football recruiting and fütbol.

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    The land of three seasons - football, football recruiting and fütbol.
    Had to correct myself--wife wrote the meeting date down wrong. (It was rescheduled for next Tuesday night).

Last Post Wins

Had to correct myself--wife wrote the meeting date down wrong. (It was rescheduled for next Tuesday night).
    How's the weather down there? The radar looks ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post

How's the weather down there? The radar looks ugly.

Just rain right now. Don't think it will be cold enough when the precipitation hits tomorrow to give us any snow or ice. My wife said there was talk of school being shortened tomorrow, but I don't think so.

Last Post Wins

Good to hear, the radar has a lot of red and I thought you might be getting some stormy stuff including tornados.

If the snow does not stop soon, we will have had about a quarter inch of ice that turned to snow over night and may wind up with over a foot of snow. 9 inches of measured snow at this time and it is still snowing like the dickens
    seeya
    dan

I'm at the auction gallery, about to head home, it's coming down fast.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

You guys be careful. They have closed some schools early here. It is currently 45 degrees and it rained earlier today, but not raining anymore.

Came on home. Roads weren't awful yet, rough but passable, but it's still coming down.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Good for my kids' school, they kept it open today. It's now 37 degrees, damp, and possible snow coming at some point.

The college where I teach is closing today at 3, but they have few to no classes on Friday anyway.

14 inches and still snowing. The snow is a blessing though as it created a blanket that allowed the earth's meager warmth to melt the ice from the paved surfaces.
    seeya
    dan

Looks like only about 6" so far in Lexington, still saying 8-12 or so overall.

That circulation of moderate to heavy snow has been sitting there spinning over BG for the last 2 hours. Hope it moves on soon

Last edited by dan_bgblue; 01-22-2016 at 04:23 PM.
    seeya
    dan

Wow.

And we think it's a big deal when we get snow flurries, which we've been getting the last couple of hours. Nothing sticking, however.

Headed home shortly on a snow sled.

Been waiting inside the Post office for 30 minutes while they track down a certified letter. I think they are looking for a ghost. They think it is two letters, but just by coincidence, the lengthy receipt numbers are identical, except for one number (I have one letter). I think somebody wrote down a 5 instead of a 6, but they're having me wait while they look it up on the system, have the manager look for it, etc.

Love this unproductive time. And I'm almost caught up reading WildcatChat, which makes it worse.

Home. They told me it was only one letter after a nearly 40 minute wait.

Last Post Wins

I'm guessing we got another 4" , hard to tell the wind was howling and there's some pretty good drifting going on.