Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 115 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,450 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

How are you on shotgun shells and beer? The local Walmart should be OK for a few more hours if you're low.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    How are you on shotgun shells and beer? The local Walmart should be OK for a few more hours if you're low.
    I may brave it this morning to see if they restocked. Haven't seen any snow, but it's raining, and you know it's just a hop, skip and a jump til rain becomes snow. I've said that since July, and it has kept me in good supply of beer and buckshot, so I'm not going to mess with a proven formula.

Rupp's Runt

Last Post Wins

12 gauge and beer seems to stay in stock

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

Last Post Wins

More snow this weekend, maybe up to two more inches from Saturday morning trough Sunday evening... lock and load!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I tuned up the snow plow today and Judy and I made a mad dash to the grocery store to pick over the leavins.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

have to be in the Ville all day tomorrow. Hoping I don't get snowed in and have to resort to cannibalism.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Just don’t be late to dinner or you’ll get the cold shoulder.
    Last edited by Catfan73; 01-15-2021 at 10:34 PM.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

If you smoke Cold Shoulder to 203 interntal temperature and then let rest for an hour it is very tender

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    I tuned up the snow plow today and Judy and I made a mad dash to the grocery store to pick over the leavins.
    Snow arrived as predicted. very happy we are prepared for it.
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

Snow arrived as predicted. very happy we are prepared for it.
    Not on the sunny side of the Ohio river. We’ve got patchy dusting in the grass...

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

My eyeball measuring device estimates BG received 3/4 inch of white stuff that accumulated on rooftops and grassy areas. Sidewalks and roadways self shoveled.
    seeya
    dan

It was pretty when I looked out this morning but it turned to mud pretty quickly.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Last Post Wins

Cold and blustery night, wind chimes making al kind of racket.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Just don’t be late to dinner or you’ll get the cold shoulder.
    Well played sir...

Just found out I was exposed to someone with COVID last Thursday. I guess I’ll call my doctor in the morning to see what to do next, if anything

Go get tested. I've been using the quick tests in the past but the 24 hour one is much more accurate. Also harder to get scheduled.

Yeah, I think you're supposed to wait 5 days to get tested and quarantine 14 days overall, so getting tested tomorrow is probably the best idea. I do like my doctor so I will talk to him or his office first.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    Yeah, I think you're supposed to wait 5 days to get tested and quarantine 14 days overall, so getting tested tomorrow is probably the best idea. I do like my doctor so I will talk to him or his office first.
    The quarantine period is now down to 10 days. I’ve had a couple of employees exposed, the letters they sent had 10 days after negative test.

Thanks

These tests must be really good that they still have the quarantine period.

I think I'm going to self quarantine from work for a month or two.

These tests must be really good that they still have the quarantine period.

I think I'm going to self quarantine from work for a month or two.
    I have been expecting to see you quarantining from Sloppy Joe's. They have the best web cams on Duval.
    seeya
    dan

Anyone ever visited Israel? We're thinking of places we'd like to go after we retire, and I'd really like to see Jerusalem, Tel Aviv and some of the biblical sites.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Never been to Israel. back when we could have gone, bombs were going off, rockets were flying and shots were being fired, and we did not think that form of entertainment would suit us.

We have been to Rome and to Athens and saw many piles of rock that seemed to be very important to the locals. It might be your cup of tea, but it failed to excite or impress me.
    seeya
    dan

I'm looking at places in southern Europe and the Middle East because we'd probably go there in the winter. (Mrs. BEvans hates really cold weather, which for her means anything with a daily high under 50.) So I'm looking at the "rock places" like Greece, Israel, Sicily, etc. Also maybe Portugal, Costa del Sol in Spain, or southern Italy.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

We also visited Tulum and Chichen Itza in Mexico. Those piles of rock are well preserved and the tours were quite interesting. There are plenty more ruins to see in the general vicinity of the Mayan riviera but the 2 I mentioned above are well kept and easy to schedule guided day trips to them.

Temps should suit your wife and the locals are friendly and helpful.
    seeya
    dan

I have been expecting to see you quarantining from Sloppy Joe's. They have the best web cams on Duval.
    Completely true story: since Covid and the bars there re-opened, their exterior webcams work but all the ones that are on the crowd, and could be used to verify things like social distancing by someone like a government authority, mysteriously are still down.

No kidding. Sloppy Joe's exterior cams work on the street, inside is shut down. Hog's breath cam for the stage works, the two that show the crowd are off. Same for other places too like Irish Kevin's, etc. The only regular one I follow that is active on a crowd is at Schnooner's Wharf, but they are open air anyway.

IN fact I just checked, and Sloppy Joe's completely removed the bar cam. They had 4. One exterior on the front of building, one exterior from front looking down Duval, one on the stage and one that did a 360 of the bar. The bar 360 doesn't even have a button now on the website. lol.

one of the Hogs Breath cams is back, and no there's zero masks and social distancing.

Last Post Wins

Beautiful day today, 34 and rain... it’s the weather I most detest. I’d rather it be 32 and snowing.

My latest genealogy find is that one of my distant ancestors (5th cousin, 5 times removed) was Dr. Samuel Mudd, who was convicted for bring a part in the Lincoln assassination conspiracy. I think his family is still trying to clear his name of that conviction.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    My latest genealogy find is that one of my distant ancestors (5th cousin, 5 times removed) was Dr. Samuel Mudd, who was convicted for bring a part in the Lincoln assassination conspiracy. I think his family is still trying to clear his name of that conviction.
    Clear ass Mudd?

Is that like a strong ass offer?

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Clear ass Mudd?