Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 127 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,810 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    These threads are useless without pictures. I have never been to a Keenland event so I can not understand what is going on that is not horse race related.
    You have to see the rustic beauty of the historic track in person to fully grasp the magnitude of the legendary scenery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    As the title says, last post wins! You don't need a reason..talk nonsense and win at the same time.
    Jump in & enjoy winning...while it lasts.
    Nonsense

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Last Post Wins

Right?

NOAA winter forecast: above normal temps/precip for those of us here in KY:

https://www.climate.gov/WinterOutlook2021
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

As long as it gets cold enough to kill the skeeters and chiggers.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    You have to see the rustic beauty of the historic track in person to fully grasp the magnitude of the legendary scenery.

Pretty sure taking pictures of what he's requesting may be illegal. So yes, has to be in person.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Pretty sure taking pictures of what he's requesting may be illegal. So yes, has to be in person.
    Maybe not illegal but definitely creepy.

Maybe not illegal but definitely creepy.

Says the guy with mirrored shoes.

Don't judge.

(old Pee Wee Herman reference)
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Says the guy with mirrored shoes.

Don't judge.

(old Pee Wee Herman reference)
    You’ve been up and down the stairs to the upper level at Rupp arena.

I would think taking photos on those stairwells could be considered creepy too. Of course, in most cases those stairs lack the legendary scenery that Keeneland offers… being in doors and all.

You’ve been up and down the stairs to the upper level at Rupp arena.

I would think taking photos on those stairwells could be considered creepy too. Of course, in most cases those stairs lack the legendary scenery that Keeneland offers… being in doors and all.

I take pictures at Rupp to document to my doctor that I'm taking all those steps.

Last Post Wins

I take pictures at Rupp to document to my doctor that I'm taking all those steps.
    Heart health is very important.

I don't get 8 hours of sleep very often, but I got close to it last night and the world is shiny and new.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    I don't get 8 hours of sleep very often, but I got close to it last night and the world is shiny and new.
    Lucky dog, I haven’t had 8 in forever. At least not in bed at one time. I’ve fallen asleep in the recliner for an hour or so then went to bed for five or six more hours.

Last Post Wins

Damn! Just damn!!

My music playlist for work must think I need some Willie in my life today. 2 of the last 3 songs are "All of Me" from Willie's Stardust album, and "Bloody Mary Morning."

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    My music playlist for work must think I need some Willie in my life today. 2 of the last 3 songs are "All of Me" from Willie's Stardust album, and "Bloody Mary Morning."
    Sounds like a good day.

64° and sunny. So far December has November beat hands down.

Last Post Wins

Great day today. I hate running in cold weather, love running in hot weather. Will be 70° here shortly and warm enough for me to do the slow old man jog thing I call a run.

Last Post Wins

Sigh! Three weeks down the drain.

Shame.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Last Post Wins

Indeed

Sigh! Three weeks down the drain.

Made me think of this scene: (hopefully goes to right time code: 1:45)

https://youtu.be/x6eE-Zk3nVQ?t=105

Last Post Wins

Lol. Perfect.

Last Post Wins

What’s next? Alex Baldwin didn’t point the gun at anyone and didn’t pull the trigger.

Last Post Wins

More Monoprice orders today. I looked back, and it was almost 10 years ago that Pedrodagr8 first hooked me up with this site, and I have bought cords, adapters, monitor stands, tripods, batteries, lights, you name it from that place.

Today I bought 5 33-foot LED light strands, dimmable, indiir/outdoor, remote controlled, waterproof for $5 each, free shipping.

Earlier this week I bought some premium USB-C cables.

Really a nice little site, especially if you wait for the deals and free shipping offers.

Loving the sunlight we've had here lately. I don't think I have Seasonal Affective Disorder, but the sunlight does lift my spirits.

Last Post Wins

Beautiful day in the neighborhood today, can you say “mulch leaves” ?

Last Post Wins

At my house, it's more like, "much" leaves...

Last Post Wins

I’ve got no shortage, today was my fourth attack on them…probably one more to go.