Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 94 of 150 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,820 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

...and today 20 degrees and flurries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Darrell I had the same thing happen with a Pontiac I owned many many years ago. There was nothing in the owners manual that talked about the sun roof drain holes. It drove me batty until I finally took it to the dealership and the shop foreman told me what the problem was.
    I actually never thought about looking in the manual. It just seemed too evident to me that the leak was coming from the drip guard rail on the roof. Never even dawned on me that the sunroof had a part in it. I'm still sort of amazed.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I actually never thought about looking in the manual. It just seemed too evident to me that the leak was coming from the drip guard rail on the roof. Never even dawned on me that the sunroof had a part in it. I'm still sort of amazed.
    I had a similar issue with the plastic tray the windshield wipers lay in when not in use. I had a Passat and the little drain holes got plugged with debris, leaves and such. The water then leaked in on the front floorboard soaking the carpet. Wet carpet is one thing and can be a problem for obvious reasons, but to compound the situation VW put their computers under the front floor boards/carpets that operated all the electronics.

I discovered all of this after an ice storm, when all the slush and ice melted from roof, and windshield all the water migrated down in the tray and leaked into the car. After wet vac-ing I had to buy space heaters and fans and run them with doors open for a couple of days.

I got lucky and didn’t short the brains out under the floors. After that I fashioned a poking device and reamed out the drain holes a couple times of year, and when ice and snow got packed down in the tray.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I had a similar issue with the plastic tray the windshield wipers lay in when not in use. I had a Passat and the little drain holes got plugged with debris, leaves and such. The water then leaked in on the front floorboard soaking the carpet. Wet carpet is one thing and can be a problem for obvious reasons, but to compound the situation VW put their computers under the front floor boards/carpets that operated all the electronics.

I discovered all of this after an ice storm, when all the slush and ice melted from roof, and windshield all the water migrated down in the tray and leaked into the car. After wet vac-ing I had to buy space heaters and fans and run them with doors open for a couple of days.

I got lucky and didn’t short the brains out under the floors. After that I fashioned a poking device and reamed out the drain holes a couple times of year, and when ice and snow got packed down in the tray.

Didn't know wipers had drainage trays underneath them. Hopefully just a VW Passat thing? Or the next thing I'll miss lol.

Re: Last Post Wins

1. We actually get some winter here in Kentucky, at least for a few days.

2. It's how I discovered my heater is not working in my vehicle. Didn't really notice it with the mild weather we've had, but certainly noticed it the last couple of days. I bought a 2015 Subaru Forrester in 2018. In less than 2 years I've had issues with a transmission sensor, the alternator and now the heater. After this vehicle I think I'm going back to Toyotas.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

42 and sunny with a win on the road on free Beersday nonetheless. It’s a beautiful day!

Last Post Wins

Didn’t feel all that great today, stomach bug. No fever, so the flu isn’t on the list, which is surprising considering Mrs. boss is just getting over it after a week.

Home for a bit after 2 weeks on the road
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Everyone gets everything he wants.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

When the heck does that start?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Last Post Wins

I am hoping this is a temporary thing, but TweetCaster and TweetCaster Pro are no longer working. There have been over 10 million downloads of that app, but it looks like it is dead.

I have used TweetCaster Pro for years and have tried probably a dozen different Twitter apps and it is the best for mobile.

I'm using Albatross right now, which has been highly recommended and have used it for a day and it's not bad, but it's not TweetCaster Pro.

Sounds like a rod and reel.

Last Post Wins

Tweetcaster says they have reached out to Twitter to see what the issue is. I hope they get it fixed.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Sounds like a rod and reel.
    Yeah, my surf rig is Shimano

Yeah, my surf rig is Shimano

I hear ya. I got Shimano once in Thailand. Penicillin took care of it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

I spent two hours and eleven minutes on the phone with Humana Pharmacy last night. I also might add it was during the UK/Vandy game, since I was on hold most of that time I did get to watch the game in between rounds of repeating the same questions... name, date of birth, member number, etc.

