Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 67 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

Got my milk, eggs, bread and syrup at the ready...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Aw man. Kroger is gonna be out before I get off work. No French toast for me tomorrow
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    Got my milk, eggs, bread and syrup at the ready...
    Is this for the snow or just a kinky weekend?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Maybe a little of both...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Winter starts in 15 days then the days will start getting longer. I'm tired of going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark.

The old 2:55, right on time...

Last Post Wins

1:15 am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Last Post Wins

Here we go again...

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

and again

Got a good nights sleep until the alarm went off at 5:30.

Last Post Wins

Got a good nights sleep until the alarm went off at 5:30.
    Lucky man...

Worst night of sleep I've had in awhile.

Freshman

I have started waking up before my alarm by about an hour. Thought it might be my circadian rhythm being tuned to winter life, but when the time changed in the fall my body adjusted with it. FML.

Freshman

FWIW, this thread is what brings me back to this forum now that the Little Pool House thread is gone. I hang around for you peeps. 🤔

Mrs. BEvans decided she wanted to bring a ham to her office luncheon today. And she volunteered me to make it for her. So I was up at 4:30 getting it ready and putting it in the oven so it would be ready for her to take to work. I thought of all you insomniacs when I got out of bed.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Mrs. BEvans decided she wanted to bring a ham to her office luncheon today. And she volunteered me to make it for her. So I was up at 4:30 getting it ready and putting it in the oven so it would be ready for her to take to work. I thought of all you insomniacs when I got out of bed.
    https://myhoneybakedstore.com/vestav...tm_content=801

I couldn't add the video above, so here's the link. Check this out...it's 2½ minutes you will not regret.

https://vimeo.com/122778334

Yeah, her co-workers aren't good enough for that level of ham. They get the Kroger special for .89/lb.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Yeah, her co-workers aren't good enough for that level of ham. They get the Kroger special for .89/lb.
    ...and dang lucky to get it! I'm with ya.

Last Post Wins

2:52 am and craving a ham sandwich.

Just when you thought being up in the middle of the night couldn't be any worse...

Slept good until 7 a.m. Went to bed at 1. I'll take it.

Last Post Wins

Up again 2:07....

Why do people who are infectious go out and get other people sick? I had a couple of clients I did wills for on Tuesday afternoon and they (as well as the child they brought with them to the appointment) were sneezing, snotting, coughing, the whole 9 yards.

"I hope you have a lot of hand sanitizer," the husband said with a coughing laugh. "Yeah, I'd like to take a 55-gallon drum of Purell and just pour it all over me," is what I thought on the inside. What I said later that evening when I started feeling ill was a lot more colorful.

Thinking about getting a WiFi hotspot for my car to make upcoming road trips more bearable. Anyone had any experience with these? How well do they work, pricing, are there short term contracts, etc.....

I have a Verizon MiFi that works splendidly as a hotspot for up to 10 remote devices. It is not installed in the truck but it is totally portable small and compact. It requires the remote user to log in using a specific code number assigned to the MiFi so the general public can not hook up and use my data plan minutes. I contract thru Verizon with a data plan to get the service.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Nice! Thanks Dan. I use t-mobile, might have to check and see what they might have.

I use T-Mobile Hotspot through my phone. Have an Echo Dot in my car so it's always on and connected.

Last Post Wins

Why do people who are infectious go out and get other people sick? I had a couple of clients I did wills for on Tuesday afternoon and they (as well as the child they brought with them to the appointment) were sneezing, snotting, coughing, the whole 9 yards.

"I hope you have a lot of hand sanitizer," the husband said with a coughing laugh. "Yeah, I'd like to take a 55-gallon drum of Purell and just pour it all over me," is what I thought on the inside. What I said later that evening when I started feeling ill was a lot more colorful.
    Ugh. Feel for you. Been there, done that.

Well, I have a touch of the insomnia again.
    Did you guys do this to me?
    :

Last Post Wins

Well, I have a touch of the insomnia again.
    Did you guys do this to me?
    :
    Yes.