Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 79 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,370 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

I often won't answer my cell unless I know the number. Figure if they need me they can leave a message and I'll call back.

As I understand it the phone companies could stop a lot of this stuff, but don't b/c they make money on it, esp. calls being spoofed coming in from abroad. That's just "what I've heard" on the internet, I haven't really investigated, but I don't get how they can't eliminate a lot of these issues.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

A couple of weeks ago I received a barrage of student loan, warranty, and cruise calls. I usually would just hang up as soon as I realized they were recorded messages. One day I listened to the whole recording and at the end they gave me an opt out option by pressing “1” or something which I did, they have since stopped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

There are few things worse than being put on hold.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Last Post Wins

With the exception of being on hold and finally getting connected only to be put back on hold.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Waiting and waiting while on hold hoping a live body will finally pick up the line and say, this is so and so may I help you, then finally giving up and allowing the automated service to transfer me to a voice mail service only to be told that the mail box is full, and being given the option to get back in line while listening to disco music from the 80's.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Last Post Wins

Nothing worse than a full mailbox.

I can usually put somebody on speaker phone or I'm on a headset and being on hold allows me to do other things. But if I get a full mailbox, it is an entire waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Nothing worse than a full mailbox.
    Full bladder and no bathrooms is worse. Just sayin'.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Last Post Wins

I live in Alabama. There's always a bathroom. The world is our oyster.
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Full bladder and no bathrooms is worse. Just sayin'.

I live in Alabama. There's always a bathroom. The world is our oyster.
    Gee, you should work for their tourism board. I'm on zillow now looking for a house. One with lots of trees...

Last Post Wins

Frost on the pumpkin.

Rain on the scarecrow.

U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Fire on the Mountain.

Last Post Wins

Road trip today, Sunday, maybe next Friday and Sunday, the Friday after that, and the Sunday after that.

Hitting a variety of sororities or just one affiliation on multiple campuses?

Last Post Wins

Road trip today, Sunday, maybe next Friday and Sunday, the Friday after that, and the Sunday after that.
    Squirrels already told us.

Last Post Wins

Around a ton of coeds tonight. But this is it for that stretch.
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Hitting a variety of sororities or just one affiliation on multiple campuses?

Around a ton of coeds tonight. But this is it for that stretch.
    Cancel the rest and stay. Duh.

Last Post Wins

Never mind

Last Post Wins

I am beat. Another trip 2 hours on the road , 4 hours for a game, including warm-up time and two overtimes, gas and a sandwich, and two hours back.

Fortunately, my next trip will not be for a few more days.

Told you to stay with the coeds. You'd still be as tired hopefully, but way happier about it.

Getting an extra hour of sleep Sunday morning. Or more likely, I'll just be awake at 4:00 instead of 5:00.

HEADACHE!

Last Post Wins

The monsoon has passed.

Election Day tomorrow. Hmmm, should I vote before going to work like I always do—the polls open at 6:00 am—or just take advantage of the two non-paid hours I’m allowed off to do it? That seems to be what everyone else does.

Last Post Wins

This week is going to be crazy busy...

I haven’t smoked a cigar in twenty years but a Cuban friend brought me some Cohibas today at work. Hoping to light one up after the game tomorrow.

Never smoked anything--even a cigar--before. Lots of COPD and emphysema on my Dad's side of the family (including my Dad), and he scared me so much about it that I never even took a puff of anything. Thought about trying a Cuban cigar once when I was on a Caribbean cruise, but figured the allure would be lost on me.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

I still haven’t lit one up. I guess I’d better not wait until we make the Sugar/Peach/Fiesta Bowl :/