Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 75 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,250 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

Wrong thread, you guys are killing me. I thought I had this puppy wrapped up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Last Post Wins

It's all rather existential in a way isn't it?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

One of those days....dentist appointment first thing this morning...tells me I need more work done than I thought, and will be more costly. Arrive at work, get on the phone with the government, on hold for 20 minutes (usually an hour, depending on the time of year), get 5 minutes into the conversation--the call drops. Argggh.

One other observation.

Girls' softball is one of the most enjoyable sports to watch in a tournament. I was rooting for my local high school in the state tournament (8 teams make it, it's double elimination), but they got eliminated early. Then I was watching our rival high school go undefeated until they were matched up against a team that had worked its way through the loser's bracket.

The rival high school was set to win without a defeat, when they allowed 3 runs in the top of the last inning, and lost, 8-6, forcing a final, winner-take-all game. They also lost that game, so the winner came from the loser's bracket.

In order to win, they played--and won--five games today. Can you imagine being a parent of one of the kids on that team? Man, that's a marathon for sure, but a ton of fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    One of those days....dentist appointment first thing this morning...tells me I need more work done than I thought, and will be more costly. Arrive at work, get on the phone with the government, on hold for 20 minutes (usually an hour, depending on the time of year), get 5 minutes into the conversation--the call drops. Argggh.
    Had to call the state for something yesterday. Took four calls to finally get some help, and that lady was great. First call got on hold finally then after minutes was routed back to main board, then I get someone again and get hold then get cut off. Loads of fun, lol.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Too hot to run, and I'm out of shape so I decided to walk for an hour. My neighborhood has some large hills and I think it was worse walking, because I tried to keep the same pace.

That was mistake # 1.

Mistake # 2 was not wearing a hat. As a follically challenged guy, I need something to cover the top of my head. It was sunny, and I could not locate enough shade in my route.

Mistake number 3 was not wearing my sweat gutr. That thing is gold in keeping sweat out of my eyes and I have two of them. Both of them were left at home. My eyes are stinging like crazy now from all the sweat that poured into them.

3.65 miles in 90° temperature in an hour is too much for me. I won't do that again.

Darrell, I don't know if you know this, but I completely depend on you for your insight, advice and inspiration. Please stop doing things that put you in jeopardy. Those things are for me to do, it's the clear job description of the evil twin. Thanks in advance.

lol. I'm probably being too dramatic. I like hot weather. But yeah, I'm too old to run that risk. Would've been fine with a hat and a sweat gutr. But I may start having to do that in the morning or after the sun goes down. Or a treadmill, but that's about as boring as it gets.

Rupp's Runt

So, who's the 'last man standing'? 😎

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    So, who's the 'last man standing'? ��
    Me.

The next guy

Last Post Wins

Good luck with that...

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Eventually I'll win. Some certain people's accounts may have some bad leg shaving accidents.....

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Eventually I'll win. Some certain people's accounts may have some bad leg shaving accidents.....
    Then maybe they should use Nair? 😝

Last Post Wins

About two weeks ago, my son asked me if this was the worst sinus allergies season we've had. I told him I've had no trouble at all, wasn't even taking any allergy medication.

I swear, the day after that I started having the worst sinus pressure and drainage. Been awful since then. Have attacked it with Sudafed, claritin, and nasal rinses and it has made it liveable.

Last Post Wins

I’ve never had an issue with allergy/sinus problems and after living over half of my life in the Ohio River Valley, no allergies has proven to truly be a blessing.

My dad just had a reaction that had him hospitalized briefly with some breathing issues. Doctors think a blood pressure medicine he takes may have caused it.

Unfortunately, I take the same medicine. I have a doctor appointment in a few days, so I will have to ask him about this.

Last Post Wins

... and the beat goes on.

Last Post Wins

Staying up a little later hoping I will sleep tonight. Head cold is driving me crazy.

Time enough for sleep when you're dead.

Last Post Wins

Time enough for sleep when you're dead.
    At this rate that will definitely be a simultaneous occurrence.

Last Post Wins

Let’s move it along to the insomnia thread

Last Post Wins

Brother visited tonight. Haven't seen him in several years.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Brother visited tonight. Haven't seen him in several years.
    Good for you guys, to be able to finally catch up.

I have a sister that lives out west, we usually have 1-2 year intervals before we are able to get together for a visit.

Freshman

Been a few months since I have logged in buf I appreciate you guys letting me win this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dethbylt View Post
    Been a few months since I have logged in buf I appreciate you guys letting me win this thread.
    Glad to have you post, but dont' hold your breath on winning this one.

Last Post Wins

So close...

Close, but no cigar.

Last Post Wins

Close, but no cigar.

Monica is that you?

Major water main break in my office area has water out to the building and surrounding buildings. The building uses water for cooling as well. It will not be a long day.