Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 121 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,630 of 4480

Thread: Last Post Wins

Last Post Wins

They just showed Clanton on the news with some pretty heavy damage. IIRC isn’t that Chilton Co, where the really good peaches and strawberries come from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Last Post Wins

99% sure you got Clanton right. 2 competing establishments right off of 1-65
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Last Post Wins

You are both right.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Not something you see everyday. That's a boat. That's in Dallas County, in the Selma area, not close to me.
    Please help me out. What kind of boat is that?
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Looks like a 10-12 foot aluminum boat to me. I had one as a kid that my brother and I used to carry a block down to the bayou to go fishing.

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    John boat

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Last Post Wins

Four minutes ago (that's Central time). It's still spotty... I think we're going to be fine, but I will be glad when this weather gets past us.

Last Post Wins

@CBS_42: During Wednesday’s storms, Alabama authorities received 15 reports of tornadoes from Tuscaloosa, Jefferson, Chilton, Autauga, Hale and Greene counties.
    https://www.cbs42.com/weather/severe...cted-tomorrow/

Everybody Wants To Rule The World released on this day, 1985:

https://mobile.twitter.com/OldSchool...99218491293696

Always reminds me of springtime when I hear it. This was my last semester of college. I was taking 3 classes, 2 pass/fail. Fun semester.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post

Always reminds me of springtime when I hear it. This was my last semester of college. I was taking 3 classes, 2 pass/fail. Fun semester.
    We had a local band here in Louisville that nailed it, The City Lights Band. They were the house band at, you guessed it, City Lights which was on Main Str.

Oh the stories from those days... statute of limitations has expired so it’s ok to talk of those days now.

Last edited by blueboss; 03-22-2021 at 03:02 PM.

There was a legitimate reason I quit listening to new music on the radio along about then.
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post

I also might add, I have the song on my playlist. When I exercise I listen to music on the random setting, and I will say if Rule The World pops up, it makes the next five minutes a whole lot easier.

Last Post Wins

Downstairs in my basement...

Last Post Wins

Downstairs in my basement...
    You all right?!?!?!

Last Post Wins

Yeah, I think it's gone. Not sure where it went but it was tracking. Yech.

Last Post Wins

Crazy spring weather, we may get a rough batch Saturday evening.

Attachment 9989

He was only a bit more than 2 years old, but kidney stones were just too much

Wilbur wax the sweetest and most loving little goofy boy. He was my buddy, always do happy when I got home of if I grabbed a bite to eat, LOL

My poor buddy. I will miss you

Condolences, Flounder.
    Hurts like hell when you lose a fur buddy...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Last Post Wins

Very sorry, Flounder. Looked like a lovable guy.

Last Post Wins

Shoot, sorry for your loss Flounder. Hang in there.

Sorry Flounder
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Snowing in April, on opening day, no less, is not good

Just seeing this about your pup, Flounder. That's a hard one--sorry for your loss.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Last Post Wins

I think we’re officially out of the lower than 32 degree season... having said that, it’s still four weeks until Derby.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I think we’re officially out of the lower than 32 degree season... having said that, it’s still four weeks until Derby.

I worked closely with KY and TN farmers from 1973 until 2019. I could never count on settled planting weather until after Easter. It came early this year, so the odds of having any more early season freezes, hails storms, and tornadoes, are now very slim. The last cold spell we had was Linen Britches winter and that generally marks the end of the mid south mini winters. We will still see thunderstorms and several nights in the 40's but I completely agree with you if that is not already apparent.

Just mark it down on your calendar every year to not plant early season crops that are not really cold tolerant until after Easter, and wait to go spawning crappie fishing in the bushes as well.
    seeya
    dan

Last Post Wins

Two days in a row of highs in the low 80’s.

Last Post Wins

2 hours, 6 minutes of being on a Zoom call, where the other party had no videocamera.

I am worn out. I did not realize how difficult it would be for me to maintain my video, and to converse to a computer screen with the other parties name on it, and nothing else. If you've never done that before, it is tedious.

Last Post Wins

2 hours, 6 minutes of being on a Zoom call, where the other party had no videocamera.

I am worn out. I did not realize how difficult it would be for me to maintain my video, and to converse to a computer screen with the other parties name on it, and nothing else. If you've never done that before, it is tedious.
    That’s ok, I had 7 days going in LPW, which I think is a record.

There's a scene in "Patton" where his HQ is getting strafed by Germans and he yells "BY GOD, NOW THAT'S ENOUGH!!!"

That's the way I felt this morning when I saw 2 inches of snow on my back deck.

Yeah - snow on April 21 is ludicrous, but at least it’s melting quickly