Dealing with them and watching KY lay an egg for the first 30 minutes of the game wasn’t conducive to keeping a pleasant understanding of their inability to rectify the situation.

Our conversation ended with we “hope” to have your prescription to you very soon.

Is it just me or does anyone else get perturbed when your server refuses to write anything down and then invariably when you get your food something is wrong?

Last Post Wins

Is it just me or does anyone else get perturbed when your server refuses to write anything down and then invariably when you get your food something is wrong?
    My son ended up in the hospital when that happened.

We had 8 people, IIRC, at the table. He should not have tried. But he took our orders and when he brought them, my son had a casserole type dish. Was supposed to be with chicken or fish or something, and it was a dish that my son had never had. He's adventurous.

When the bill came, my wife was looking at it and noticed that they had a seafood dish on it. We narrowed down what everybody had, and discovered he gave my son the seafood dish of that particular meal. We called him and the manager over quickly, and he swore my son, who had already been to the hospital with an anaphylaxis attack from eating seafood and a subsequent allergy test that he was allergic to shellfish, had ordered - shellfish. 8 people at the table called him a liar.

Screaming at him as we raced out to the car to take my son to the hospital, they ended up regretting that stupid parlor trick.

Yeah, I hate it.

Wow I feel bad for venting now. Glad it turned out okay!

Instead of saying “Are you sure you don’t want to write this down?” I think next time I’m going to write it down for them.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Last Post Wins

Wow I feel bad for venting now. Glad it turned out okay!

Instead of saying “Are you sure you don’t want to write this down?” I think next time I’m going to write it down for them.
    You might say something rhetorical like, you’re not writing any of this down. The server will retort with something clever, then offer the warning, well, it better be right.

I didn't even drink last night and I feel hung over this morning.

Could we drop Columbus Day as a federal holiday and make the day after the Super Bowl a federal holiday in its place? No one every really thinks of Columbus Day as a holiday, anyway. Would anyone be against this?
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

71 and sunny. Supposed to start raining again tonight but I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Last Post Wins

I saw somebody had started a petition to have the Super Bowl played on Saturday. Seem to have a lot of traction, but I know that popularity alone doesn't dictate what the NFL does. I would find it hard to believe that they would change from Super Bowl Sunday.

Last Post Wins

Yep, and now we won’t here about it again until the end of next January when Super Bowl frenzy starts back up.

Yep, and now we won’t here about it again until the end of next January when Super Bowl frenzy starts back up.

Permanent DST and day off after the Super Bowl seem to be 2 easy things we can do for ourselves as a society.

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Permanent DST and day off after the Super Bowl seem to be 2 easy things we can do for ourselves as a society.
    Changing DST is a great idea. the problem is the country is split on which one to keep.

Seven in 10 Americans prefer not to switch back and forth to mark daylight saving time, a new poll shows. But there's no agreement on which time clocks ought to follow.

According to the new poll by The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research, 4 in 10 Americans would like to see their clocks stay on standard time year-round, while about 3 in 10 prefer to stay on daylight saving time. About another 3 in 10 prefer what is the status quo in most of the United States, switching back and forth between daylight saving time in the summer and standard time in the winter.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/time-ch...rc-poll-shows/

So in fact it's about a 3 way tie between DST 100%, Not DST 100%, and keep what we are doing. I think we've got a better shot at moving the Superbowl.

and yes, putting big events on a work/school night never has made sense to me. As I plan to go to a game tonight that wont' be over till after 11pm on a weeknight.

I would vote for that.

I had a spicey wing cheeseball'over all day yesterday.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Last Post Wins

Might actually have some accusations snow tonight .5-2”... shut it down!!!!

(Accusations?? Stupid auto correct lol)

Last edited by blueboss; 02-07-2020 at 03:36 PM.