Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 100 of 150 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 3,000 of 4480

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

When Darrell see this he is either going to tell you rules can not be changed mid stream or he will go back and delete the firs 50 phages.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Ever had one of those days?
    I just opened my 3rd beer. Been exactly that kind of day. lol
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I just opened my 3rd beer. Been exactly that kind of day. lol
    Lol. My day is better today, but your day will soon be better than mine.

Last Post Wins

It’s Oaks day, I took the day off... weather is perfect, seems like something is missing, I can’t quite put my finger on it...oh yeah, the horses, that’s what’s missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Do the ponies get the virus?
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Last Post or page 100 wins, whichever comes last.
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    When Darrell see this he is either going to tell you rules can not be changed mid stream or he will go back and delete the firs 50 phages.
    Nah, I'm good.

Last Post Wins

Another failed ruse.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Another failed ruse.

Yep, story of my life...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Darn
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Last Post Wins

Moved a miniature Japanese maple today that had grown about three times bigger than its sister that we planted at the same time 15 years ago.

Me thinks the nursery duped me, anyway final score after double overtime

Me - 102
    Miniature Japanese Maple - 98

Do you have any yard left with the roots that rascal must have developed in 15years? What did you have to excavate; a 50 foot hole, 8 feet deep? TNT would have been quicker and easier...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Last Post Wins

2 hrs, 15 minutes of mowing this afternoon. Worn out.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    Do you have any yard left with the roots that rascal must have developed in 15years? What did you have to excavate; a 50 foot hole, 8 feet deep? TNT would have been quicker and easier...
    I started hacking roots at 4’ diameter and about 3’ deep. Not sure if it’s going to make it, but I gave it my all.

After thinking about it, since I had to first dig up the tree at about 4’ diameter and 3’ deep, and then dig the same to replant it. I’m up to 8’ diameter and about 6’ deep. That’s a lot of dirt... ten or 12 more days like that and I could put in a pool.

Last edited by blueboss; 05-03-2020 at 01:18 PM.

Sigh, it is going to rain late tonight and most of the day tomorrow, then freeze Friday morning.

I checked the weather mesonet today for the month of March and it rained 9.6 inches that month. That is pretty soggy
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

Let it rain, my newly replanted Japanese maple needs all the water it can get. I think I still need to cover it to protect it from frost.

Redwing blackbirds are very territorial.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Redwing blackbirds are very territorial.
    Those would be the males, and it’s spring time.

Still a bit cool this morning, but I think today is the last of the cool weather for us. Going to start getting hot and when it does, it won't stop til Fall.

Rainy and cool today but summer starts tomorrow.

Bombino

By the way, CitizenBBN I think I just found the solution for your lighting issue we discussed before

https://store.yujiintl.com/products/...500w-pack-1pcs

1.5kW and 120,000 lumens! That's the equivalent light output to over 40 brand new T8 bulbs (but condensed into a bit over 8 sq inches).

Being serious, this is a crazy bit of niche technology. I could see it used in stadium, photography, or movie lighting but beyond that it is just too powerful. That being said, it would make one hell of a motion detector light!

Holy crap. Was that the result of some kind of DARPA anti-personnel research? lol.

I have to watch the video on it, and right now the guy is making a water cooled heat sink for it. Wow. Can't wait to see where this rabbit hole ends.

I am about to get serious about replacing my warehouse with LED. I need to work on the rebate/tax part of it first.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I could see it used in stadium, "AS A FIRE STARTER
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

...mean while, as CBB attempts to harness the sun for his security system I’ll watch safely from afar high aloft in this tree.

I watched the video. Man what a piece of tech. he built a water cooling tower bigger than a European car (OK, maybe 3'x3') with a custom made copper water cooled heat sink, had to have 6 zones of voltage amplifiers, and then burned out a pair of 750w power supplies in minutes with his test.

It's a freakin' DARPA weapon. You mount a half dozen of those on a tank or something to blind everyone for 3 miles.

Mine should be here in 3-4 weeks per the shipper.

Bombino

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I watched the video. Man what a piece of tech. he built a water cooling tower bigger than a European car (OK, maybe 3'x3') with a custom made copper water cooled heat sink, had to have 6 zones of voltage amplifiers, and then burned out a pair of 750w power supplies in minutes with his test.

It's a freakin' DARPA weapon. You mount a half dozen of those on a tank or something to blind everyone for 3 miles.

Mine should be here in 3-4 weeks per the shipper.
    I watched that video when it came out, I love how it was painful to look at while wearing TWO pairs of sunglasses. Part of me wants one of those 1.5kW chips just to play around with.

By the way, as an aside, Yuji's 2200K LED strips pretty much perfectly emulate warm incandescent lighting. Excellent for displaying art pieces, jewelry, etc. under a warm rich light. They aren't nearly as cheap as other LED strips but the quality of the light output is hands over fists better. I spec'd it for a buddy and his wife (who is an interior designer) for some built-in bookshelves they were installing. She was super happy with the results and how it emphasized the wood tone and art pieces.
    Last edited by PedroDaGr8; 05-15-2020 at 11:31 AM.

Last Post Wins

Here we go, looks like we’ve seen the last of the 40 degree mornings until October.

About 30 years ago, I saw 4 inches of snow on the 6 inch tall KY corn crop on the 23rd of May.
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 05-16-2020 at 07:55 AM.
    seeya
    dan

Gonna be wet but no snow on the 23rd.
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

Cut’n grass about every 5-6 days... as rain allows.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Cut’n grass about every 5-6 days... as rain allows.

I'm just putting it a rice paddy. It is more amenable to our weather, looks nice, and I eat better.