Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 64 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 4478

Thread: Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Last Post Wins

Still at my office working. Trying to compete with CitizenBBN these days. Of course, I'm going to be off tomorrow, so I'm not sure it counts being here late today, does it?

Everything counts.
    The old 2:09 is a little early tonight...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Last Post Wins

2:16

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Long day.

It’s Friday!
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Still at my office working. Trying to compete with CitizenBBN these days. Of course, I'm going to be off tomorrow, so I'm not sure it counts being here late today, does it?
    off tomorrow? Wus.

No one can compete with my sheer level of stupidity and screwed up priorities. Don't even try. I was dropped on my head as a child a few times, it's given me a huge head start.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    off tomorrow? Wus.

No one can compete with my sheer level of stupidity and screwed up priorities. Don't even try. I was dropped on my head as a child a few times, it's given me a huge head start.
    I'll match stupidity with you all day long. I am up at 5:00 am going to work, on a gameday, and it is voluntary. There must be a condition, within us, that is the root cause of that.

I know part of mine is driven by this fear of abject poverty...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

I've gotta fix the latch on my bedroom door. Our cats can open the door unless I sort of pick the door up a little, and click it in place. There's nothing like having a cat pounce on you at 4:30 a.m. when you are exhausted. (Insert all kind of inappropriate jokes here for the setup line.)

There's nothing like having a cat pounce on you at 4:30 a.m. when you are exhausted. (Insert all kind of inappropriate jokes here for the setup line.)
    Must....resist....getting....banned.....
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

bwahahaha I cant do it. Too easy.

Switching it up a bit with a Strongbow Gold Apple. At least until halftime.

Hope you switched to something stronger...

Exhausted, but waiting on wife and daughter to return from day trip to visit my youngest daughter. Should be home in 5-10 minutes. Will be glad when they arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    Hope you switched to something stronger...
    I didn’t have anything strong enough for that ass whipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    I didn’t have anything strong enough for that ass whipping.
    How about straight Kerosene?

Bombino

Last Post Wins

I've gotta fix the latch on my bedroom door. Our cats can open the door unless I sort of pick the door up a little, and click it in place. There's nothing like having a cat pounce on you at 4:30 a.m. when you are exhausted. (Insert all kind of inappropriate jokes here for the setup line.)
    Might be the latch might be a sagging oe lose hinge.

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Last Post Wins

Saggy latch... could be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Saggy latch... could be worse.

Pretty much inevitable by the mid-50s or so.

Last Post Wins

I like this time of year, and hate this time of year for weather. House is hot at night, A/C turned on. In the a.m. it's cold, and kids gripe that the heat wasn't on.

Man. I camped out in single digits in the snow in a stupid little tent with a three-season sleeping bag, and they complain if it drops to 68 in the house.

^Same with Mrs. BEvans. Last night I heard the first "It's freezing in this house!" of the season. I reminded her the thermostat's set on 72 and she can raise it because she's in control of the thermostat (I surrendered years ago), but I think she just wants to be heard on the issue.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

I need a thermostat that automatically switches from air conditioning to kicking on the furnace if there is such a thing. That way Mrs. Catfan won’t know if the heat is on in October or if the air is on in April.

Has anyone ever tried doing a comb over for their baldness but using their eyebrows? Just wondering for a friend.

Last Post Wins

The thermostat is a wife thing I suppose. Mrs boss is constantly putzing with it. I turn it down (cooler) after she goes to sleep, and every morning she wakes up before me and turns up (hotter). I then wake up dying like I'm living on the sun.

I'm always thinking of ways to rig something so she can't change it.

One of those lock box things... but she'd demand the key.

Mounting the thermostat higher on the wall so she can't reach it.

I'm now thinking of a dummy thermostat that's just the shell with the buttons/dial that don't really control anything. Then I mount the real one somewhere disguised as something else. I just can't figure out what to disguise it as so she won't go nosing around it.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I just can't figure out what to disguise it as so she won't go nosing around it.

I suggest a penis. Most married women won't go near one.

(Oh Lord, forgive me for that thar and bless the pygmies in New Guinea)

Last Post Wins

^^^Shut it down!! I think CBBN just won the "The Last Post Wins" thread.

Last Post Wins

Cold out tonight... snow flurries in the forecast.

On a soccer field in Huntsville this morning at 8:30 felt pretty dang cold too. (Went to McDonald's for Big Breakfast and coffee while the camp continued, so my discomfort is over for now.)