Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 132 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,960 of 4480

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

Yesterday I bought some batteries, but they weren't included. So I had to buy them again.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Easy to peel and they taste good. I like normal oranges, but these are much more convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    I love those little suckers. I have 2 net bags of them sitting on the counter from the shopping trip yesterday, and I will need 2 more bags next Monday.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Yesterday I bought some batteries, but they weren't included. So I had to buy them again.
    I tipped my waiter.

Current grammar pet peeve: people who throw an extra S on stuff. Like "Aldis" instead of "Aldi," "Meijers" instead of "Meijer." Low-grade annoying.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Last Post Wins

I agree, BEvan.

Last Post Wins

How about adding a “the”? Going to “the” Kroger, or going to “the” Meijer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I agree, BEvan.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Current grammar pet peeve: people who throw an extra S on stuff. Like "Aldis" instead of "Aldi," "Meijers" instead of "Meijer." Low-grade annoying.
    You know, if you go on the internets, you can find it everywhere these days. Or just to go to Walmarts, it's bad there too.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Kroger’s instead of Kroger still irks me from time to but Publix doesn’t seem to have that problem.

It’s kind of like when someone says they’re at the grocery store. No, you’re at the grocery. It’s the grocer’s store.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Kroger’s instead of Kroger still irks me from time to but Publix doesn’t seem to have that problem.

It’s kind of like when someone says they’re at the grocery store. No, you’re at the grocery. It’s the grocer’s store.
    I'm guilty of that last one. I'll try to do better.

^Yeah, I'm a "grocery store" guy.

I've also been known to say "ATM Machine" and "PIN Number," so I guess I retract my criticism of all y'all with your promiscuous S use.
    Last edited by KSRBEvans; 04-20-2022 at 09:44 AM.

At least you don't say Kentucky is a member of the SEC Conference...

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    You know, if you go on the internets, you can find it everywhere these days. Or just to go to Walmarts, it's bad there too.
    Or even better, “Walmarks”. I’ve never figured that one out.

I'm unofficial counsel to a large notary group. I can't tell you how many times I am asked a question about notarizing a "Quick Claim" Deed (it's really a Quitclaim Deed).

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Or even better, “Walmarks”. I’ve never figured that one out.
    WalMarket...
    Thant one just has me a chuckling when I hear it around here...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Are we allowed to axe questions?

Anyway, I hate the phrase “past history.”

I also hate Discovery Channel shows that think “crew” and “team” are plural words, e.g. “His team are…”. I think Gold Rush is the main issue now, but Mythbusters use to e.

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    Are we allowed to axe questions?

Anyway, I hate the phrase “past history.”

I also hate Discovery Channel shows that think “crew” and “team” are plural words, e.g. “His team are…”. I think Gold Rush is the main issue now, but Mythbusters use to e.
    I wonder if the team thing is a country/translation issue.

Mythbusters was actually produced out of Australia, including the narration as I understand it. They have different narrators btw for different countries. That's obvious for foreign languages but they even do it for English. I Have some of the British released episodes and that guy has an English accent.

Siri has an Australian accent on my phone.

Last Post Wins

Garden variety t-storms here this afternoon, with some torrential showers.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Last Post Wins

Catfan73 thought he had it...

Last Post Wins

10 days is child’s play…

Hey I see there’s a derby contest.

Last Post Wins

Looks to be a potential for a sloppy track.

Definitely sloppy for the Oaks.

Last Post Wins

Going to be in the heart of bourbon country, can’t seem to get out of there without lunch at the Talbott Tavern.

Last edited by blueboss; 05-04-2022 at 09:54 PM.

I think househusband John Lennon is my favorite John Lennon:

Capture 5-10-22.jpg

https://twitter.com/johnlennon/statu...20856895918080

Last Post Wins

I knew he was still alive..

Getting back to Old Guys Talking About The Weather:

Turned on my A/C for the first time yesterday. It's currently warmer (86) here in the Louisville area than it is in central Florida (83).

Ha! Amateur. We've already had the HVAC people out to fix a leak in our A/C.

It's Kentucky. I think at one point I had the heat on downstairs and the air on upstairs, or the other way. And then the next day I think it was off. Then all heat. Then back to air.