Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 2161697071
Results 2,101 to 2,111 of 2111

Thread: Last Post Wins

Blog Entries

Re: Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Up at 7:30 to find what looks to be more snow from the “clipper” system that’s moving through than snowmageddon from last week..... I think they said we still have another band coming in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, we were supposed to get an inch or less--woke up to 5 inches on my back deck in Jtown. Snow day at work, too--driving the wife to work and then "working" from home today.
    All I did was stand up to a long laundry list of people who passed away today who couldn't stand up because what was done was wrong.--RP, 8/26/09

About 4" off additional from before and the drive, even though it was a short one, was treacherous in every sense of the word.
    Stay safe out there guys and gals...
    Compromise: An amiable arrangement between husband and wife whereby they agree to let her have her own way.

Off to replace my car battery! Amazing what cold weather does.

(It's at least a three year old battery. I'm not upset.)

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Off to replace my car battery! Amazing what cold weather does.

(It's at least a three year old battery. I'm not upset.)
    Didnít you just go through this exercise not long ago?

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Didnít you just go through this exercise not long ago?

Probably. I have six cars at my house, so it's inevitable that I'm buying batteries regularly!

Who was it that was in need of one down in the L A Area a couple of years ago? It is heck getting old.
    Compromise: An amiable arrangement between husband and wife whereby they agree to let her have her own way.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    Who was it that was in need of one down in the L A Area a couple of years ago? It is heck getting old.
    It wasn't blueboss, was it?

EDIT--didn't find the original post, but a follow-up post he made:

Battery charging advice
    You might recall my battery woes last spring while in FL. I started at Auto Zone as Pappy suggested where they determined that it wasn't the alternator or some other electronic issue. They told the battery still had life and it just needed a charge and since it was closing time they didn't have enough time to charge it. I bought a jump box ($50) so I could keep rolling.

The next morning I took the car to a repair shop (Gulf Shores), where they put the car on the charger for about an hour using the full charge mode. After driving twenty or so miles back to condo I turned the car off and I tried starting it...dead again. I think at that point I did the smart thing and got my lap top out and came here and asked you guys. I think it was Pappy that recommended a shop in Gulf Shores. They told me I still had a few months of warranty left on my battery and replaced it for free.

Bottom line figure out where you got it or who carries what you've got...it may still have some warranty left on it.
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 01-18-2018 at 12:55 AM.

Last Post Wins

Yep, that was me... you guys saved the day.

It should noted... its 3:27am

Last edited by blueboss; 01-18-2018 at 04:26 AM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

I had completely forgotten who it was, just that it happened to someone, or I had a dream it happened to someone, or ..., or...what was I talking about again?

Last Post Wins

I had completely forgotten who it was, just that it happened to someone, or I had a dream it happened to someone, or ..., or...what was I talking about again?
    Why? What happened?

2:53 am

Old-timers, stroke, mental midget.
    Take your pick.
    3:15 right on time.