Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 97 of 150 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,910 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

I went to the store tonight and found toilet paper and bread. This must be the feeling our hunter-gatherer ancestors felt when they took down a mastadon.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    I went to the store tonight and found toilet paper and bread. This must be the feeling our hunter-gatherer ancestors felt when they took down a mastadon.
    See, the panic is already starting to ease up.

I called one of our suppliers for industrial supplies, they have plenty of toilet paper. He’s going to put a case(86 rolls/case) aside for me.

He told me one of his fellow sales reps made a trade with a liquor rep, a case of toilet paper for a case of Makers Mark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Still Covid-19 free! At least no symptoms, knock on wood.

Last Post Wins

Crazy times, my BIL, and SIL just dropped off a 12 pack of toilet paper.

Family members used to drop off pies, or cakes, casseroles, bbq, or brownies or something.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Rain gone, but will reappear tomorrow night and hang around for the remainder of the week.

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Last Post Wins

Don't worry about toilet paper. Hoarders grabbed it, and that's very temporary, as we produce plenty. Have a neighbor that bought like 80 rolls and took a picture and placed it on Facebook, claiming he wasn't apologizing for it, because he was a senior citizen. He's maybe 61, 62, single, lives alone.

I always said he was full of sh**.

Hand sanitizer won't be easy to get though.

Last Post Wins

New Orleans a 53 year old and a 58 year old have died from coronavirus. A previously healthy 45 year old lawyer from Kenner (New Orleans suburb) is on a paralytic drug and ventilator to allow his lungs to rest.

He has double pneumonia and coronavirus, problem seems to be compounded by an urgent care facility that diagnosed him with flu, sent him home with Tamiflu, reassured him a couple of days later that it was normal, and by the time he went to the ER, he was in bad shape. His wife couldn't believe it when hospital said he tested negative for the flu, had the records faxed over from the urgent care facility, and then found out that contrary to what they told them, he tested negative for the flu there, too.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...op/5054155002/

Lowlifes like this make you wonder about humanity.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...op/5054155002/

Lowlifes like this make you wonder about humanity.
    If TN doesn't prosecute them then Ky needs to extradite them and do it. Fry their butts.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unfortunately there seems to be someone where I work that has been exposed to the virus forcing a whole department to go into self-quarantine.
    Funny part is the whole office area could have come in contact and should be in quarantine.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    If TN doesn't prosecute them then Ky needs to extradite them and do it. Fry their butts.
    That guy tries that in Shelby County Alabama, Walker County, or some of the other outlying areas here, the authorities will be the least of his problems.

We need to quarantine this thread and shut it down.

Cough cough cough wheeze wheeze sniffle snifle sneeze, sneeze, sneeze.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    That guy tries that in Shelby County Alabama, Walker County, or some of the other outlying areas here, the authorities will be the least of his problems.
    I'd just about put them against a wall and shoot them on Live TV. that ought to discourage further issues.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Chilton County?

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Chilton County?

Chilton County isn't Walker County, but it's every bit there with "Shebby." That's Shelby County, proper, and not that area that masquerades as Shelby County in the Nawth part.

Inconceivable! It’s raining :/

I met a guy named Noah this morning. The nut said he was building a boat....

I know a few nuts he can put in it.

Last Post Wins

Chilton County isn't Walker County, but it's every bit there with "Shebby." That's Shelby County, proper, and not that area that masquerades as Shelby County in the Nawth part.
    I got people in Shebby Co Ky, Shebbyville, good hunting in those parts.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I got people in Shebby Co Ky, Shebbyville, good hunting in those parts.

Be careful. The great Terry Blue wanders those parts.

Everyone has people in Shelby co.

I know every bit about that county, Baghdad and the likes!

Ever seen Terry Blue and Bigfoot at the same time? Um hmm

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by catmanjack View Post
    Everyone has people in Shelby co.
    Most people in and around Shebbyville knew my BIL, he had a farm out on Harrington Mill. Every year he put on a dove shoot that were epic. Often times there would be 50-60 people camping on the property over the long Labor Day weekend.In the evenings it would be fish fries, (really every kind of game and food you could imagine) and barn dancing and horse shoes.

Big breakfast laid out in the barn each morning, and shooting birds all day.

He passed away about three years ago, I sure do miss him and his knowledge of all things “country”.

Unfortunately with each passing day the country life is fading.

So I get to go refrigerator shopping. Fun, fun.

Our GE fridge failed for the most recent (and last) time this past week, causing a leak behind the fridge. Thankfully the water damage is minimal and repairable. It's been nothing but a pain for years, and now it's OUT OF HERE.

Problem is we have to get one of those counter-depth models so I can't go as big as I'd like or it'll be sticking way out. Tentatively looking at an LG French door model at Lowes that has good reviews.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Last Post Wins

I bought a Frigidaire super duper (whatever they call their delux series) side by side 19 years ago. Its been a good one other than an ice maker issue a couple of years ago (circuit thing), $60 bucks, back in business.

Depending on how much water you use out of the door dictates how often to change the filter. I think we change ours about once a year, and it’s very simple and runs about $40 bucks.

Obviously they have smart refrigerators now that mow your lawn and clean your windows, since I bought mine... but it’s been a good one, at least until tomorrow, now that I’ve invoked the break down booger man.

Last edited by blueboss; 03-20-2020 at 03:09 PM.

We’ve got a Frigidaire French door with the freezer on the bottom, which I’m pretty sure is actually made by GE. It was doing the puddle on the floor thing (luckily I tiled the kitchen floor years ago); I tried everything to figure out if something was wrong. The wife even had a repair guy look at it while it was still under warranty and his solution was to tell us to vacuum under it more often.

One day I finally got fed up, took everything out of the freezer and put it in a cooler and went to work inside the freezer with a hair dryer until I had everything thawed out and cleaned up. Haven’t had a bit of trouble out of it since.

Bought a Whirlpool WRF989SDAW00 A French Door model with the BIG freezer at the bottom, a few years ago, 6-7 maybe.
    Thank the Lord for a homebuyers warranty.
    Grammy loves the size and layout but that rascal has been a absolute lemon; even its' mother can't stand it. But when it's working it is a BEAST.

At least it only costs $75.00 per service trip and believe me we are almost to the point of 1/2 the cost of a new fridge...

Now, I am not bashing the Whirlpool badge because our range, same age as fridge , and Washer and Dryer (new) we love dearly and a Bosch dishwasher so that ain't the case, just throwing it out there...
    Last edited by BigBluePappy; 03-21-2020 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Additional info...must have gotten tired
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

French door is the only way to go. Mine has a low height full width drawer at the bottom for cheeses and such, and you can't believe how much space that thing saves. My mom's is french doors with outside access for door items and then indoor access for another row. it's the bomb, seriously.

Mine is LG and has been good, but getting pretty old. I imagine a new one is in the future, next year or so.

My Etsy Shop; https://rogerelliottphotos.etsy.com